It's Official.....2Chainz Lying Ass Did Get Robbed!!

Options

Comments

• a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo how is sun skipping during a robbery.....damn!....This cat went on about how nothing happened and then the footage pops up...Good thing that no one was hurt, ? that you can get that material ? back.......
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMFAO @ him skipping after 2chainz
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N YO HOOD wrote: »

Of course Charlemagne got his back. We all know what he would've done

2s6974l.jpg
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is it really that serious? non issue if you ask me
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Another thing, the local Govt and people with influence want rich famous people to come to their city because they bring business and spend money. Providing added incentive to clamp down on this sort of thing. Kinda the opposite of the mentality of "show em we hard and rob here". That actually hurts business for the people actually making money. This foolery already cost the weedman.
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another thing, the local Govt and people with influence want rich famous people to come to their city because they bring business and spend money. Providing added incentive to clamp down on this sort of thing. Kinda the opposite of the mentality of "show em we hard and rob here". That actually hurts business for the people actually making money. This foolery already cost the weedman.

Im sure they copped some weed with 2 Chainz money
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cam and Jim ran out the Rucker, 2 Chainz's career can survive this. For the sake of the emerging ClayCo music scene, it must. He's the Biggie of ClayCo if yall ain't know...
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Of course he had to lie to uphold his "trapper rapper" image he should've just kept it real now he's the next clown up to talk about and ? wont respect him like that no more
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    OH ? !!
    my ? just sent me a text and he says he thinks 2Chainz staged the robbery to sell records because his new album is coming...and frankly after watching the video and seeing BOTH ? with guns not shooting but skippin' and laughing. I'm starting to believe this ? was staged. Because any other ? pulling guns in broad daylight and there to play hopscotch witcho ass.

Nah trust me its not. Lil Blood was speaking on what most cats on the bay feel. If you a star dont come around without having a factor with you. Look at the Motto behind the scenes footage. 40 said Drake called ahead n wanted bosses around. It's real deal mob rules back home.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    OH ? !!
    my ? just sent me a text and he says he thinks 2Chainz staged the robbery to sell records because his new album is coming...and frankly after watching the video and seeing BOTH ? with guns not shooting but skippin' and laughing. I'm starting to believe this ? was staged. Because any other ? pulling guns in broad daylight and there to play hopscotch witcho ass.

Nah trust me its not. Lil Blood was speaking on what most cats on the bay feel. If you a star dont come around without having a factor with you. Look at the Motto behind the scenes footage. 40 said Drake called ahead n wanted bosses around. It's real deal mob rules back home.

? lil blood and ? you, ol ? ass ? getting hype off this ?
    ? your bay area ?
    check your white ? who u let call u ?
    get off the roof of your car and start driving it before you run into a tree
    ? your town, b

Did I ? your ? or something?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    ? just got real
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Hell I wasn't even talking to you sideline ass ?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    turfaholic go let him disrespect the turf

40 water would not cosign
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall gotta remember this is the same ? whos name was tityboi and was ludas goofy flunkee and couldnt get no love in the rap game but changed his name and came back with a new persona

once a lame always a lame
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    OH ? !!

? your bay area ?
    ? your town, b

lol
    u lame, b
    comin on here claiming stripes for your city offa this ?
    ? outta here with that "its real deal mob rules back home"
    acting like u somebody of any importance
    you guys cant even check white ?
    ? bay area
    ? get robbed everywhere
    u coming in here talkinbout some mob rules
    ? outta here ? ass ?
    u dont know a damn thing about no mobb

You must be a grip money fan.
    I'm on my way to netflix to clock in these 8 hours. I don't got time for this tom foolery. Lol. I'm glad u know where I'm from though. Don't watch me watch ya ? .
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That is true. called him tityboi because he was a mommas boy always up under her
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    @ everybody sayin 'why lie?'. 3 things:

1) He and any rapper is a brand. A brand catered to ? nggas who believe, worship, and expect 'Boss' personas (i.e. read thru this thread). Why diminish that if u dont have to?

2) Being confirmed to be a robbery victim makes you a target to get robbed again

3) To this day, we dont know if Big Pun actually put a bottle to Jay-Z's head. Lol Why admit to anything!? Facts live as just rumors for years in hip hop

Only thing that got him was the video, tough break. but *shrug* If i was in his position, I woulda either 'no comment' or lied, too

Cuban Linx cleared it up. Jay-Z wasn't even there, and it was Bleek that was hitting cats with a bottle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIewITRRSlM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OH ? !!

? your bay area ?
    ? your town, b

lol
    u lame, b
    comin on here claiming stripes for your city offa this ?
    ? outta here with that "its real deal mob rules back home"
    acting like u somebody of any importance
    you guys cant even check white ?
    ? bay area
    ? get robbed everywhere
    u coming in here talkinbout some mob rules
    ? outta here ? ass ?
    u dont know a damn thing about no mobb

You must be a grip money fan.
    I'm on my way to netflix to clock in these 8 hours. I don't got time for this tom foolery. Lol. I'm glad u know where I'm from though. Don't watch me watch ya ? .

im the one with tom foolery? you the one all hyped coming onto the IC talking about "MOBB RULES" and what "LIL BLOOD" said and you gotta check in with the OG's

you the one with tom foolery, my ?
    you the one doing back flips and running around high fiving cause two skippity skip ? robbed this ? and he tripped and fell
    you acting like you scored the winning touchdown in the superbowl
    gtfoh
    "real deal mob rules back home"
    hahahaah
    ? ya life b
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Chainz as a person because he is really cool and down to earth in real life and always was cool when I would see him so I got nothing against him and I would have ran too I just probably wouldn't have fell, with that said

I got jinacked I got jinacked
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Who are you?
    Where are you from?
    And why you keep writing me essays n ? ?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol this thread straight comedy
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who are you?
    Where are you from?
    And why you keep writing me essays n ? ?

cause u came on here trying to stunt talking about mobb rules and calling into check on og's and all kinds of ? you know nothing about, trying to big up your city offa this dumb ?

now go to work at netflix and get your money, ? and stop being an internet mobster