Lil Junkie Finally Issues Apology To Family Of Emmett Till.. Update: Till Family rejects "apology"..

Options

Comments

• stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    maybe Wayne really wrote the apology and just had enough time to get it finished.
    its not that big of a deal anyway

If Wayne really wrote that apology letter.. It would have featured lots of incoherent rambling.. and it wouldn't have made any sense like most of his lyrics...
  • J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Before they was going for Wayne's MD money didn't they say something about they forgive him or something.

If u Black and u taking this ? lightly u a ? .... Wayne should have met with them personally and apologized for what he said.. ol sucka ass ?

LMFAO what does your response have to do with my comment.

How can they forgive him bruh??? They may wish him the best, but I doubt they forgive Wayne after this ? took this long to offer a fake ass apology just to save his bank account from taking a hit

I never stated I forgive him? did you even read my comment? are your comprehension skills that bad.

The keyword in my response was THEY. Check ur own comprehension skills before u try to get smart little ass ? lol
    damn you quick to respond. lol i edited once i seen it. lmao

On anotha note what the ? looking like in the GO... I know thats a big ass city..a lot of the ? got to be bad. All I see on TV is black ass hoodrat ? lol
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So no one remembers "whip it like a slave"

I dont understand why people continue to support one that could be so insensitive towards the plight of our past brothers and sisters.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Before they was going for Wayne's MD money didn't they say something about they forgive him or something.

If u Black and u taking this ? lightly u a ? .... Wayne should have met with them personally and apologized for what he said.. ol sucka ass ?

LMFAO what does your response have to do with my comment.

How can they forgive him bruh??? They may wish him the best, but I doubt they forgive Wayne after this ? took this long to offer a fake ass apology just to save his bank account from taking a hit

I never stated I forgive him? did you even read my comment? are your comprehension skills that bad.

The keyword in my response was THEY. Check ur own comprehension skills before u try to get smart little ass ? lol
    damn you quick to respond. lol i edited once i seen it. lmao

On anotha note what the ? looking like in the GO... I know thats a big ass city..a lot of the ? got to be bad. All I see on TV is black ass hoodrat ? lol

we have a lot of that. lol but most of the ? i know that stay up north and around downtown be the finest ones. lawd. he the ratchet hoes be looking good. ? .
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I can see the family point that His apology wasn't one cause he didn't say sorry. He said:

"It came to my attention, I'd like to acknowledge your hurt"

Just say I'm SORRY, is it that hard? Ross did that tap dancing around an apology stuff too.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the 1st amendments a ? huh
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    In general:

Why seek an apology from one who clearly isn't sorry for what he/she did, said. Yeah, he'll give a contrived apology; he still doesn't give a ? about you, only his potential losses.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After the letter again, he didn't even say sorry
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IMO, Emmett Till's family should go after him even harder. Like, he took this long and only did it b/c it was hurting his pockets. Clearly he doesn't give two ? .

Now would be a good time, since his epilepsy's been hitting him hard. It already cost him one case and potentially millions of dollars.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    maybe Wayne really wrote the apology and just had enough time to get it finished.
    its not that big of a deal anyway
    You're right bruh, maybe it took him a while cause he was all shook up from them seizures

? dam you, you beat me to that joke
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's just a rap lyric b.

He apologized and won't be using it any more. Time to move on.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    even tho i wouldnt have said no ? like that, i wouldnt have apologized

? that

• double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its crazy nobody around him told him that ? was in poor taste
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    It's just a rap lyric b.

? ?
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    It's just a rap lyric b.

? ?

I doubt his intention was to be disrespectful with the lyric. Literally he was just using a metaphor - a distasteful one at that.

It's more important to shed light on the issue and educate people that are unaware rather than try to tear Wayne down and make him lose his endorsements. That doesn't really solve anything. It's a lot more effective ways to combat racism than to dwell on a rap lyric.
  • alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Freedom of speech my ass. Seriously shiits getting out of hand. First Ross now Weezy SMFH
  • killaguwop
    killaguwop Members Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? the tills. I told ya they are looking for a handout. Wayne isn't a ? they are. Its 2013. Nobody give a ? about what happened 70 years ago to some ? whistling at a white ? in the south. Emmitt till ain't the only black person who was killed in the mid 1900s by whites. ? got lynched everyday B. What more do these uncle toms want. Wayne apologized already if they still not happy ? them.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    ? the tills. I told ya they are looking for a handout. Wayne isn't a ? they are. Its 2013. Nobody give a ? about what happened 70 years ago to some ? whistling at a white ? in the south. Emmitt till ain't the only black person who was killed in the mid 1900s by whites. ? got lynched everyday B. What more do these uncle toms want. Wayne apologized already if they still not happy ? them.

last post you said it happened 50 years ago. what's the next post gonna be? 90 years ago?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its crazy nobody around him told him that ? was in poor taste

too many yes men

like ? C say "the main ones thats right there saying yes thats it, thats the one will be the ones that cross you or wont ride for you when shss hit the fan"