A Message to "mixed" black girls who are my color.....

Options

Comments

• Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    So basically, @zombie and @SixSickSins play the racism/supremacy game and are Black supremacists. May ? be with you both. This game called "racism" has been anti-progressive for the human race for the past 500 years.

How can you be an advocate of peace if you believe in fighting for supremacy?

These two are ignorant bigots........

No different than the ? or the average "white supremacist"..........
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Meh. There are no true European heroes/heroines that championed the real cause. Only Black ones.
    John Brown died for the cause. They hung him. The man dedicated his life to it.

That's nice.

Wait, are you saying that Brown did not champion the cause?

I'm saying idgaf if a white dies out guilt repercussions.

May they all suffer similar, painful ends.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4xjoh04jEPtv30dIiFej8WiY4iuQj96zQfLtbf7XFdNraVVXjfA

The question not about what you do or do not care about. Did John Brown champion the black cause or not?

The black cause is not just the end of slavery but the real empowerment of african people i have never read anything on brown that would make me believe that he supported that.

I have never read anything that makes me think he didn't support that. And when you have slavery existing it was more than understandable to focus on that first.

Someone can hate white people all he or she wants, but denying the undeniable makes you look crazy.

your love of the one white person of his time that was not a complete monster is crazy. i have no proof brown wanted real power for black people, so ? him. I hate when people try to use him as the one example that's suppose to exonerate all whites of their on going evil.

"exonerate all whites of their on going evil"? Who is doing that? Are you serious?

You're right, Brown was "not a complete monster." But you're crazy if that is all you think he is.

Also, there is some evidence that he wanted black empowerment.

I don't see what the big deal is in acknowledging that there was ONE white person who without question championed the black cause.

He did not champion the black cause all he wanted to do was end slavery that does not equal being down for the cause. i never said he was a monster but calling most whites at the time monsters is correct. what evidence was there ???

This discussion is not going anywhere apparently so I think this will be my last post on the subject. It's mistake to think that Brown's single-minded focus on slavery meant that he wasn't interested in black empowerment more generally.

One piece of evidence is that he set up a farm in, and moved to, a black community North Elba, NY (though in the end, with everything else that was going on, he didn't spend a lot of time there).
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not to go offtopic but why are certain people acting like we should be thankful or give props to a few white abolutionists? Are these same people telling Jews they should be thankful to Germans like Schindler (if you saw that movie) or the countless whites that gave them shelter or fought against ? 's? It's like these people are telling us we should be happy our 'white daddy' stuck up for us GTFOH. You don't do that with Jews or any other 'minority' that has been terrorized by these Europeans.

Toussaint l'Ouverture, Tula & Karpata (Curaçao), Boni (Surinam), Kofi (Guyana), Queen Nanny (Jamaica), Nat Turner and all these blacks that fought against the whites all over the Americas > any white abolutionist.
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    taeboo wrote: »
    It's sad to see 90% of the female responses in this thread have been off-topic, trying to derail the thread topic. It went from attacking Tommy Sotomayor to attacking the threadstarter to emphasize that black men have some color issues as well. They've done everything but respond on topic, because the truth is too hard to handle. All these deflections are coping mechanisms. Sad, just sad...

Some of these black females only wanna be pandered to. Why you think Tyler Perry movies do so well? Why you think those Hill Harper/ Steve Harvey type books sell like they do? Why do these ? a*s christian ministers make money like they do? These females only wanna hear how strong they are, how all of them are 'queens' and how 'n!ggas ain't ? '. Grow the f@ck up...

Please why would any woman would actually want to have a conversation when the op is full of disrespect?? And why not talk about colorism as a whole instead of making it a black woman problem? Maybe if ts would've framed the discussion better he would've gotten better responses from the ladies....
    This thread is about 'mixed' black females that 'look black' and got so called negroid features claiming non-black backgrounds. Every black person, whether in the US or in the caribbean, is familiar with this phenomena. It wasn't like Tommy Sotomayor was saying anything that wasn't said before...
    Like with any topic you can choose to respond on topic and contribute or click one of the other threads in g 'n s. You can even start a spinny or another thread. It's pathetic that alot of females tried to derail the thread because they couldn't bear the truth. This thread ain't about men and colorism (that thread been done to death on g 'n s and The Powder Room), so why should we focus on that?

Look how silly this sounds. If someone makes a thread about racism in the US and how blacks are affected by it, someone else (maybe someone white who takes offence) starts talking about how there's racism in African countries as well in an effort to derail that thread and stop people from discussing the topic at hand because it hit too close to home. That's exactly how some females are acting in this thread.

Lol so blk men ? over lighter skinned women/ women with european features has no impact on blk girls and young women?
    You heard me say that? Ofcourse it does.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically, @zombie and @SixSickSins play the racism/supremacy game and are Black supremacists. May ? be with you both. This game called "racism" has been anti-progressive for the human race for the past 500 years.

Actually i am not a black supremacist i don't want to rule over anyone, black power is not like ? . ? means death to non-whites. black power means sovereignty for african people. i seek empowerment for my race not power over others.
    We can empower ourselves without bringing others down. Hate is the enemy and I don't think one should allow it to dwell within them if they are an advocate for peace.

I don't advocate peace i advocate empowerment, the preferred method to power is peace but i have no problem with stronger methods. the following is how white society thinks

“You must tread on the necks of your enemies if you would win renown. It is success that makes the great man” was Napoleon’s dicta. The whole duty of man in this world is to SUCCEED — to help himself, defeat his foes; outstrip his rivals. He who conquers not, is conquered. He who is unable to trample rough-shod over others, will assuredly be trampled by them. In the strength of his arm man eats his bread. In the sweat of his brow (and brain), the slave earns bread — for a master."

"Therefore get you gold and land and power somehow. If foiled and baffled one way, try another. When there’s a will, there are a thousand ways. If the worn and beaten tracks are intentionally blockaded against you, do not hesitate to cut-out a new highway through the jungle — for yourself. Never mind the pulpiteers and editors. They are hired to blind and blockade you. Above all things do not follow the multitude, for it tramples downward, ever downward along Via Del Mortes to abysses of poverty, chains, and shame. Retreat not, turn not aside to the right hand nor to the left, but zig-zag on. Ask no quarter, no sympathy. “Die the death” rather than surrender and perishing — strike at your conqueror. “Withhold not good from him to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it,” But withal be honorable and upright; never forgetting that bravery (which includeth all other virtues) is the highest wisdom — and material success the chief end of man. ‘Upward thou must rise, or falter — bend the neck or stand triumphant — be the anvil or the hammer.'" ---- Ragnar Redbeard

THAT IS WHAT THE BLACK RACE IS FACED WITH AND YOU WEAKLINGS YAP YAP YAP ABOUT PEACE.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Meh. There are no true European heroes/heroines that championed the real cause. Only Black ones.
    John Brown died for the cause. They hung him. The man dedicated his life to it.

That's nice.

Wait, are you saying that Brown did not champion the cause?

I'm saying idgaf if a white dies out guilt repercussions.

May they all suffer similar, painful ends.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4xjoh04jEPtv30dIiFej8WiY4iuQj96zQfLtbf7XFdNraVVXjfA

The question not about what you do or do not care about. Did John Brown champion the black cause or not?

The black cause is not just the end of slavery but the real empowerment of african people i have never read anything on brown that would make me believe that he supported that.

I have never read anything that makes me think he didn't support that. And when you have slavery existing it was more than understandable to focus on that first.

Someone can hate white people all he or she wants, but denying the undeniable makes you look crazy.

your love of the one white person of his time that was not a complete monster is crazy. i have no proof brown wanted real power for black people, so ? him. I hate when people try to use him as the one example that's suppose to exonerate all whites of their on going evil.

John was a real christian and any real christian who have actual morals and ethics would be against slavery, so I don't know why he is to be the face of freeing blacks when the Gullah Wars and seminole wars were going on and blacks fighting for freedom. If anything it should be a black face, not one white person who has enough sense to realize that slavery was ? evil.

Where did this come from......

I was just clearing anything that he shouldn't be the main face of abolitionist and anything against slavery.
  • zombie
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Drew_Ali wrote: »

These two are ignorant bigots........

No different than the ? or the average "white supremacist"..........

This is a discussion for black people, not yellow-skinned slick haired slave kitchen boys like yourself.

you AL B SURE looking mulatto bastard
  • Drew_Ali
    edited April 2013
    Options
    LOL......

The hoes did used to say I looked like AL B SURE for real tho'.........

All the hoes luv me..........

U MAD?????

• zombie
    Options
    LOL......

yes well, i hope they gives you herpes
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    LOL......

Dayuuuuummmm!!!!!
  • Drew_Ali
    Options
    LOL......

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsy_ShInztuhLkD8tXdhP1c6K5Nse_Uwur63bEI8DViL5t3LuRhg
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Actually i am not a black supremacist i don't want to rule over anyone, black power is not like ? . ? means death to non-whites. black power means sovereignty for african people. i seek empowerment for my race not power over others.
    We can empower ourselves without bringing others down. Hate is the enemy and I don't think one should allow it to dwell within them if they are an advocate for peace.

I don't advocate peace i advocate empowerment, the preferred method to power is peace but i have no problem with stronger methods. the following is how white society thinks

“You must tread on the necks of your enemies if you would win renown. It is success that makes the great man” was Napoleon’s dicta. The whole duty of man in this world is to SUCCEED — to help himself, defeat his foes; outstrip his rivals. He who conquers not, is conquered. He who is unable to trample rough-shod over others, will assuredly be trampled by them. In the strength of his arm man eats his bread. In the sweat of his brow (and brain), the slave earns bread — for a master."

"Therefore get you gold and land and power somehow. If foiled and baffled one way, try another. When there’s a will, there are a thousand ways. If the worn and beaten tracks are intentionally blockaded against you, do not hesitate to cut-out a new highway through the jungle — for yourself. Never mind the pulpiteers and editors. They are hired to blind and blockade you. Above all things do not follow the multitude, for it tramples downward, ever downward along Via Del Mortes to abysses of poverty, chains, and shame. Retreat not, turn not aside to the right hand nor to the left, but zig-zag on. Ask no quarter, no sympathy. “Die the death” rather than surrender and perishing — strike at your conqueror. “Withhold not good from him to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it,” But withal be honorable and upright; never forgetting that bravery (which includeth all other virtues) is the highest wisdom — and material success the chief end of man. ‘Upward thou must rise, or falter — bend the neck or stand triumphant — be the anvil or the hammer.'" ---- Ragnar Redbeard

THAT IS WHAT THE BLACK RACE IS FACED WITH AND YOU WEAKLINGS YAP YAP YAP ABOUT PEACE.

You don't buss yo gun, bro. Especially not at no crackas. So shut yo ass up about that militant ? , you're just talk.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Not to go offtopic but why are certain people acting like we should be thankful or give props to a few white abolutionists? Are these same people telling Jews they should be thankful to Germans like Schindler (if you saw that movie) or the countless whites that gave them shelter or fought against ? 's? It's like these people are telling us we should be happy our 'white daddy' stuck up for us GTFOH. You don't do that with Jews or any other 'minority' that has been terrorized by these Europeans.

Toussaint l'Ouverture, Tula & Karpata (Curaçao), Boni (Surinam), Kofi (Guyana), Queen Nanny (Jamaica), Nat Turner and all these blacks that fought against the whites all over the Americas > any white abolutionist.
    taeboo wrote: »
    It's sad to see 90% of the female responses in this thread have been off-topic, trying to derail the thread topic. It went from attacking Tommy Sotomayor to attacking the threadstarter to emphasize that black men have some color issues as well. They've done everything but respond on topic, because the truth is too hard to handle. All these deflections are coping mechanisms. Sad, just sad...

Some of these black females only wanna be pandered to. Why you think Tyler Perry movies do so well? Why you think those Hill Harper/ Steve Harvey type books sell like they do? Why do these ? a*s christian ministers make money like they do? These females only wanna hear how strong they are, how all of them are 'queens' and how 'n!ggas ain't ? '. Grow the f@ck up...

Please why would any woman would actually want to have a conversation when the op is full of disrespect?? And why not talk about colorism as a whole instead of making it a black woman problem? Maybe if ts would've framed the discussion better he would've gotten better responses from the ladies....
    This thread is about 'mixed' black females that 'look black' and got so called negroid features claiming non-black backgrounds. Every black person, whether in the US or in the caribbean, is familiar with this phenomena. It wasn't like Tommy Sotomayor was saying anything that wasn't said before...
    Like with any topic you can choose to respond on topic and contribute or click one of the other threads in g 'n s. You can even start a spinny or another thread. It's pathetic that alot of females tried to derail the thread because they couldn't bear the truth. This thread ain't about men and colorism (that thread been done to death on g 'n s and The Powder Room), so why should we focus on that?

Look how silly this sounds. If someone makes a thread about racism in the US and how blacks are affected by it, someone else (maybe someone white who takes offence) starts talking about how there's racism in African countries as well in an effort to derail that thread and stop people from discussing the topic at hand because it hit too close to home. That's exactly how some females are acting in this thread.

Lol so blk men ? over lighter skinned women/ women with european features has no impact on blk girls and young women?
    You heard me say that? Ofcourse it does.

ok we agree on that

but hold on, in the post below you that implied that bringing up blk men and colorism was an effort to derail the thread

It's pathetic that alot of females tried to derail the thread because they couldn't bear the truth. This thread ain't about men and colorism (that thread been done to death on g 'n s and The Powder Room), so why should we focus on that?

i'm confused ...lol

to honestly discuss o/p wouldn't one have to discuss blk men and colorism
  • zombie
    Options

You don't buss yo gun, bro. Especially not at no crackas. So shut yo ass up about that militant ? , you're just talk.

I never said anything about busing guns, you ignorant uneducated ? there are many levels of warfare busing your gun is the lowest form of war as even the stupid can engage in it.
  • Black Boy King
    Options

I never said anything about busing guns, you ignorant uneducated ? there are many levels of warfare busing your gun is the lowest form of war as even the stupid can engage in it.

You talkin in circles bruh. And get out yo feelings
  • zombie
    Options

You talkin in circles bruh. And get out yo feelings

So in other words you are not intelligent enough to understand what i am talking about.
  • zombie
    Options
    Wars are one with force, bust your guns if you bout that life.

It only seems that way but wars are won first with the mind, the wallet, the heart and then the gun.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You heard me say that? Ofcourse it does. [/quote]

ok we agree on that

but hold on, in the post below you that implied that bringing up blk men and colorism was an effort to derail the thread

It's pathetic that alot of females tried to derail the thread because they couldn't bear the truth. This thread ain't about men and colorism (that thread been done to death on g 'n s and The Powder Room), so why should we focus on that?

i'm confused [/quote]
    You saw how easy I 'admitted' to black men playing a part in black women having color issues and an inferiority complex? If you'd only know how many times I heard n*ggas saying bullsh*t like "she looks good... for a black girl". I've seen basic 6's and strong 5's get undue praise from n*ggas because they're lighter and have 'good hair'.

I'm keeping it real unlike these females I was referring in that post you quoted. They did everything but stick to the topic because they it hit too close to home. They were like "b b but Tommy Sotomayor is ? ", "b b but he got an English slave name instead of a hispanic slave name", "b b but black men have color issues too", "b b but TS is a selfhater". Some slow witted female even acted like she didn't know the difference between race, nationality, ethnicity etc... All that sh*t to derail the thread? These females need to grow up.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok, I'm posting again because it looks like some people have comprehension issues. The issue is whether there were any whites who championed the black cause. I say that Brown should be an uncontroversial example of one who did. Nobody is saying that he should be the face of the struggle against slavery.

Of course Jews should be thankful that there were decent people who, at risk to themselves, sheltered Jews from ? persecution. Likewise, blacks should admire Brown for what he did. Suppose that his plan was successful, and that he was able to overthrow slavery. If that was the case, should blacks admire him for what he did? Of course we should. But now his plan was of course not successful. I maintain that we should admire him no less for that fact.

It is commonly acknowledged that people deserve admiration for supererogatory behavior. And leading a slave revolt with the intention of overthrowing slavery, when it must have been known that the chance of success was miniscule, surely counts as supererogatory. It is one thing to be against slavery -- even to speak out vociferously against it -- and quite another to give your life in the fight against it.
  • zombie
    Options
    Ok, I'm posting again because it looks like some people have comprehension issues. The issue is whether there were any whites who championed the black cause. I say that Brown should be an uncontroversial example of one who did. Nobody is saying that he should be the face of the struggle against slavery.

Of course Jews should be thankful that there were decent people who, at risk to themselves, sheltered Jews from ? persecution. Likewise, blacks should admire Brown for what he did. Suppose that his plan was successful, and that he was able to overthrow slavery. If that was the case, should blacks admire him for what he did? Of course we should. But now his plan was of course not successful. I maintain that we should admire him no less for that fact.

It is commonly acknowledged that people deserve admiration for supererogatory behavior. And leading a slave revolt with the intention of overthrowing slavery, when it must have been known that the chance of success was miniscule, surely counts as supererogatory. It is one thing to be against slavery -- even to speak out vociferously against it -- and quite another to give your life in the fight against it.

People understand what you are trying to say but we are just not ? impressed with the actions of john brown. most likely if he was successful jim crow would have had a longer history that it.
  • Black Boy King
    edited April 2013
    Options

People understand what you are trying to say but we are just not ? impressed with the actions of john brown. most likely if he was successful jim crow would have had a longer history that it.

Alright, and there we have it. I think your stance here is foolish, but you are entitled to your opinion. I personally have more respect for John Brown, a historical figure who was white and died fighting for Blacks, than @zombie and his internet militancy.

That is all.

edit: And for the record, if Fredrick Douglass was one of your Black heroes, I will have you know that he was a strong supporter of John Brown and gave him the utmost praise.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Wars are one with force, bust your guns if you bout that life.

It only seems that way but wars are won first with the mind, the wallet, the heart and then the gun.

Some people need to read Sun Tzu, if they cannot understand the concept that you are talking about, they are very ignorant of warfare. Those who abide by Sun Tzu were considered military geniuses. Warfare is the mind first, if your enemy is very fearful of you or idolize you than complete victory can be accomplish.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    test

Edit: failed.
  • zombie
    edited April 2013
    Options

Alright, and there we have it. I think your stance here is foolish, but you are entitled to your opinion. I personally have more respect for John Brown, a historical figure who was white and died fighting for Blacks, than @zombie and internet militancy.

That is all.

If your personal stance on race is weak on the internet then your stance offline must be even weaker. i am not a hold hands be friendly with other races kind of black man but i don't hate anybody either, and mr douglas is not a hero of mine because he married a white woman.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? be mixed with Hawaiian n ? ...... smh
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Lisa Raye daughter looks good.

@Allah_U_Akbar why you flagged this post?