Successful Black Women Having A Hard Time Finding Black Men Set To Air On ABC Tonight

Options

Comments

• Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    ... damn they make it like black women against the world...

lol, you said it.....
  • jasonwllms55
    jasonwllms55 Members Posts: 810 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im gonna tivo this ish. aint worth missing a live playoff game for. same ? diff day. and i swear if one of these so called "successful" women is a school teacher, im gonna scream. not to diss school teachers, yall are underpaid and under appreciated, but thats an average job. no man should be intimidated by a HS english teacher.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol, you said it.....

black women=the new Pac
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    black women=the new Pac

What that mean?
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    This is getting repetitive, these women are picky and are looking for a man that fits their criteria to a T. So they have a hard time settling for what they feel is less.

And while they're judging a man on everything from A-Z, they're gonna keep finding themselves A-L-O-N-E......
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What that mean?

I think he's saying black women against the world (like me against the world).
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What that mean?

lol, smh.......
  • freshfromatl
    freshfromatl Members Posts: 559
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im gonna tivo this ish. aint worth missing a live playoff game for. same ? diff day. and i swear if one of these so called "successful" women is a school teacher, im gonna scream. not to diss school teachers, yall are underpaid and under appreciated, but thats an average job. no man should be intimidated by a HS english teacher.

My ? , the bolded may be the realest ? spoken in this thread...

*Daps*
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What that mean?

no matter how good they do... the bad seems to be praised more and yes like mostvigorousone said too
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im gonna tivo this ish. aint woUrth missing a live playoff game for. same ? diff day. and i swear if one of these so called "successful" women is a school teacher, im gonna scream. not to diss school teachers, yall are underpaid and under appreciated, but thats an average job. no man should be intimidated by a HS english teacher.

yep, and truth be told, a lot of these "successful", "educated" black women are just 9-5,administrative assistants............
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    FOH! Women just smelling themselves and trying to exert power
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited April 2010
    Options
    My ? , the bolded may be the realest ? spoken in this thread...

*Daps*

. .
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yep, and truth be told, a lot of these "successful", "educated" black women are just 9-5,administrative assistants............

damn talk about ? on someone's professional "dream" lol
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Let's just keep this ? real.. in most cases when women ask questions like where are all the good men the translation of it really is "Where can I find a Denzel looking ? with a check to go with it".....And these are the reason below why these women think like that

1) Unrealistic expections. Many of these chicks have bought into the "Monique" hype of being overweight is sexy and labeling themselves as "thick" now rather than calling it what it is. And many of these same females expect to go out and get a ? that is 6 foot solid muscle that's good looking. And that's not to say its not possible but lets be real here, Cant speak for everywhere but my city has a PLETHORA of attractive women that are well educated...why would a ? that takes care of himself choose one of these women over the same?

2) Location. Allot of chicks go in the club looking for they mate. 9 times out of 10 they not doing anything but setting themselves up for failure.

3)Offering. What exactly is it that YOU bring to the table? I see a ton of chicks out here, many of which arent even employed or barely keeping their heads above water that seem hard pressed to find a ? that's clocking 6 figures.

4) kids, Kids, KIDS!!!. YES it's just as much the ? fault for these random pregnancies but the woman is almost ALWAYS the one that ends up raising the kids. It's such a turnoff to a man that is single and has no kids when they approach a woman that is in her 20's and is single, yet has 3 kids by 3 men. Bad part about it is ruling out single women with kids limits the hell out of your selection here.

5) Attitude. Im STILL wondering where this whole "Strong black woman" thing came from. It just popped up over night. Whenever you hear a female that's single, in her 30s with no kids say this.. its almost a guarantee that they will have a jacked up attitude. I dont care HOW attractive a woman may be, having one of those nasty attitudes is a DEFINITE turnoff.

6) Bad Choices in men. It's pretty terrible that our culture is probably the ONLY one or one of the very few that women actually love and glorify the villains. And what I mean by that is, these sistas.. many of which are very well established love messing around with the thugs/dopeboys/playas. They get caught up in the whole hype of it and get trapped in a cycle and let these dudes use them up constantly. Only THEN.. AFTER the fact, they realize they just want a brotha to "treat them right...". Unfortunately by that time, many of them have already fallen into category #4.

Allot of these black chicks need to hit the gym too, white girls have no problem going to LA Fitness or the Y after they get off work...Black chicks be actin like they allergic to the gym and ? ....
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    drtycity wrote: »
    im being serious. im sorry for calling you a ? baby. i just need a women to complete me as yuourself so i can feel whole

lolololol

you're strange
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    another attempt to depict black men as degenerates. Does anyone care anymore? C'mon black women your excuses are getting a little old. Get a white man and call it a day.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Let's just keep this ? real.. in most cases when women ask questions like where are all the good men the translation of it really is "Where can I find a Denzel looking ? with a check to go with it".....And these are the reason below why these women think like that

1) Unrealistic expections. Many of these chicks have bought into the "Monique" hype of being overweight is sexy and labeling themselves as "thick" now rather than calling it what it is. And many of these same females expect to go out and get a ? that is 6 foot solid muscle that's good looking. And that's not to say its not possible but lets be real here, Cant speak for everywhere but my city has a PLETHORA of attractive women that are well educated...why would a ? that takes care of himself choose one of these women over the same?

2) Location. Allot of chicks go in the club looking for they mate. 9 times out of 10 they not doing anything but setting themselves up for failure.

3)Offering. What exactly is it that YOU bring to the table? I see a ton of chicks out here, many of which arent even employed or barely keeping their heads above water that seem hard pressed to find a ? that's clocking 6 figures.

4) kids, Kids, KIDS!!!. YES it's just as much the ? fault for these random pregnancies but the woman is almost ALWAYS the one that ends up raising the kids. It's such a turnoff to a man that is single and has no kids when they approach a woman that is in her 20's and is single, yet has 3 kids by 3 men. Bad part about it is ruling out single women with kids limits the hell out of your selection here.

5) Attitude. Im STILL wondering where this whole "Strong black woman" thing came from. It just popped up over night. Whenever you hear a female that's single, in her 30s with no kids say this.. its almost a guarantee that they will have a jacked up attitude. I dont care HOW attractive a woman may be, having one of those nasty attitudes is a DEFINITE turnoff.

6) Bad Choices in men. It's pretty terrible that our culture is probably the ONLY one or one of the very few that women actually love and glorify the villains. And what I mean by that is, these sistas.. many of which are very well established love messing around with the thugs/dopeboys/playas. They get caught up in the whole hype of it and get trapped in a cycle and let these dudes use them up constantly. Only THEN.. AFTER the fact, they realize they just want a brotha to "treat them right...". Unfortunately by that time, many of them have already fallen into category #4.

Allot of these black chicks need to hit the gym too, white girls have no problem going to LA Fitness or the Y after they get off work...Black chicks be actin like they allergic to the gym and ? ....

etherous analogy!!!! damn
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

damn this post got me tearing up

*stands and applauds*
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? Damn.....who cares anymore....yall gonna end up alone. Just go buy a lifetime supply of Ben & Jerrys & a Netflix Subscription. A million ? walking outside everyday & yall saying yall tired of bein single.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options

Gospel....................................................
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Its nothing else to see here folks...exit the room quietly please
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    To add, a lot of "successful" black women aren't as single as they claim a lot of the times. They usually have two or more lurking goon ? they're ? on the side..................
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what time does this come on? i think i missed it?

i got a feeling alot of points will be missed because it will be mostly women there
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i got the cure to this why dont they find an average black man instead of looking for a black man thats making a million dollars a year
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dholt23 wrote: »
    i got the cure to this why dont they find an average black man instead of looking for a black man thats making a million dollars a year

Man, you know they'll never go for that. That's too "logical". Black women want to continue to be fed their delusions, and with the media, films,the government and the save-a-hoe court system on their side, those delusions won't shift. It's amazing, they could be only secretaries, but they'll overlook a brotha if he doesn't own a company. They have all these lists of requirements, but don't even know how to make a sandwich...............