A Message to "mixed" black girls who are my color.....

Options

Comments

• Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    Meh. There are no true European heroes/heroines that championed the real cause. Only Black ones.
    John Brown died for the cause. They hung him. The man dedicated his life to it.

That's nice.

Wait, are you saying that Brown did not champion the cause?
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @SixSickSins How do you feel about Europeans such as Jon Brown and Bartolome de Las Casas? Influential Europeans that were totally against White supremacy, slavery, and racism?

He advocated the slavery of Africans

It was only later he regretted his advocacy of african slavery. He is the one who suggested that since the Indians were dying that Africans slaves should be imported

So ? him

GOT 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!!

iH9k5RO.gif
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol you need a chill pill, Six.
  • SixSickSins
    Options

I'd rather have a ? pill...one that zeroed in on a vulnerable white genetic flaw and initiated death once consumed.

#Pray4Peace
    #LoveThyNonCoonBlackNeighbor
    #TheBlackCreatorIsMyAK47ThatIShallNotWant
    #ItMakethMeStandUpInBlackSuperiority
    #AndLeadethMeBesideStillCrakkkaCorpses
  • Undefeatable
    Options
    She's not answering my question because she knows that there can be no doubt that he did. If Brown did not champion the black cause, no one - black or white -- has.
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    Meh. There are no true European heroes/heroines that championed the real cause. Only Black ones.

That's nice.

I'm saying idgaf if a white dies out guilt repercussions.

May they all suffer similar, painful ends.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4xjoh04jEPtv30dIiFej8WiY4iuQj96zQfLtbf7XFdNraVVXjfA
  • Undefeatable
    Options

That's nice.

The question not about what you do or do not care about. Did John Brown champion the black cause or not?
  • Black Boy King
    Options

I'd rather have a ? pill...one that zeroed in on a vulnerable white genetic flaw and initiated death once consumed.

#Pray4Peace
    #LoveThyNonCoonBlackNeighbor
    #TheBlackCreatorIsMyAK47ThatIShallNotWant
    #ItMakethMeStandUpInBlackSuperiority
    #AndLeadethMeBesideStillCrakkkaCorpses

Lol, how many bodies you got?
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *All because her hair is nappy*

The line at your door is getting long........

http://youtu.be/7ag4pBKYWeQ

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's nice.

The question not about what you do or do not care about. Did John Brown champion the black cause or not?

The black cause is not just the end of slavery but the real empowerment of african people i have never read anything on brown that would make me believe that he supported that.
  • Undefeatable
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

That's nice.

The black cause is not just the end of slavery but the real empowerment of african people i have never read anything on brown that would make me believe that he supported that.

I have never read anything that makes me think he didn't support that. And when you have slavery existing it was more than understandable to focus on that first.

Someone can hate white people all he or she wants, but denying the undeniable makes you look crazy.
  • Black Boy King
    edited April 2013
    Options
    So basically, @zombie and @SixSickSins play the racism/supremacy game and are Black supremacists. May ? be with you both. This game called "racism" has been anti-progressive for the human race for the past 500 years.

How can you be an advocate of peace if you believe in fighting for supremacy?
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    taeboo wrote: »
    It's sad to see 90% of the female responses in this thread have been off-topic, trying to derail the thread topic. It went from attacking Tommy Sotomayor to attacking the threadstarter to emphasize that black men have some color issues as well. They've done everything but respond on topic, because the truth is too hard to handle. All these deflections are coping mechanisms. Sad, just sad...

Some of these black females only wanna be pandered to. Why you think Tyler Perry movies do so well? Why you think those Hill Harper/ Steve Harvey type books sell like they do? Why do these ? a*s christian ministers make money like they do? These females only wanna hear how strong they are, how all of them are 'queens' and how 'n!ggas ain't ? '. Grow the f@ck up...

Please why would any woman would actually want to have a conversation when the op is full of disrespect?? And why not talk about colorism as a whole instead of making it a black woman problem? Maybe if ts would've framed the discussion better he would've gotten better responses from the ladies....
    This thread is about 'mixed' black females that 'look black' and got so called negroid features claiming non-black backgrounds. Every black person, whether in the US or in the caribbean, is familiar with this phenomena. It wasn't like Tommy Sotomayor was saying anything that wasn't said before...
    Like with any topic you can choose to respond on topic and contribute or click one of the other threads in g 'n s. You can even start a spinny or another thread. It's pathetic that alot of females tried to derail the thread because they couldn't bear the truth. This thread ain't about men and colorism (that thread been done to death on g 'n s and The Powder Room), so why should we focus on that?

Look how silly this sounds. If someone makes a thread about racism in the US and how blacks are affected by it, someone else (maybe someone white who takes offence) starts talking about how there's racism in African countries as well in an effort to derail that thread and stop people from discussing the topic at hand because it hit too close to home. That's exactly how some females are acting in this thread.

Lol so blk men ? over lighter skinned women/ women with european features has no impact on blk girls and young women?

• Undefeatable
    edited April 2013
    Options
    This has gotten me reading up some more on Brown. He was not an ordinary abolitionist, if this needed stating.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part4/4p1550.html
  • Undefeatable
    Options
    It's sad to see 90% of the female responses in this thread have been off-topic, trying to derail the thread topic. It went from attacking Tommy Sotomayor to attacking the threadstarter to emphasize that black men have some color issues as well. They've done everything but respond on topic, because the truth is too hard to handle. All these deflections are coping mechanisms. Sad, just sad...

Some of these black females only wanna be pandered to. Why you think Tyler Perry movies do so well? Why you think those Hill Harper/ Steve Harvey type books sell like they do? Why do these ? a*s christian ministers make money like they do? These females only wanna hear how strong they are, how all of them are 'queens' and how 'n!ggas ain't ? '. Grow the f@ck up...

Please why would any woman would actually want to have a conversation when the op is full of disrespect?? And why not talk about colorism as a whole instead of making it a black woman problem? Maybe if ts would've framed the discussion better he would've gotten better responses from the ladies....
    This thread is about 'mixed' black females that 'look black' and got so called negroid features claiming non-black backgrounds. Every black person, whether in the US or in the caribbean, is familiar with this phenomena. It wasn't like Tommy Sotomayor was saying anything that wasn't said before...
    Like with any topic you can choose to respond on topic and contribute or click one of the other threads in g 'n s. You can even start a spinny or another thread. It's pathetic that alot of females tried to derail the thread because they couldn't bear the truth. This thread ain't about men and colorism (that thread been done to death on g 'n s and The Powder Room), so why should we focus on that?

Look how silly this sounds. If someone makes a thread about racism in the US and how blacks are affected by it, someone else (maybe someone white who takes offence) starts talking about how there's racism in African countries as well in an effort to derail that thread and stop people from discussing the topic at hand because it hit too close to home. That's exactly how some females are acting in this thread.

Lol so blk men ? over lighter skinned women/ women with european features has no impact on blk girls and young women?

That's what these negros don't want to talk about.
  • zombie
    edited April 2013
    Options
    So basically, @zombie and @SixSickSins play the racism/supremacy game and are Black supremacists. May ? be with you both. This game called "racism" has been anti-progressive for the human race for the past 500 years.

Actually i am not a black supremacist i don't want to rule over anyone, black power is not like ? . ? means death to non-whites. black power means sovereignty for african people. i seek empowerment for my race not power over others.
  • zombie
    Options

That's nice.

I have never read anything that makes me think he didn't support that. And when you have slavery existing it was more than understandable to focus on that first.

Someone can hate white people all he or she wants, but denying the undeniable makes you look crazy.

your love of the one white person of his time that was not a complete monster is crazy. i have no proof brown wanted real power for black people, so ? him. I hate when people try to use him as the one example that's suppose to exonerate all whites of their on going evil.
  • zombie
    Options

I Believe that what he's saying is that what black women do has more influence over the children then what black men do.
  • Undefeatable
    Options

That's nice.

your love of the one white person of his time that was not a complete monster is crazy. i have no proof brown wanted real power for black people, so ? him. I hate when people try to use him as the one example that's suppose to exonerate all whites of their on going evil.

"exonerate all whites of their on going evil"? Who is doing that? Are you serious?

You're right, Brown was "not a complete monster." But you're crazy if that is all you think he is.

Also, there is some evidence that he wanted black empowerment.

I don't see what the big deal is in acknowledging that there was ONE white person who without question championed the black cause.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I Believe that what he's saying is that what black women do has more influence over the children then what black men do.

that's debatable ....

and no he claimed bringing up blk man and colorism somehow was an effort to derail the thread... which is ?

the two social phenomenons are intertwined and stem from the same tree

• zombie
    Options

That's nice.

"exonerate all whites of their on going evil"? Who is doing that? Are you serious?

You're right, Brown was "not a complete monster." But you're crazy if that is all you think he is.

Also, there is some evidence that he wanted black empowerment.

I don't see what the big deal is in acknowledging that there was ONE white person who without question championed the black cause.

He did not champion the black cause all he wanted to do was end slavery that does not equal being down for the cause. i never said he was a monster but calling most whites at the time monsters is correct. what evidence was there ???
  • Black Boy King
    Options

Actually i am not a black supremacist i don't want to rule over anyone, black power is not like ? . ? means death to non-whites. black power means sovereignty for african people. i seek empowerment for my race not power over others.
    We can empower ourselves without bringing others down. Hate is the enemy and I don't think one should allow it to dwell within them if they are an advocate for peace.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's nice.

John was a real christian and any real christian who have actual morals and ethics would be against slavery, so I don't know why he is to be the face of freeing blacks when the Gullah Wars and seminole wars were going on and blacks fighting for freedom. If anything it should be a black face, not one white person who has enough sense to realize that slavery was ? evil.
  • SixSickSins
    Options

We can empower ourselves without bringing others down. Hate is the enemy and I don't think one should allow it to dwell within them if they are an advocate for peace.

UdWerFa.gif

Lol, but nah my peace may not be your peace may not be Zombie's peace and on and on. If we all had one ideal prototype of peace...we'd already have it enforced.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

That's nice.

John was a real christian and any real christian who have actual morals and ethics would be against slavery, so I don't know why he is to be the face of freeing blacks when the Gullah Wars and seminole wars were going on and blacks fighting for freedom. If anything it should be a black face, not one white person who has enough sense to realize that slavery was ? evil.

Where did this come from......