Was Laura the biggest ? on television?

Options

Comments

• nicole7477
    nicole7477 Members Posts: 71
    Options
    What you people said about Laura Winslow was dead wrong. And those pictures that you posted when you said those females in Family Matters looked better than Laura all have one thing in common. THEY ARE ALL LIGHT SKINNED OR MIXED. Those women that you think that's better looking than Laura are light skinned or mixed, so because Laura Winslow is not a light skinned woman, you will dog her out and call her ugly. You self-hating negroes make me sick. So Laura is wrong for being superficial, but it's ok for men to be superficial when it comes to a woman's looks. And for all you lame ass ? that said that what does Steve Urkel see in Laura when he had Myra Monkhouse. To Steve, Laura is the most beautiful woman in the world, but to you ? , she's ugly simply because she doesn't fit the European standard of beauty. This website ALWAYS gravitate towards light skinned or mixed raced women, and you want to know why brown and dark sistas are going outside of their race. Laura is a beautiful woman, and just because she's not light skinned like Maxine, Myra, Aunt Rachel doesn't mean that she's hideous. You ? just don't like Laura because Laura reminded you of the woman that you wanted but turned you down because she thinks that you're lame. It hits TOO close to home. At the end of the day, Laura matured and changed to overlooked the exterior, and married STEVE URKEL! LEAVE LAURA ALONE!!!!!
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ WHAT...THE..? ???
  • nicole7477
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    Pretty much every other female on that show >>>>>> Laura. Just goes to show you even the most basic broad can have em simpin. I bet that mouth did tricks though.
    Myra Monkhouse (RIP) > Laura Winslow

Never understood why Urkel was so in love with her average looking ass.

This was a EXTRAORDINARILY BAD casting decision, why would you have a that without question was a point higher than Laura, playing the chick that wanted Steve. ? makes no sense because the casting directors should have realized that John Doe Viewer, (especially those in the target demo for that show,) would have been like why is Urkel ignoring the bad big tittie chick to chase behind a broad that didn't want him. Hell, even Laura's real sister (who also played on the show,) was >>>> Laura.

Urkel was supposed to play the occasional cameo, not take over the show. I truly believe the girl who played Laura was only cast after they had the actress who played the mother was cast because they look alike (same complexion, smile, and juicy lips). I don't think they had the intentions of hiring her for the sole purpose of having a basic looking chick as the love interest of a cameo performer.

And the way writers write these shows, there could have been some sort of undertone where Urkel was hitting Myra but still wanting Laura for the challenge. Myra might have been too easy for him and he allowed her to chase him, while he was chasing Laura without regret. Character-wise, if these characters were real people, he was chasing after the closest thing that posed a challenge, knowing she had a future ahead of her as a decent person, instead of the chick that was P-popping for any n!gga just because, and calling it love. Yes, he'd be knocking the easy chick down just to do it, while he worked on the one he really wanted; and as long as the chick don't turn ? , all is well.

Urkel's character knew what he was doing, always displaying how genius he was, but wanting Laura to see through the cover. He saw something in her he wanted, and was willing to wait until she saw past his exterior. Myra saw Urkel for everything that he was, and didn't care about his geeky personality and that he lusted after another girl. That could have been a turn off to him because he can just disrespect her whenever, or that she lacked something that he he wanted, whatever that was, and he knew that she would never be what he was looking for in a girl. Either she was too easy or she lacked some sort of intellect that he knew Laura had.

LAURA WINSLOW IS NOT UGLY! YA'LL ? ARE BLIND! So I guess because Laura is not a light bright, she's besic-looking??? What the ? is wrong with you???? She does not look like Harriette.
  • nicole7477
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    focus wrote: »
    Well just look at her ? of a mother. Harriet was no prize herself.

harriet top 3 ugly moms with florida evans
    Shut the ? up, you color struck bastard. Laura is not ugly.

• nicole7477
    Options
    suzyscrew wrote: »
    Other females of Family Matters...all of them finer than Laura!

Maxine
    image14.jpg

Myra, The goat of this show
    Michelle-Thomas-Feet-353558.jpgMichelle-Thomas-Feet-139372.jpg

Greta, Eddie's girl
    fm_tammy3.jpg7e2e92bm89ph2e9p.jpg

Some chick named KC who I don't remember
    MV5BMTM3NTAwMjA4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFyZXN1bWU@._V1._SX268_SY400_.jpg

Oneisha, Eddie's girl
    MV5BMTQ3NzQyMzI3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODMyMjQ1._V1._SY314_CR25,0,214,314_.jpg
    mari_morrow_5248146.jpg
    img_7379.jpg
    mari_morrow_1823387.jpg

Hell even the aunt is smashable
    DGG-01932340285.jpg

There were a lot of random chicks who passed through that show - all still finer than Laura - but they weren't on for more than a few episodes.
    Yeah, those women are either light skinned or mixed, so they look better than Laura simply because they looked mixed. COLORSTRUCK SELF-HATING ? ! This is the prime example as of why brown and dark skinned women date and marry out because of color struck negroes like you.
  • nicole7477
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    ^^^ WHAT...THE..? ???

Is there a problem? Did I hit too close to home?

• nicole7477
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Triple B's wrote: »
    Ok ok ok ok.... Laura isn't ugly. Y'all ? trippin. Se very sexy and she would get the manaconda, no homillz.....

But Mari Marrow and Myra are killing her no question. They're simply better looking, with better bodies.
    Yeah, but they are both lighter than Laura. Mari Morrow is biracial. Like I was saying earlier, if Laura was light skinned or mixed, you people will call her a ? dimepiece. No, she's not drop dead gorgeous, but she's faaaaaar from ugly.
    I don't think that Mari Marrow is that cute to me. Myra Monkhouse is pretty though. I give you that. Hell, she look better than Mari Marrow and Cherie Johnson. But I guess to some of you ? out there, anything with light skin looks good even though they have an ugly face.

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nicole7477
    Options
    I guess I hit a nerve in this forum. This website always worship light skinned women and throw women like Laura Winslow under the bus. Back in the 90s, I always heard people saying how fine Laura was besides Myra and Maxine. In fact, it's either Maxine, Laura, or Myra that I heard as dimepieces in the 90s. You ? have a fixation for redbones.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You uppped this thread...to say ? are colorstruck?

C'mon now.
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Laura ugly? Ya'll are bugging I'd smash her and Myra. I'll even smash Harriett for nostalgia sakes ya'll ain't real fans smh
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now what I don't think so funky ass!
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Agreed. Laura was all kinds of average but Myra..Good lord.Pretty face , great skin and ? (R.I.P)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ5HsGXP0dE

Anyone tell me what music video 2:12- 2:15 is ?
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K_Fisher wrote: »

Agreed. Laura was all kinds of average but Myra..Good lord.Pretty face , great skin and ? (R.I.P)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ5HsGXP0dE

Anyone tell me what music video 2:12- 2:15 is ?

Dru Hill- Never make a promise
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nicole7477 wrote: »
    I guess I hit a nerve in this forum. This website always worship light skinned women and throw women like Laura Winslow under the bus. Back in the 90s, I always heard people saying how fine Laura was besides Myra and Maxine. In fact, it's either Maxine, Laura, or Myra that I heard as dimepieces in the 90s. You ? have a fixation for redbones.

This ? must be the average chick that get looked over for her more attractive friends so now she lashing out
  • nicole7477
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    Laura is that you?
    No. It's your mother.

• nicole7477
    edited December 2013
    Options

This ? must be the average chick that get looked over for her more attractive friends so now she lashing out
    So, because I exposed your ? for the colorstruck ? that you are, I have to be average. So, a black woman looks average simply because she's dark-skinned or brown skinned? Face it! You are colorstruck. If Laura was light-skinned or mixed, you ? will call her dimepiece, bad, fine as hell, but because Laura look like a regular black girl, then she's ugly. This mindset is the reason why brown skinned and dark skinned women are going to non-black men. You can call me all kinds of names all you want, but it doesn't take away the truth. All you ? do is worship any woman who looks closely like a white woman.
  • nicole7477
    Options
    King Lee wrote: »
    Laura ugly? Ya'll are bugging I'd smash her and Myra. I'll even smash Harriett for nostalgia sakes ya'll ain't real fans smh
    Harriette? Now you're pushing it. I think that Myra, Maxine, and Laura are smashable, but you ? will always gor for the lighter skinned ones.
  • nicole7477
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You uppped this thread...to say ? are colorstruck?

C'mon now.

No, but I was checking this forum out, and I don't like how ya'll be ? Laura like you know her in person. Yes she was a ? to Steve, but she wasn't at the end, and that's all that matters. The reason that you are ? Laura is because she reminded you of some ? you ? wanted in high school, but she rejected you for being lame. She reminded you of your past. So it's ok for Tia and Tamera to reject Roger. It's ok for Whitley to be a stuck up ? . It's ok for Lisa Turtle to reject Screech, but because Laura rejected Steve in the earlier seasons, she's an ugly ? ??? WTF is wrong with you guys? Oh, I get it. Because Laura is not biracial or light skinned, she can't get away with being picky. You guys are lame.

• Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Harriette? Now you're pushing it. I think that Myra, Maxine, and Laura are smashable, but you ? will always gor for the lighter skinned ones.

Know what? Find a chick on family matters that was dark skinned and as good looking as Myra or mari... Ill be waiting with a GOAT for u
  • nicole7477
    Options

Know what? Find a chick on family matters that was dark skinned and as good looking as Myra or mari... Ill be waiting with a GOAT for u
    Your comment proves my point. Laura has a pretty face, but you don't see it because she's the darkest one in the group of her friends. This is the first time that I heard people trashing Laura's looks. In the 90s, I always heard either
    Laura, Maxine, or Myra that's dimepieces. Now I have to admit. Laura doesn't look good with very short hair. She looked better with long hair in Season 3,4,5. In Season 7 and 8, she have her hair cut really short, but she had the body to make up for it. You guys in here act like Laura Winslow is ? Whoopi Goldberg or somebody. I'm here to tell you that she's is not ugly. Why is ya'll beefing on Laura? What did she do to you?

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Your comment proves my point. Laura has a pretty face, but you don't see it because she's the darkest one in the group of her friends. This is the first time that I heard people trashing Laura's looks. In the 90s, I always heard either
    Laura, Maxine, or Myra that's dimepieces. Now I have to admit. Laura doesn't look good with very short hair. She looked better with long hair in Season 3,4,5. In Season 7 and 8, she have her hair cut really short, but she had the body to make up for it. You guys in here act like Laura Winslow is ? Whoopi Goldberg or somebody. I'm here to tell you that she's is not ugly. Why is ya'll beefing on Laura? What did she do to you?

Lmao its like you've never been to illPix. If you want someone to talk the ? color stuff youre spewing, go hit up zombie or six.
  • nicole7477
    Options

Lmao its like you've never been to illPix. If you want someone to talk the ? color stuff youre spewing, go hit up zombie or six.

You are not going to silence me. I can comment here if I want to. What I'm saying is not ? . And those IllPix that I saw, the majority of those women are either light skinned, mixed, or non-black. You guys don't want regular looking black women unless they looked mixed with something. That's why you guys in here are trashing Laura Winslow. It's not because she was acting like a ? to Steve in earlier episodes. It's really because of the way she looks, and you want to masquerade that with her having a bad attitude. I don't think she has a bad attitude. She just don't want Steve and she didn't want to date him at the time because of her reputation. That's how it was in high school. Nobody trashed Steve for acting weird, but you will trash Laura for rejecting Steve in earlier episodes??? Steve has a crush on Laura. What's wrong with that? Myra acted like a ? to Laura, but ya'll don't trash her because you guys like the way she looks. I think that Lisa Turtle is worse than Laura as far as rejecting nerds, but you guys wouldn't trash her because of the way she looks.