It's Official.....2Chainz Lying Ass Did Get Robbed!!

Options

Comments

• deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    2chainz you soft ? ? ? . I would break that ? jaw and take the pistol from him.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    tab58064 wrote: »
    Where the part he got robbed at tho? I just see him and his crew takin off
    Oh c'mon fam. When he fell they jacked his ass.

I see it now lol smh Poor rappers.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the problem? Was he supposed to stand there and get robbed or shot?
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »

he's now supposed to make music that represents his TRU persona not that dumb gangsta ? ? he been spittin for the past few years

no one's faulting him for running....he's just being exposed for lying
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »

he's now supposed to make music that represents his TRU persona not that dumb gangsta ? ? he been spittin for the past few years

See, no matter what ? will justify ? even if it's not factual. Reminds me of when ? who hate Drake claims he's trying to be a thug cuz of that 1 line in all of his music, lmao.

Since when has 2 Chainz claimed or acted like a thug? 2 Chainz is basically a character rapper rapping about flashy ? on strip club type of beats. Not into his music at all but you reaching hard.
  • mike06
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »

See, no matter what ? will justify ? even if it's not factual. Reminds me of when ? who hate Drake claims he's trying to be a thug cuz of that 1 line in all of his music, lmao.

Since when has 2 Chainz claimed or acted like a thug? 2 Chainz is basically a character rapper rapping about flashy ? on strip club type of beats. Not into his music at all but you reaching hard.

i dont listen to 2 Chainz on the regular and never said he was acting like a thug but dont act like he's not making street music and talking about street ? in his music that would make one think(i.e. young impressionable kids and adults) he's really a street dude...and even so he could actually be that dude he's portraying in his music or was before he blew up...but this video and incident prove otherwise at this time
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Rule#4 lying about said robbery when you indeed got robbed makes you an official lame(aka the "Young Berg" rule)

surprised he didn't have a shooter wit him though....them ? tried him in broad daylight wit no ? given...lol

That's what I'm saying lol

And I don't think I would turn my back on a gunman. Btw how the hell did he just fall @ the end lol

yeah Fab found that out the hard way....lol

???

Fabolous got stuck up one night leaving a club, ran away but caught a bullet in the ass for it

Wait...but Fabolous IS a certified street-affiliated dude (Street Fam)

He ran, but we still know his street ties are legit. 2 Chainz runs, and now 'he fakin in his rhymes (AS IF HE RAPS ABOUT BEIN A THUG ANYWAY!?!)

Thats when u know some cats talkin ? are from the burbs. There is no such thing as super-ngga. ANYBODY can get caught slippin
  • killaguwop
    killaguwop Members Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they took his wallet lol why the ? they didn't take his 2 chains
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    killaguwop wrote: »
    they took his wallet lol why the ? they didn't take his 2 chains

Because 2 chainz sounds better than no chainz.
  • mike06
    Options
    and yes that ONE line by Drake also would lead one to think he's really about that life....if you aint, then why even utter the words out ya mouth?
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »

Do you een listen to his music?...Did you listen to Playaz Circle?...No, he's not just "a character rapper rapping about flashy ? on strip club type beats"....If a ? says "? wit me, and I'm bussin"...Then somebody ? wit him and he runs...AND THEN he lies about it....Come on...He was slippin hard that day...
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He messed up when he went in the street...if he kept straight, he would have been long gone..robbery can happen to anyone,no need to lie
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    guess i was dead wrong in the other thread

? get robbed all the time why lie about it. Just say you got caught slipping

that video funny as ? i mean you ain't Neo you can't dodge bullets...then he went down and got his pockets patted down

and I've heard him raps several times bout hitting ? with the chopper...he talks that ? too
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Truthfully that don't even look like him. Whoever it was they took the hell off tho.
    Being shot ain't no hoe. never been personally (thank ? ) but I'm sure it isn't pleasant.
    Been in situations like that before and the first thing you think about is protecting yourself.
    When the guns come out everybody turn into track stars. it's just a natural reaction.
    I ain't never claimed to be no super ? I'm trying to get the ? on.
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no lie no lie no lieieie
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »

He lied like officer Ricky....

If he had just tweeted, "got caught slippin outta no where... It was either stand their and strip, get killed, or take off... #think"

Anything... he woulda been good... Why lie about it.

Not disputing that. If he got robbed he definitely should've just owned up to it. No shame in that ? . ? happens....nigguh got caught slippin.....chalk it up as a loss. What I don't get is these people trying to justify the bs. People really be taking these rapper's lyrics seriously....? is mind boggling to me. They are entertainers. None of these nigguhs is out here doing 100% of what they talk about on record. They would have to be absolute self snitching idiots to be doing half the ? they rap about. You rich....you in the public eye....wtf sense would it make to be selling dope, fighting and shooting at everybody who looks at you wrong? Yeah....w/ hip hop you would expect that there is a level of credibility and authenticity that the artist would have to uphold....but the reality is that is some antiquated ? nonsense. "Well he shouldn't be rapping about it if he's not living it"?.....Arguably so, but again its entertainment. It's the "Music Business" Take it for what it is. If Sylvester Stallone got robbed, would nigguhs be saying...."yo that's what that fake ass nigguh get. I knew he wasn't bout that Rambo life"? Nigguhs will wish for the worst for their own people. They want to see the next nigguh locked up, shot up, beat up, etc....all in the name of "keeping it real"? smmfh.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where was 2 Pistols at to have his back
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when I got robbed and a ? pulled dat yappa out on me...

Smh...? was on his Usain Bolt ? man..
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? on twitter still denying it he gona force these goons to put up his driver license
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not about "Oh, he ain't livin what he rappin"...It's...? , you ain't een try to live it...You ain't een prepare yourself properly to be able to live it...You got caught on camera not living it...And then turned around, got on twitter to continue the facade of living it....That's some psychotic ? when you really think about it...If this video is really him, it's a glaring example of how some of these ? are so caught
    up that they don't een know how to approach the truth anymore...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    lordhonka2 wrote: »
    i dont know if he got robbed prolly so though but why he aint got no security how you got money and chains on and aint got no security with gun... .........

oh and why he personally going to the weed spot out of town seem like thats just asking for trouble.

If he had security then it's "He ain't real. He got security around him he scared". He by himself "Why he don't have security with him"