It's Official.....2Chainz Lying Ass Did Get Robbed!!

Options

Comments

• Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I understand what cats are sayin regarding making a wise choice to run in a detrimental situation... I dig that

I think most posters that's clownin are basically going in because he took the route of Chief Deputy William Roberts on this and now have to address why footage proved to the contrary (and of course falling down like a white woman in a horror film.)

Nobody expected him to just stand there and take these guys on though.

Gotta admit, them cats was relentless... Most cats would have probably foiled the robbery after they ran but these cats stayed on him... a true living nitemare.
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rahlow wrote: »
    I understand what cats are sayin regarding making a wise choice to run in a detrimental situation... I dig that

I think most posters that's clownin are basically going in because he took the route of Chief Deputy William Roberts on this and now have to address why footage proved to the contrary (and of course falling down like a white woman in a horror film.)

Nobody expected him to just stand there and take these guys on though.

Gotta admit, them cats was relentless... Most cats would have probably foiled the robbery after they ran but these cats stayed on him... a true living nitemare.

Is that Nick Berg in your avi bro? if so damn lol.....
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Way too many words and feelings and not enough clowning. The ? you peopke typing so much for?
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    "I saw the gun first," 2 Chainz told Emperor Searcy, Mz Shyneka and Mister Smith. "It was like a .357. It was so heavy he couldn't really hold it. The gun was so big. That's what made me take off running. ..."

Ohhhhhhhhh.... So, if it was a small gun, you woulda just stood there and took it like a man?

2chainz been taking PR classes with Officer Ricky I see.
  • nycdiesel
    nycdiesel Members Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO 2chainz ? up
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ this ? falling down like a lil' ? ...........

Bet they stripped that ? naked............

• BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ?
    i dont know
    I just dont see nothing funny about getting robbed
    or possibly killed in ya line of work

And you know TMZ is gonna try to throw a person under the bus

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ?
    i dont know
    I just dont see nothing funny about getting robbed
    or possibly killed in ya line of work

And you know TMZ is gonna try to throw a person under the bus

it is not funny if it happens to a normal man living his normal life
    but these rappers talk hella ? about how baad they are and tough they are and they gonna ? your ? and so on and so forth
    now even that does not mean someone should be robbed of course
    but this world in a recession and ? out here is hongry
    so when you say all that slick ? in your raps, then you walk into areas where ppl hongry
    and you have 200k on your neck, then you KNOW you looking like a meal to a ?
    which is why if you gonna carry it like that, you gotta have goons and soldiers with you to make sure them wolves dont eat you
    so when you knowingly walk around with more money on your neck than the cost of most ? homes
    and u with 14 of your people
    and two guys click clack on you
    and your whole crew gets they track meet on, and you running and tripping on ya'self like becky in friday the 13th
    than ya ppl gonna laugh
    its not that we laughing at being robbed or almost being killed, its more that you put yourself in that position by being bold and cocky and u werent prepared
    dont go showing your plate of food to a ? thats starving and then get emotional when ppl laugh cause a ? took your plate and ate it after he raised up on you and u ran away.
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    and dont get it twisted, im not hyping up a ? getting robbed and ?
    but put it this way as an analogy
    if your homegirl gets ? u gonna be like wtf? yo lets ride on them ? wtf how they do that to you?
    but if she say "oh well i was walking aaround in a prison yard and i was naked, but can u believe they just ? me?"

its like ummm, what u think was supposed to happen?

so its still foul she got ? , of course, but u shouldnt have been flaunting like that

same thing here
    if u gonna wear 200k on your neck u better be prepared to handle ppl coming at you
    if u dont want them too, dont wear it
    so in that way its funny solely because he brought it on himself, in a way, and was not prepared
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah not too funny. It aint illegal to have things and achieve. It makes people with sense who like the music get motivated and work a little harder themselves. This situation is pitiful.
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    Yeah not too funny. It aint illegal to have things and achieve. It makes people with sense who like the music get motivated and work a little harder themselves. This situation is pitiful.

i agree that the situation is pitiful
    but if you going to be rapping and glorifying the criminal world by saying you sell drugs or u do whatever dirt you do
    even if its not true, u are still attracting that energy to you
    so im not saying its good
    but again, ? is hongry and if u rep that criminal world, ppl gonna test you
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but if you going to be rapping and glorifying the criminal world by saying you sell drugs or u do whatever dirt you do

Bra i feel what you saying but at the end of the day all of that is entertainment...? running up shooting is real life ain't no real justification for that. ? 's just all bad.

For instance if somebody like Al Pacino was walking down the street and ? ran up on him and stuck him up nobody would say "Well in Scarface that ? was bustin' his guns talking hot ? so what he expect??? That's the energy he brought on him!" Nah the dude was entertaining so he could provide for his family. Ain't no real difference here..

• DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rappers faking their way into some real ? is nothing new.
  • Trigga T
    Trigga T Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get the ? all the way out of here. Al Pacino was portraying a fictional character, 2chainz is trying to portray himself as the person you hear about in his music. MC Gusto ass ? ...Pacino aint claiming to be about this or that or say he in the streets...2chainz claims he lives the life he taps about...? entertainment, especially if you claiming this T.R.U ? . If you claim to be bout it, expect to be tested.

Can't believe what I just read.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's easy to clown 2Chainz because he took off runing, but when when you feel your life's in danger you react instinctively. Anybody can get caught slippin'. A rapper like 2Chainz has alot more to lose than some random dusty n*gga in the Bay. What should he have done? Put up a fight or bust back at them n*ggas and lose everything he got so he could satisfy some internet n*ggas?

IMO Tity Boi should have gave it up because all these material items can be replaced but your life can't. Only thing I don't get is why he felt the need to lie about it. Guess he did it for the same reason Rozay lied on his past.
    Another thing I don't get is why he didn't send one of his n*ggas to buy that weed and why he didn't have professional armed security instead. He should fire his 'security' ASAP.

I'm not a big 2Chainz fan but doesn't he mostly rap about stripclubs, women, trickin', using drugs, swag and getting money? He might spit a gangster line here and there but which rapper hasn't in 2013? Are we really taking everything these rappers spit seriously?
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trigga T wrote: »
    Get the ? all the way out of here. Al Pacino was portraying a fictional character, 2chainz is trying to portray himself as the person you hear about in his music. MC Gusto ass ? ...Pacino aint claiming to be about this or that or say he in the streets...2chainz claims he lives the life he taps about...? entertainment, especially if you claiming this T.R.U ? . If you claim to be bout it, expect to be tested.

Can't believe what I just read.

2Chainz is trying to entertain..period. ? don't be in interviews talking about how he slap ? up and shoot ? for recreation. He makes music for clubs and gets paid for it..
    And you act like 2chainz makes extra gangsta ass music..he has his tough talk here and there but the ? ain't no gangster rapper he said it himself.

Lol you act like T.R.U. is a set that he be claiming..no ? it's just an adlib and part of his brand...

"Well the ? be saying he truuu all the damn time so let's bust at his ass to see how tru he is!" FOH ? lol
  • Trigga T
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

"Well the ? be saying he truuu all the damn time so let's bust at his ass to see how tru he is!" FOH ? lol

You just summed it up right there my ? . Because that is the mentality of a lot of dudes who be in the street. To any "real" ? , if a fraud says he about this n that, "real" ? take offence. On some, how you rapping/talkin bout ? that you know nothing about or you never really did. I'm sick of ? tryna defend muhfuckas with this "they are entertainers" ? . If that's the case, leave the trap/gangster rap to ? who really be doing it, and go do your Flo-Rida type ? joints.

Soft ? acting like ? round here cause they flavour of the moment rapper got jammed up. ? yourselves.
  • Trigga T
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

You just summed it up right there my ? . Because that is the mentality of a lot of dudes who be in the street. To any "real" ? , if a fraud says he about this n that, "real" ? take offence. On some, how you rapping/talkin bout ? that you know nothing about or you never really did. I'm sick of ? tryna defend muhfuckas with this "they are entertainers" ? . If that's the case, leave the trap/gangster rap to ? who really be doing it, and go do your Flo-Rida type ? joints.

Soft ? acting like ? round here cause they flavour of the moment rapper got jammed up. ? yourselves.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah, this is the mentality of some. Personally I like the braggin type stuff cause it can be motivating. People listen to it to get motivated on their way to work. I feel its a good thing. If you want to take instead of earn, its gon bite you at some point. But rap is entertainment. Im grown so there's no confusion with me. If you want money, you gotta rap about what the people buy. But hey this aint gon ruin my day or nothin just the most recent foolishness in the rap world.

• purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All my ? look fast as ? !
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao did u cats want him to die,dog that's another human being another man of color dying behind jig ? ? .wtf...rap been fake man,
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    Lmao did u cats want him to die,dog that's another human being another man of color dying behind jig ? ? .wtf...rap been fake man,

Rap wasn't fake til Diddy n his shiny suits
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man please I remember stories of prodigy getting robbed every summer,Eric sermon being ? and getting extorted,ll hanging with also cuz ? would rob him constantly,ice cube getting beat up by wc and Mac 10 and like half his artist,dre being a crosdresser...cmon.? been fake since the message...the first street rap hit.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    guess he finally picked a day to start running *shrugs*
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://macklessonsradio.com/

In Episode 393 of the Mack Lessons Radio Show, Tariq Nasheed gives an interesting analysis on how crimes involving rappers are never solved, despite the police having information pointing to the potential perpetrators how nobody is every arrested for the crimes. Not for nothing though, it isn't like these ? are giving statements are are willing to testify in open court. The 2 Chainz robbery discussion starts @ 21:23