Successful Black Women Having A Hard Time Finding Black Men Set To Air On ABC Tonight

Options

Comments

• sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    lol ? i'm callin you a hoe. I know men make more money than women, that's the whole point! The stats don't agree with the rhetoric.

Women: THESE MEN AIN'T ON MY LEVEL!!!!
    Longmeat: You do know men make more than women right?
    Women: WHO YOU CALLIN A HOE? YO MAMA A HOE!!!
    Longmeat: lol aight ? . Pops my colla, sips on my lemonade, takes the vaseline back out.

Hey bruh, pass me some hot wings!
  • yaboytheflashh
    yaboytheflashh Members Posts: 549
    edited April 2010
    Options
    girls need to learn to settle or else they gonna die alone. unless your name is bria myles, bar rafaeli, beyonce, or megan fox, you probably aren't any guy's 1st choice, but it's all good. to us guys, you're like a bronze medal. could be better, but still pretty damn good
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Naya wrote: »
    Yup...lets just talk about how black women's standards are too high...instead of tackling the root of the problem which is WHY there aren't enough successful black men to choose from in the first place.....why are the college rates so skewed...no one wants to talk about that....black women, #cantwin

Theres a higher percentage of women in college than men among every race. And before you bring this up there are more black men in college than there are in jail.

In regards to the show, does anyone find it a little strange why white America is so intrigued with black affairs? Why do they care? It's simply just another ploy to exploit black people. Why do we have to call black women who are doing what they should be doing in regards to bettering themselves through education successful. Do we call white women who graduate from college successful?
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    genstasia wrote: »
    Ok u supported the numbers that the other guy put up. Now ask urself this question whats the number difference between blackmen and black women in the US? Now factor in whats the percentage of the Black Male population thats in Jail then factor in the percentage of males who MAKE more than females in the work force. And then after all of that factor in the dudes that are DEADBEATS, liars, cheaters and "Bachelors for Life" and lets see how easy it is for a female to get a decent dude..... miss me with that dumb ? plz

I gave the #'s of who make more than females in the workforce. you don't believe go to census.gov and look em up. You talking about dead beats, liars, cheaters, etc......and negating fat ? , ? ass ? , and ? with kids. If we gonna eliminate people based off of rhetoric (and you've yet to provide a single source from single reputable agency).

Here's another statistic for your ass. Guess what percent of the black population has a Bacheslors degree. Only 20%. Guess what percentage has an advanced degree. Only 2%. It's instances like this that I ? love the US Fact Finder on Census.gov, it just shuts alllllllllllll the ? down. Then all you're left with is nothing more than rhetoric, rhetoric, rhetoric lol.

Holla at me when you come with some statistics ma, until then Ima get down with this petroleum jelly and my wings
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ok u supported the numbers that the other guy put up. Now ask urself this question whats the number difference between blackmen and black women in the US? Now factor in whats the percentage of the Black Male population thats in Jail then factor in the percentage of males who MAKE more than females in the work force. And then after all of that factor in the dudes that are DEADBEATS, liars, cheaters and "Bachelors for Life" and lets see how easy it is for a female to get a decent dude..... miss me with that dumb ? plz

Of course, anyone can see that there are more women than men on this earth/in "black America", but I contend, that black women that are good women are wifed up with ease. "Successful", "Educated" black women that constantly moan and complain about not being able to find a man are the ones that have passed up good brothas for years and there karma has produced a drought. Question, what are you doing for your current man? Is he a good man? or is he a man with "swag"?
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    we done here?

Angry black woman logic dodging post...........................
  • yaboytheflashh
    yaboytheflashh Members Posts: 549
    edited April 2010
    Options
    does anyone find it a little strange why white America is so intrigued with black affairs? Why do they care? It's simply just another ploy to exploit black people. Why do we have to call black women who are doing what they should be doing in regards to bettering themselves through education successful. Do we call white women who graduate from college successful?
    lol i notice that too, everybody watching ? like, good hair is all white
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Angry black man neglecting his white wife to argue the status of black women.

On behalf of black women everywhere, we're flattered. Good night

More deflecting, you fit that stereotype more and more....................................
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol i notice that too, everybody watching ? like, good hair is all white

As I've said before, white people understand the profitability of black people. Black people will never understand that...............................
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The reason why there aren't more black men doing well in school or college is because women in general are PANDERED to. I've seen it forever, most of these teachers are women, the school system is still focusing on making females catch up, etc. Not to mention, black women don't face the ? that black men do in society, yall aren't feared and targeted as much as black men are.

As for me, i have a associates,bachelors, and soom to be juris doctorate. I just don't choose to ever get married, i don't see th appeal of it.
  • longmeat
    edited April 2010
    Options
    *laughs*
    [sarcasm]Sistas, these are the fine, upstanding black men that we are fighting tooth and nail to keep [/sarcasm]

I'm almost more than sure that when black women lament about finding GOOD black men, they're not talking about you. So you can stop getting all riled up and excuse yourself from the conversation.

come on now ? , you really think that's gonna hurt my feelings? LOL I can give a ? if ever last one of y'all ? don't wanna ? with me. Why? Because as a ? as thorough as myself, I can pull ? easy. ? I can call up anyone of my exes right now and be like wanna get back together and they'll jump lol. Like I keep saying mayne, if you can't get a man, or you can't get a women, then let's chill with the blame game and take some damn responsibility for your own life. But naw, we can't have that. That'd require you to admit that you might have some flaws preventing you from being with someone.
    Ok 9% of the Black Male population is in jail right? So what the difference between the black women population and black male population?

Again, I said if you were to ASSUME everyone person incarcerated was a black man it'd be 9%. Reading comprehension FTL. And even if it was 9%, that's not the reasons 70% or whatever of these broads is single. Keep blaming white women, keep blaming prison, keep blaming ? dudes, keep blaming you being so successful as you make 45k a year. The reality is, if a man don't want you, he don't want you. Men do the picking, women do the accepting. It's like Elementary school PE class. If you the last person picked for dodge ball, there's a reason for it lol.
  • longmeat
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Angry black man neglecting his white wife to argue the status of black women.

On behalf of black women everywhere, we're flattered. Good night

I'm not angry and I never had a white gf. what's your excuse now hoe lol. Ima analytical kinda dude. I always go by the numbers. Until the day comes when the #'s match the rhetoric, my colla is gonna stay popped.

Damn them wings were good

chicken-bones.jpg
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Men do the picking, women do the accepting. It's like Elementary school PE class. If you the last person picked for dodge ball, there's a reason for it lol.

damn this statement is ether LOL
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Except I was not even going to argue the jail statistic. Why are so many black people in general not going to college. Why is the disparity amongst the sexes so large. Why aren't we having more young boys graduating highschool. In order for there to be good black men we need to raise good black boys. Tackling the root of the issue is the problem so that future generations don't have to deal with this

You said it yourself that a lot of black people in "general" do not go to college. Your acknowledging the fact that it is a racial issue and not one based on gender. Like I said before, for reasons I cannot explain theres is always a higher percentage of girls who'll graduate and go to college as appose to males. Are black folk no different?
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    My question to u is there is nothing that men can change? Or females better yet black females are the only ones who need to change? Because i agree there are alot of trifling no nothing broads out there but i also know u can same the same for dudes too. If every single black male was a good black male there still wouldn't be enough for black women.....

I've long been critical of both sides, but we must remember that women are the choosers. Women choose to lay down with losers, women choose to run good men off with their craziness. Women choose to program their children against their fathers. If most women said tomorrow that they were only going after astronauts, you would see more men trying to get into space. Some men, are so weak minded, that they'll be anything a woman says she likes. Why do think so many thugs exist? Why do you think so many guys "act" like thugs? Women say one thing, think another and do the total opposite. As another poster said, if black women want good men, maybe they should start submitting/listening to the good men that they claim they want......................
  • longmeat
    edited April 2010
    Options

Oh wow!! He "pulls ? " y'all. ? . We're really missing out and ? *rolls eyes*

lol pullin ? ain't hard. it's 2010. ? givin up the ? if you gotta nice ceasar and your sneakers is clean. ? i done got ass off the strength of a ? saying "wow you look like avant" lol. But let's ignore the statistics I posted, it's easier to use deflections and get off topic.
    ^^Good, Skrong black man post right hea...ya'll don't know bout that

lol you'll never hear me say the phrase good strong black man. I'll be the 1st to say it, Ima straight up ? and i just don't give a ? . that's why my ? hand so ? strong, I beats off all the damn time. LOL. Ima go ahead and assume you don't have anything to offer outside of baseless arguments, pointless conjecture, and old ass rhetoric. Shout out to the hard on hoes movement, 2010 is our year ? !!!!!!

419691075_l.jpg
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited April 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    The reason why there aren't more black men doing well in school or college is because women in general are PANDERED to. I've seen it forever, most of these teachers are women, the school system is still focusing on making females catch up, etc. Not to mention, black women don't face the ? that black men do in society, yall aren't feared and targeted as much as black men are.

As for me, i have a associates,bachelors, and soom to be juris doctorate. I just don't choose to ever get married, i don't see th appeal of it.

Good point; there is always more emphasis placed of females to get an education as oppose males. And I think it goes for blacks and whites.

I also agree that black men have to deal with a lot more ? in society. Were looked upon as a threat and everyone seems to understand this but black women. Lol.
  • usmarin3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Seriously? I would honestly like to know why you feel that way. I think once black people get into the work force females do have a slight edge but I think academia is pretty male-dominated....do you have any examples

females in the school system are so pacified or pandered to, because most of these teachers are females. These female teachers don't understand male students, we get treated like ? because females can't relate to male students. I personally think it's some ? ? , there neeeds to be more male teachers in the school system and understanding that boys tend to act up more than females. I get the little ? feminist movement their efforts to get females on a even playing field, but somehow the males students got forgotten behind.
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Right it's not one based on gender...yet these shows will be titled why good black WOMEN can't find a man....when statistically....only 43% of black MEN are married...it's a black community problem yet all you have is black men pointing fingers making this ? one-sided....OF COURSE women are gonna get defensive. There are institutions put in place that have aided in the degradation of the black family but everyone just wants to scrape the surface and we think that's gonna solve the problem....no, I'm thinking about black daughters that I will probably have to raise in this system...in order for change to happen people need to take responsiblity...but it seems more popular to put the sole blame on women...

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol pullin ? ain't hard. it's 2010. ? givin up the ? if you gotta nice ceasar and your sneakers is clean. ? i done got ass off the strength of a ? saying "wow you look like avant" lol. But let's ignore the statistics I posted, it's easier to use deflections and get off topic.

lol you'll never hear me say the phrase good strong black man. I'll be the 1st to say it, Ima straight up ? and i just don't give a ? . that's why my ? hand so ? strong, I beats off all the damn time. LOL. Ima go ahead and assume you don't have anything to offer outside of baseless arguments, pointless conjecture, and old ass rhetoric. Shout out to the hard on hoes movement, 2010 is our year ? !!!!!!

419691075_l.jpg

Boy you killin em' tonight!
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Right it's not one based on gender...yet these shows will be titled why good black WOMEN can't find a man....when statistically....only 43% of black MEN are married...it's a black community problem yet all you have is black men pointing fingers making this ? one-sided....OF COURSE women are gonna get defensive. There are institutions put in place that have aided in the degradation of the black family but everyone just wants to scrape the surface and we think that's gonna solve the problem....no, I'm thinking about black daughters that I will probably have to raise in this system...in order for change to happen people need to take responsiblity...but it seems more popular to put the sole blame on women...

Woah were pointing the finger! You can't be serious right? I do recall black women firing the first shots in this so called "gender" war. Its the black women who have been on television for the last 20 years pointing the blame on us why they can't find a decent man. And in doing so they only furthered the stereotypical black male the whole world deems us as
  • longmeat
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the thing is im not complaining tho... as i stated i have a man and i never had a problem gettin a "good man" because my father instilled in me what a good man was and what to look for. Now why are u assuming when ur the number man? You should know that there is no room for assumption with numbers. You have yet to give me the difference in population between gender and exactly what was the percentage of Black males in prison... I'm not blaming anyone both are equally responsible for their actions. but your tryin to deflect any responsiblity for the dudes that are actually deadbeats, liars, jailbirds, cheaters and homosexual.... same can be said for the females who are hoes, deadbeat moms, liars, cheaters, and just pure lazy....

If there's dead beats on both sides, then they negate each other. Unless you have some numbers claiming that there's more dead beats on one side than the other (psst....check the stat I gave on the number below the poverty level). lol but here's the real issue who's the ones complaining they can't find someone? Was it why can't successful black men find a woman? Was the previous ABC special about men? Was any articles or tv shows on the subject in the last 10 years about men? No it was about the ? . So if the ? are the ones complaining and the ? are the ones looking for answers, when a ? give y'all ? the answer don't say "no that's not true." LOL because at that point all a ? gonna say is uhhh, ok ? , and just keep it moving.

Why do you think in all the time this subject comes up in the media, this is the FIRST time anyone has ever asked a man his opinion. And they didn't ask regular men like they've been asking regular women for years. They bring on celebs and tv personalities. Y'all want the answer here's the answer, if you can't get a man, it's your fault. Point blank period. Because the excuses y'all are coming up with as to why you can't get a man, doesn't add up to the rhetoric that's being promoted. But y'all hoes don't want truth. Y'all want someone to tell y'all it's not your fault because you're a good black woman (another rhetorical phrase which requires no real definition or has a baseline standards to meet).
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

Why don't you want to be married? Don't u want kids?
  • longmeat
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Good, intelligent, skronnggg hard-working brotha post.

Good? Naw Ima ? ? . Intelligent? Yeah I'm smarter than most y'all ? hoes. Hard working? ? outta here. Work smarter not harder ? .

pop.jpg
  • usmarin3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    isayas wrote: »
    Why don't you want to be married? Don't u want kids?

I want kids, i just don't care to ever having to be responsible or answering to anyone. I like doing what i wan't to do without restrictions, i'm a rolling stone.