• Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hisoka wrote: »
    Do you believe that ? is all merciful?

Do you believe in a hell?

Do you think ? wants to be worshiped?

If not, why do you think he put us here?

I don't believe in the merciful part until we die and he makes his judgement, THAT'S when he becomes merciful, that's when second chances and repents come in, it doesn't apply to us living on earth but we've died and passed. This is the diff between my spirituality and the common "religion" christians follow, they may not interpet it that way, but I do. I'm not sure if there's a hell or not, either. That could be interpreted in any way....hell could be what we suffer in consequences for our actions right now, who knows? And I think ? has a plan and that's why we are all here, maybe we each have a role, but seeing as how we were put here with our own free will it's up to follow his way or not. I'll never know for sure until I die.
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    It's kind of hard for women not to be religious, because for the most part they are followers and lack logic except for a selective few like Blue Virgo.

You're the ? who lacks logic. ? too stupid to know the difference between being religious and being spiritual. Choosing to believe in a ? makes them followers and logicless, what a ? this sexist is. Having spirituality makes you anything BUT a follower, Religion is what makes you a follower, but you're too stupid and resentment filled to understand that. And can nobody be compared to me, not women in society and not women on the IC. Mind your ugly business.
  • Eternal Bachelor
    Eternal Bachelor Members Posts: 656
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It's kind of hard for women not to be religious, because for the most part they are followers and lack logic except for a selective few like Blue Virgo.

now this makes a lot of sense...

i went to church recently with my lady and i noticed that there arent many ''young'' men in the church...sure there a lot of old ones...but young brothas stay away...it was full of women and kids
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ohh...i see

im disrepectful...but youre calling me an irrational atheist is ok? got it

but youre rational believing that we were created and that somebody is watching over us

you have as much proof that there is a ? as i do that there isnt....

so save the lecture about what he did or didnt put us on earth for...

you have no clue....

if you want to be taken seriously...say you 'believe' he did this or that...

dont speak to me as if you solved all the riddles of the meaning of life...

Shut the ? up. Now you're going on some non sensical, irrelevant rant from nowhere.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    You're the ? who lacks logic. ? too stupid to know the difference between being religious and being spiritual. Choosing to believe in a ? makes them followers and logicless, what a ? this sexist is. Having spirituality makes you anything BUT a follower, Religion is what makes you a follwoer, but you're too stupid and resentment filled to understand that. And can nobody be compared to me, not women in society and not women on the IC. Mind your ugly business.

LOL i set the trap and caught one. Someone is getting angry, someone is not being logical!!!!!
  • Eternal Bachelor
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You're the ? who lacks logic. ? too stupid to know the difference between being religious and being spiritual. Choosing to believe in a ? makes them followers and logicless, what a ? this sexist is. Having spirituality makes you anything BUT a follower, Religion is what makes you a follwoer, but you're too stupid and resentment filled to understand that. And can nobody be compared to me, not women in society and not women on the IC. Mind your ugly business.

look at all the Godliness just oozing out of you....

youre quite the lady

funny how believers always descend to name calling when their beliefs are questioned

peace to you sista
  • Eternal Bachelor
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL i set the trap and caught one. Someone is getting angry, someone is not being logical!!!!!

it didnt take long...

hook....line....you know the rest
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options

Then I guess you set hundreds of traps seeing as how all you ever do is post ignorant, ? , misogynist ? on the IC a day.
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    look at all the Godliness just oozing out of you....

youre quite the lady

funny how believers always descend to name calling when their beliefs are questioned

peace to you sista

? you're stupid, all you do is read the parts where you THINK I'm attacking someone opposed to reading what YOU and your other classless ignorant fools say and what I say in rebuttal. And quit insulting my spirituality, ? , what I believe in doesn't make me this godly, religious angel, that's a generalization that just shows the ignorance on your part. You're just tryna start ? with me you won't be able to finsih.
  • usmarin3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Then I guess you set hundreds of traps seeing as how all you ever do is post ignorant, ? , misogynist ? on the IC a day.

I back my ? up Winnie Mandella and you know damn well what i post has alot of truths in it. I just point of the blatant hypocracy in you broads thinking, like how yall scream equality but only when it benefits yall. A real feminist would want equality all around, even when it doesn't benefit them (criminal justice, divorce laws, custody laws). It's all about what benefits you.
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I back my ? up Winnie Mandella and you know damn well what i post has alot of truths in it. I just point of the blatant hypocracy in you broads thinking, like how yall scream equality but only when it benefits yall. A real feminist would want equality all around, even when it doesn't benefit them (criminal justice, divorce laws, custody laws). It's all about what benefits you.

That's your problem, you think you know women but your beliefs are sexist and very false. All are the same & lack logic, just good for one thing. Just because I'm a woman you don't listen to anything I say but just immediately assume I lack logic and come in with the insults. Now you're talking about feminists? No one's talking about that, where the ? are you? You believe all women are hos for ? 's sake, you're a waste of time. LOL @ "truth". You're Sdrawk's twin, not to be taken seriously, ? my face.

? .
  • Eternal Bachelor
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? you're stupid, all you do is read the parts where you THINK I'm attacking someone opposed to reading what YOU and your other classless ignorant fools say and what I say in rebuttal. And quit insulting my spirituality, ? , what I believe in doesn't make me this godly, religious angel, that's a generalization that just shows the ignorance on your part. You're just tryna start ? with me you won't be able to finsih.

babygirl...all you do is SHOW your IGNORANCE by name-calling and attacking...

all i did was question the nonsensical pseudo-spiritual ? you spouted...

and YOU attacked me and usmarine...we didnt attack you...atleast i didnt

im at work right now passing time...i have nothing better to do right now that to go back and forth with you...makes my work day go by faster....

please continue.......
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    babygirl...all you do is SHOW your IGNORANCE by name-calling and attacking...

all i did was question the nonsensical pseudo-spiritual ? you spouted...

and YOU attacked me and usmarine...we didnt attack you...atleast i didnt

im at work right now passing time...i have nothing better to do right now that to go back and forth with you...makes my work day go by faster....

please continue.......

Shut the ? up, you're insulting me right now you ? , so when I go black on your azz don't get surprised and cry about it. & You obviously can't read and are influenced by male-superiority complexes talkin' that "me and usmarine didn't attack" ? . Idiot. ? my face.
  • usmarin3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That's your problem, you think you know women but your beliefs are sexist and very false. All are the same & lack logic, just good for one thing. Just because I'm a woman you don't listen to anything I say but just immediately assume I lack logic and come in with the insults. Now you're talking about feminists? No one's talking about that, where the ? are you? You believe all women are hos for ? 's sake, you're a waste of time. LOL @ "truth". You're Sdrawk's twin, not to be taken seriously, ? my face.

? .

LOL Someone is angry. My beliefs are not sexist or false, and never have you ever seen me say women are only good for one thing (i dare u to show me that quote). I have also never said i would never listen to a woman, it's clear to me your are projecting some of your insecurities on me right now, which i find hillarious. I gave you that feminist rant as an example of how yall thinking is ? up, how yall never look at yall blatant hypocracy. I do believe all women are hos, but i also feel the same way about men. The only difference is men will admit to that ? .

It's clear to me that you internalize way too much ? that people say on the IC, someone sounds insecure as ? to me. Most of the times ? are just clowning on here, people say ? just to have fun. I'll let you go back to your life now Gloria Allred!
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL Someone is angry. My beliefs are not sexist or false, and never have you ever seen me say women are only good for one thing (i dare u to show me that quote). I have also never said i would never listen to a woman, it's clear to me your are projecting some of your insecurities on me right now, which i find hillarious. I gave you that feminist rant as an example of how yall thinking is ? up, how yall never look at yall blatant hypocracy. I do believe all women are hos, but i also feel the same way about men. The only difference is men will admit to that ? .

It's clear to me that you internalize way too much ? that people say on the IC, someone sounds insecure as ? to me. Most of the times ? are just clowning on here, people say ? just to have fun. I'll let you go back to your life now Gloria Allred!

? that "you're insecure" ? , ? . That's equivelant to me calling out a ? ugly girl for her ignorance and her reponding with "you're just jealous." Miss me with your childish typical responses and be real, I can see right through your desperate for a comment ass, so don't ? with me. Stay on topic. ANYWAY...

There's nothing right or educated about calling every woman a ? or having no logic, ? . Not only are you letting your obvious contept for women decide your opinion on everyday normal things like spirituality for you, you can't seem to grasp the fact that plenty men believe, and as for religion, men run that ? here & in several other cultures and the book was written by a ? man, the stories are flooded w/ men, so before you spit out your "I hate women, they are all followers because they believe" rant, EDUCATE yourself first, you just look like a ? idiot.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The whole spiritual thing is pretty good for some people. They've escaped all the insane ? that comes with organized religions, but still get to keep their crutch.
  • usmarin3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    USMARINE wins by a TKO, huhhhhhhhhh!

2eezsid.gif
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    USMARINE wins by a TKO, huhhhhhhhhh!

You lost the first time you hit "submit reply". lol @ you making an idiot of yourself but pretending to "win".

Who let the retards out?
  • usmarin3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You lost the first time you hit "submit reply". lol @ you making an idiot of yourself but pretending to "win".

Who let the retards out?

Why are you getting so angry shawty? lol You're collecting more L's than the NETS
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Why are you getting so angry shawty? lol You're collecting more L's than the NETS

The fact that you pretend that I'm mad when you have no reply to my actual educated posts opposed to your misogynist womp womp's nicely decorated with imaginary wins validates your "L".
  • Fooley
    Fooley Members Posts: 1,467 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    The whole spiritual thing is pretty good for some people. They've escaped all the insane ? that comes with organized religions, but still get to keep their crutch.

spirituality is a big cop out as well, it's basically believing halfheartedly
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    lol...I was gonna use this avi but I was too lazy to resize it.

Thanks for clearing that up...
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Fooley wrote: »
    None of you hoes are actually religious. If you were, you would be bowing down to men and you wouldn't believe you were equal to them. You just believe in a ? . You don't actually follow scripture. You basically follow what you THINK your ? would want. You interpret ? the way you think it should be and not by what it actually states.
    ^^^^^^This
  • usmarin3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The fact that you pretend that I'm mad when you have no reply to my actual educated posts opposed to your misogynist womp womp's nicely decorated with imaginary wins validates your "L".

LOL what educated post, you're the one who projected your views on me. None of the nonsense you type ever came out my mouth other than all women are hoes, but i also said all men are hoes. Trust me, there is nothing educated about you!
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL what educated post, you're the one who projected your views on me. None of the nonsense you type ever came out my mouth other than all women are hoes, but i also said all men are hoes. Trust me, there is nothing educated about you!

You're too dumb to know educated posts when you see them seeing as how your hate for women and close-mindedness blocks all that. I wouldn't expect you to know what I know.