It's Official.....2Chainz Lying Ass Did Get Robbed!!

Options
tab58064
tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
edited June 2013 in The Reason
TMZ has the video of 2Chainz being robbed. Why didn't this fool just say he got robbed and leave the ? at that in the 1st place?? Don't he know that there are cameras everywhere now-a-days and it was good chance that this ? was recorded?? Checkout how his long-ass fell when he was running like a ? in a horror movie. Here's the link http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/13/2-chainz-robbery-video-gunpoint-running-san-francisco/4/#c6618092

Comments

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't really tell if that's him, but dammmmmmmmn thats some evidence of said stickup lmao. Dude ? skipped to his loo b lmao. Somebody said this ? and I almost died "pull up to the scene with my jewelry missing".

What makes it worse is they "ALL" ran lol, not one of them was a bodyguard or legally carried. Good thing though no one was hurt, just feelings lol
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    Rule#4 lying about said robbery when you indeed got robbed makes you an official lame(aka the "Young Berg" rule)

surprised he didn't have a shooter wit him though....them ? tried him in broad daylight wit no ? given...lol

That's what I'm saying lol

And I don't think I would turn my back on a gunman. Btw how the hell did he just fall @ the end lol
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Rule#4 lying about said robbery when you indeed got robbed makes you an official lame(aka the "Young Berg" rule)

surprised he didn't have a shooter wit him though....them ? tried him in broad daylight wit no ? given...lol

And I don't think I would turn my back on a gunman. Btw how the hell did he just fall @ the end lol

yeah Fab found that out the hard way....lol
  • qtipp73
    qtipp73 Members Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that closet ? 2chainz.
  • lordhonka2
    lordhonka2 Members Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont know if he got robbed prolly so though but why he aint got no security how you got money and chains on and aint got no security with gun... .........

oh and why he personally going to the weed spot out of town seem like thats just asking for trouble.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Smh @ leavin ya partnas

Smh @ fallin

Smh @ "? wit me and I'm bussin"

Sigh...I'm dissapointed, cuh...

Disappointed...? WHY?!
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i feel like this was bound to happen anyway
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im glad nobody got hurt but its about time ppl start trying these frauds.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

???
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Now super thug ? can pretend and talk about how when a ? ran up on them with a gun they did this tumblr_lo4worG0cb1ql4u9lo1_500.gif
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Where the part he got robbed at tho? I just see him and his crew takin off
  • jayloveboogie
    jayloveboogie Members Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3-RKMBDvwY

2 chainz 2016 olympics for sprinting.usain bolts got some competition
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Uhh, yea. Of course we gon laugh cuz it's a rapper but...wtf was they suposed to do!?

They all lucky to be alive. But 2 things they probly banked on based on hood knowledge:

1) Most stick-up kids aint bout catchin bodies, they want the money 2) Nggas cant shoot

Somebody's gonna have to explain to me how else he/they could have handled this, considerin they got out untouched...
  • tab58064
    Options
    I saw him run I didn't see him get robbed
    When he fell I doubt if the guys were holding a gun on him asking him for a cigarette. I think it's pretty safe to say his ass got "got!" LOL! This fool wasn't counting on this video to come out, but if you're out in public in a city, it's a damn good chance that you're being recorded.

• mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »

???

Fabolous got stuck up one night leaving a club, ran away but caught a bullet in the ass for it
  • tab58064
    Options
    Where the part he got robbed at tho? I just see him and his crew takin off
    Oh c'mon fam. When he fell they jacked his ass.