It's Official.....2Chainz Lying Ass Did Get Robbed!!

Options

Comments

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? get robbed everyday b
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO...

His patnas were wayyy ahead of him...lololol

And like a white woman in a Horror flick, while running from the killer he fell because his fear was so intense, he couldn't run fast enough, was winded after a very short run and his knees gave out.

? on the ground fetal getting the seams ripped off his jeans beggin for his life and tellin ? to take everything in exchange for his life.

At the end of the day, it's not like 2Chains was "about that life" as they say in here so meh... This guy is some degreed college prep who went by the name ? Boy of all things to call yaself.

Rick Ross & Drake be on alert. Drake escaped with his life in Oakland but looks like Frisco ain't playin
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Who are you?
    Where are you from?
    And why you keep writing me essays n ? ?

cause u came on here trying to stunt talking about mobb rules and calling into check on og's and all kinds of ? you know nothing about, trying to big up your city offa this dumb ?

now go to work at netflix and get your money, ? and stop being an internet mobster

So just cuz I'm speaking about ? you know nothing about you wanna get hype n pour ya feelings out over a keyboard?

I bet you threw on a wife beater and hit a few pushups after ya first post huh?

• jayloveboogie
    jayloveboogie Members Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    Options
    money and jewerly aint worth your life bruh.you can easily replace all that ? especially when you have insurance on it
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Who are you?
    Where are you from?

cause u came on here trying to stunt talking about mobb rules and calling into check on og's and all kinds of ? you know nothing about, trying to big up your city offa this dumb ?

now go to work at netflix and get your money, ? and stop being an internet mobster

So just cuz I'm speaking about ? you know nothing about you wanna get hype n pour ya feelings out over a keyboard?

you ain't part of no mobb, nor affliated with no bay area mobb, nor do you know who did this robbery and you aint connected in no kinda way. you a ? who couldn't wait to run on the internet at allhiphop ic and run your mouth cause a rapper was robbed in the same 20 mile radius that you live in. thats all. thats what your life has come to. i repeat, ? ya self b
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    2-chainz-robbed-lead.jpg?w=600

021513-2Chainz-600.jpg[img][/img]

Even if they didnt rob him, If thats him and his crew on tape runnin that ? still funny as ? .
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? shoulda ran into traffic
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Who are you?
    Where are you from?

you ain't part of no mobb, nor affliated with no bay area mobb, nor do you know who did this robbery and you aint connected in no kinda way. you a ? who couldn't wait to run on the internet at allhiphop ic and run your mouth cause a rapper was robbed in the same 20 mile radius that you live in. thats all. thats what your life has come to. i repeat, ? ya self b

I live in las Vegas you no identity ass ? . smh. You get a C- for that essay. If you really read well you would see I said I'm happy nothing happened to 2Chainz. You stanning right now. Haven't seen that from anybody cept them YMCMB ? on here in a minute.

Sheer Stanning
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Capt Save A 2Chainz ass ?
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    ^^^

3 sentences is an essay for you ? ?
    anyway go on to your netflix job, gangsta
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    ? you wrote a 1 period having paragraph. You feel better now? I hope 2Chainz gives you a autographed CD. And while you attempted to give a run down of my autobiography I still don't know who you are and why you decided to dedicate so much emotion to me over a ? you don't know.

You a real fan my ?
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    now who's gonna be the first rapper to use him in a punchline?

Joe Budden?.....Fab?....50?....Luda?
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    ? you wrote a 1 period having paragraph. You feel better now? I hope 2Chainz gives you a autographed CD. And while you attempted to give a run down of my autobiography I still don't know who you are and why you decided to dedicate so much emotion to me over a ? you don't know.

You a real fan my ?

lol you still trying to find an angle. i dont give a ? about 2chainz, cant even name you 3 songs of his. my beef with ya ? ass is u trying to personally puff out your chest over this ? . i dont give a ? about that ? . my beef is with lames like you acting proud over this ? cause u got nothing else going on in your life.

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    squingee wrote: »
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    mike06 wrote: »
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Rule#4 lying about said robbery when you indeed got robbed makes you an official lame(aka the "Young Berg" rule)

surprised he didn't have a shooter wit him though....them ? tried him in broad daylight wit no ? given...lol

That's what I'm saying lol

And I don't think I would turn my back on a gunman. Btw how the hell did he just fall @ the end lol

yeah Fab found that out the hard way....lol

???

Fabolous got stuck up one night leaving a club, ran away but caught a bullet in the ass for it

Wait...but Fabolous IS a certified street-affiliated dude (Street Fam)

He ran, but we still know his street ties are legit. 2 Chainz runs, and now 'he fakin in his rhymes (AS IF HE RAPS ABOUT BEIN A THUG ANYWAY!?!)

Thats when u know some cats talkin ? are from the burbs. There is no such thing as super-ngga. ANYBODY can get caught slippin

Fab got shot because his Street Fam Crew supposedly robbed or attempted to rob Sebastian Telfair.

Oh that story? Oh ok i knew about that, just didnt know Fab got shot.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take this as a cautionary tale kids this is why you shouldn't wear skinny jeans.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    OH ? !!
    my ? just sent me a text and he says he thinks 2Chainz staged the robbery to sell records because his new album is coming...and frankly after watching the video and seeing BOTH ? with guns not shooting but skippin' and laughing. I'm starting to believe this ? was staged. Because any other ? pulling guns in broad daylight and there to play hopscotch witcho ass.

Nah trust me its not. Lil Blood was speaking on what most cats on the bay feel. If you a star dont come around without having a factor with you. Look at the Motto behind the scenes footage. 40 said Drake called ahead n wanted bosses around. It's real deal mob rules back home.

? lil blood and ? you, ol ? ass ? getting hype off this ?
    ? your bay area ?
    check your white ? who u let call u ?
    get off the roof of your car and start driving it before you run into a tree
    ? your town, b

tumblr_m349axIqfc1rrdvx9o1_400.gif
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    CirocObama wrote: »
    nex gin wrote: »
    What's the problem? Was he supposed to stand there and get robbed or shot?

he's now supposed to make music that represents his TRU persona not that dumb gangsta ? ? he been spittin for the past few years

no one's faulting him for running....he's just being exposed for lying

See, no matter what ? will justify ? even if it's not factual. Reminds me of when ? who hate Drake claims he's trying to be a thug cuz of that 1 line in all of his music, lmao.

Since when has 2 Chainz claimed or acted like a thug? 2 Chainz is basically a character rapper rapping about flashy ? on strip club type of beats. Not into his music at all but you reaching hard.

Do you een listen to his music?...Did you listen to Playaz Circle?...No, he's not just "a character rapper rapping about flashy ? on strip club type beats"....If a ? says "? wit me, and I'm bussin"...Then somebody ? wit him and he runs...AND THEN he lies about it....Come on...He was slippin hard that day...

Do you even read? Do you ever comprehend? I said 2 Chainz not Playaz Circle, get it? 2 Chainz is a character just like Riff Raff is a character, get it? I said 2 Chainz not Playaz Circle. ? talking about Playaz Circle like that's what he's out rapping about now. Last time he was in Playaz Circle was over 5 years ago fool.

? @mike06 has to be a troll if you really believe 2 Chainz makes muisc that make people think he thuggin', smh. I swear any excuse even if it doesn't make sense just cuz y'all hate anybody with popularity, whether you realize it or not. I don't even like dude's music at all but ? is hilarious. Btw, would he be more of a thug if he sticked instead of runnin from a gun? No logic with hip-hop fans. A thug is someone who delves in criminal activity, not some superhero character you weirdo ? think can stop a bullet with his chest. Y'all take everything literal.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    nex gin wrote: »
    What's the problem? Was he supposed to stand there and get robbed or shot?

he's now supposed to make music that represents his TRU persona not that dumb gangsta ? ? he been spittin for the past few years

no one's faulting him for running....he's just being exposed for lying

See, no matter what ? will justify ? even if it's not factual. Reminds me of when ? who hate Drake claims he's trying to be a thug cuz of that 1 line in all of his music, lmao.

Since when has 2 Chainz claimed or acted like a thug? 2 Chainz is basically a character rapper rapping about flashy ? on strip club type of beats. Not into his music at all but you reaching hard.

Do you een listen to his music?...Did you listen to Playaz Circle?...No, he's not just "a character rapper rapping about flashy ? on strip club type beats"....If a ? says "? wit me, and I'm bussin"...Then somebody ? wit him and he runs...AND THEN he lies about it....Come on...He was slippin hard that day...

Do you even read? Do you ever comprehend? I said 2 Chainz not Playaz Circle, get it? 2 Chainz is a character just like Riff Raff is a character, get it? I said 2 Chainz not Playaz Circle. ? talking about Playaz Circle like that's what he's out rapping about now. Last time he was in Playaz Circle was over 5 years ago fool.

? @mike06 has to be a troll if you really believe 2 Chainz makes muisc that make people think he thuggin', smh. I swear any excuse even if it doesn't make sense just cuz y'all hate anybody with popularity, whether you realize it or not. I don't even like dude's music at all but ? is hilarious. Btw, would he be more of a thug if he sticked instead of runnin from a gun? No logic with hip-hop fans. A thug is someone who delves in criminal activity, not some superhero character you weirdo ? think can stop a bullet with his chest. Y'all take everything literal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3TKNrlijZg&sns=em

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agixbSa51QA&sns=em

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjquygxrzP8&sns=em

? , shut up...The point is you don't listen to his music if you think he's just some character rapper...The ? adopted a more comical style, but he talks bout gangsta/thug/trap ? all the time...

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man if this ? keeps up, we gon have to start claiming Luda again...
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol these southern herbs stay gettin robbed...say what u want bout NY rappers (Mr Cee aint a rapper), but one thing u cant say is they get robbed routinely like them down south characters...sad.

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and if i got my semi tucked AFLAC you better duck