Lil Junkie Finally Issues Apology To Family Of Emmett Till.. Update: Till Family rejects "apology"..

Options

Comments

• trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if a niqqa im sez im sorry (which if u read the statement he didnt really do) do u have 2 forgive him?

and he promises to never reference emmit til in his music anymore in a disrespectful manner but whats to stop this wack niqqa from mentioning a sean bell or a trayvon martin?

he wasnt gonna loose that mountain dew deal anyway. yall should know pepsi dont a f**k about black folks unless its february..
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why won't this roach disappear?
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    maybe Wayne really wrote the apology and just had enough time to get it finished.
    its not that big of a deal anyway
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    maybe Wayne really wrote the apology and just had enough time to get it finished.
    its not that big of a deal anyway
    You're right bruh, maybe it took him a while cause he was all shook up from them seizures
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Lmao @ "It has come to my attention"...

Naw ? ...Reebok dropped Ross and you realized ? could get real for real...But like I said, this gon become a trend..."We don't like what he said, let's go after his endorsements!"

GOOD!!!!!! ITS NEEDS TO BE A NEW TREND THAT LAST FOREVER

its a privilege not a requirement

• 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? these rap ? , they do all these fake ass interviews and webcam responses when nobody ? dissing n ? but when they actually have to be held accountable for their actions for offending everyday people and their own fans, they are no where to be seen or found.

How hard is it to press record on your iPhone and send out a minute long apology?

These dudes just dont want to admit how uncreative they are and the fact that they couldnt think of anything better to say cause they washed up and talent less.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Before they was going for Wayne's MD money didn't they say something about they forgive him or something.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    his name is ? lil junkie??

I guess it's cause Shorty ? Stain was already taken
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you want to be down with Lil Wayne and not address this ? directly (Bcotton, PK, Mike Malice) then you are a certified ? .
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Apologizes to lebron within a week

Takes a month to apologize to the family of a civil rights victim

Lmao @ civil rights victim
  • J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Before they was going for Wayne's MD money didn't they say something about they forgive him or something.

If u Black and u taking this ? lightly u a ? .... Wayne should have met with them personally and apologized for what he said.. ol sucka ass ?

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Family Of Emmitt Till Responds To Lil Wayne's Apology
    Evan Schwartz Posted May 1, 2013

Lil Wayne issued an apology this week for his controversial reference to Emmitt Till in Future's "Karate Chop (Remix)." Now the Till family has responded, and it seems they are not satisfied. The full text of the response is quoted below.

"May 1, 2013

We are aware of Lil Wayne’s statement of acknowledgement of our family’s pain and our disapproval of referencing Emmett Till in his lyrical content.

While it’s commendable that he has vowed to respect the legacy of Emmett Till and his memory to ‘not use or reference Emmett Till or the Till family in his music’, this statement falls short of an apology, as none is mentioned.

Airickca Gordon-Taylor,
    Executive Director, Mamie Till Mobley Memorial Foundation/Till Family Representative"

http://touch.vibe.com/vibe/?ref=http://www.datpiff.com/#!/entry/51819db394f4be71694cefca

Well damn
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options

If u Black and u taking this ? lightly u a ? .... Wayne should have met with them personally and apologized for what he said.. ol sucka ass ?

LMFAO what does your response have to do with my comment.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The lawyer was like, "Alright, and we're going to include this part 'As a business owner who employs several African-American employees' to show you care about black men and women working"

and Birdman was sitting in the office, rubbin his hands like "Chea pleighboi, you know we hire young black males like gudda gudda, jae millz, and lil twist to do work around da bushes. dey cant say we dont care about our people wayne!"

then after birdman spoke wayne was like "yeah i mean im not racist i have a few black friends that don't dress like white barbies or punk rockers.....oh hey stunna you finalize that contract with that white girl rob drydek was talm bout?"
  • J.Clinton
    Options

How can they forgive him bruh??? They may wish him the best, but I doubt they forgive Wayne after this ? took this long to offer a fake ass apology just to save his bank account from taking a hit
  • StoneColdMikey
    edited May 2013
    Options

How can they forgive him bruh??? They may wish him the best, but I doubt they forgive Wayne after this ? took this long to offer a fake ass apology just to save his bank account from taking a hit

i was just asking if they forgive him ? I didn't know. they did wish him the best and they didn't thank you for answerin my question.
  • J.Clinton
    edited May 2013
    Options

I never stated I forgive him? did you even read my comment? are your comprehension skills that bad.

The keyword in my response was THEY. Check ur own comprehension skills before u try to get smart little ass ? lol
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options

I never stated I forgive him? did you even read my comment? are your comprehension skills that bad.

The keyword in my response was THEY. Check ur own comprehension skills before u try to get smart little ass ? lol
    damn you quick to respond. lol i edited once i seen it. lmao