It's Official.....2Chainz Lying Ass Did Get Robbed!!

Options

Comments

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe I'm just different. A nigguh can't get in my face talking that "I'm bout that life. I do this and that. I got this and that." ? . If I didn't see it w/ my own eyes, I'm just going to assume that nigguh bumping his gums. More power to him. The only thing I can fault him for in this instance is lying about the incident if it really did happen.
  • nex gin
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    lordhonka2 wrote: »
    i dont know if he got robbed prolly so though but why he aint got no security how you got money and chains on and aint got no security with gun... .........

oh and why he personally going to the weed spot out of town seem like thats just asking for trouble.

If he had security then it's "He ain't real. He got security around him he scared". He by himself "Why he don't have security with him"

^^^ Exactly. You can't make nigguhs happy. ? in a barrel b.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe 2Chainz wouldna' got caught slippin' if :

1. He pulled his jeans up over his ass so when he bailed out it wouldn't make the WorldStar blooper reel. because we all know he fell because his jeans was not pulled up.
    2. He wasn't walking around in 100 degree Frisco heat with a hoodie over his head so he could see the goons coming
    3. Had a heater on him and blasted as he ran because he was pretty much in the wind and them dudes wasn't gonna shoot him or they would have shot as they walked up if they was real goons bout that life.

IF he had done all 3 of these things, His reputation would skyrocket as a ? that handled his business...

BUT INSTEAD.... This ? tryna to play David Copperfield to a nation of Hip Hop fans and people that live and breathe by Twitter, Iphone cameras, and Worldstar.

I really don't see this ? 2Chainz ever recovering from this. This is going down in Hip Hop history in a funny/bad way for this dude. .

Can you say Career Finishied?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Damn they got his ass broad daylight and everything .....them ? wild .... How yall know thats 2chainz tho? Didn't see dreads?
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? say he should've ran. ? say he should shot back. I say he should've handed them what they were looking for instead of risking his life by running. Bank tellers and store clerks are recommend to hand it over In these situations so I think he should've did the same
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    naw he makes good music...maybe stain it a lil but if Ross can survive his exposure...Chainz can too
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its rare that people so eager to go to jail for a violent felony. They acted like it was a lick for millions or somethin takin that kinda chance. Somebody probably gon learn what most people already know, robbin people in daylight with cameras and everybody around has consequences. It aint worth it.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MadSirius wrote: »
    ? say he should've ran. ? say he should shot back. I say he should've handed them what they were looking for instead of risking his life by running. Bank tellers and store clerks are recommend to hand it over In these situations so I think he should've did the same

exactly
  • jayloveboogie
    jayloveboogie Members Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    Options
    2 chainz did the realest thang ever by running his off.i rather run than get smoked
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea totally agree with MadSirius. I understand he panicked and decided to run but dude could have lit them up right there on the run. Just give them what they want and live on. Nothing he can't replace. You never know the mindset of the robber. He got lucky, some ? don't give a ? . Would shoot you dead then rob yo ass.
  • nex gin
    Options
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Buncha ? and burb ? in here
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    @ everybody sayin 'why lie?'. 3 things:

1) He and any rapper is a brand. A brand catered to ? nggas who believe, worship, and expect 'Boss' personas (i.e. read thru this thread). Why diminish that if u dont have to?

2) Being confirmed to be a robbery victim makes you a target to get robbed again

3) To this day, we dont know if Big Pun actually put a bottle to Jay-Z's head. Lol Why admit to anything!? Facts live as just rumors for years in hip hop

Only thing that got him was the video, tough break. but *shrug* If i was in his position, I woulda either 'no comment' or lied, too
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

? all the excuses. ? shouldn'trap about that ? if they ain't bout it. I can't stand some of these cats talking bout they still trappin. ? is rediculous. P.S. keep sleeping on them bay ? . You'll get got everytime. Them ? is wild. Shout out to Mobb report radio.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    2Chainz pulled a GOAT move to get away from the gunman.

tumblr_lyqfltXM911r9f1mzo1_250.gif
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh thats the worst attempted robbery ever!
    No need for the gun if you aint gon ? the ? for running he was better of scaring them and walking the ? off i dont see where Tity Boi got robbed at tho and they did the right thing if a ? get the drop on and you not strapped you better take the ? off or handover your valuables lol ? funny tho..
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still don't get why he didn't just link up with Berner from Taylor Gang. ? got his own dispensery and I'm sure they chopped it up before. Happy nobody caught a body.
  • squingee
    squingee Members Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    mike06 wrote: »
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Rule#4 lying about said robbery when you indeed got robbed makes you an official lame(aka the "Young Berg" rule)

surprised he didn't have a shooter wit him though....them ? tried him in broad daylight wit no ? given...lol

That's what I'm saying lol

And I don't think I would turn my back on a gunman. Btw how the hell did he just fall @ the end lol

yeah Fab found that out the hard way....lol

???

Fabolous got stuck up one night leaving a club, ran away but caught a bullet in the ass for it

Wait...but Fabolous IS a certified street-affiliated dude (Street Fam)

He ran, but we still know his street ties are legit. 2 Chainz runs, and now 'he fakin in his rhymes (AS IF HE RAPS ABOUT BEIN A THUG ANYWAY!?!)

Thats when u know some cats talkin ? are from the burbs. There is no such thing as super-ngga. ANYBODY can get caught slippin

Fab got shot because his Street Fam Crew supposedly robbed or attempted to rob Sebastian Telfair.
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2pac got robbed n shot..nobody told him stop rappin bout that life..yall ? blow ? ? out of proportion when its somebody u don't like
  • twatgetta
    Options
    plocc wrote: »
    ? all the excuses. ? shouldn'trap about that ? if they ain't bout it. I can't stand some of these cats talking bout they still trappin. ? is rediculous. P.S. keep sleeping on them bay ? . You'll get got everytime. Them ? is wild. Shout out to Mobb report radio.

It's Entertainment ? . why you mad? YOUR favortie rapper ain't bout that life either. they all ENTERTAINERS.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So was dude just gonna chase after them with his gun waving? I know he know them ? wasn't stopping for ? . Had Tity Boy not fell dude wouldn't have got ? cause it's obvious he wasn't gone shoot.
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why t/s so outraged to find out that a complete stranger lied??? What is this sick obsession yall keep having with these strangers?
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    plocc wrote: »

It's Entertainment ? . why you mad? YOUR favortie rapper ain't bout that life either. they all ENTERTAINERS.

they are all entertainers, i agree with you on that. But, if you entertain people by talking about how you are THAT ? and you got all kinda money and how you will bang on someone, then at the very least you should expect people to test you. I'm not even going to debate on whether it SHOULD be like this or talk philosophically about what is should be in an ideal world. I'm telling you want it IS. rappers who talk that talk and flash jewels and guns get robbed. we seen it from tupac right up until today, and it's going to keep happening. so if you enter into this trap boss type of rap, then you better prepare yourself for the possibility of being robbed. that's all i'm saying. and if you gonna be robbed and you running and tripping and falling, then people are going to clown you and it will hurt your image. you can say it shouldnt be like that, and that its not fair, but that's what it is.