Was Laura the biggest ? on television?

Options

Comments

• nicole7477
    nicole7477 Members Posts: 71
    edited December 2013
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    too many paragraphs when dis ? got upped I kno Laura aint really workin like dat now but she should have betta things to do then spew her feelings in dis thread

Yawn, whatever that makes you sleep at night. You will not silence me. Keep trying.

• nicole7477
    Options
    too many paragraphs when dis ? got upped I kno Laura aint really workin like dat now but she should have betta things to do then spew her feelings in dis thread

word, you see that titangraph above your post smh
    listen @nicole7477 aka Laura Winslow, you got Steve he married you, why do you care if we think Myra looked better than you? Steve's opinion is all that matters right, so ? .
    What are you talking about? Why are you naming me based on some fictional character? My name is Nicole. Why is it that when someone come along to defend the fictional character, you assume that it's the fictional character? What sense does that make? The problem is you don't want someone to challenge your thinking. I think that Myra and Laura both look good, but that's just me. I guess my comment doesn't count because I'm a woman, but there are people that think that Laura is gorgeous. You don't think so, but there are men that do, especially in the 90s where brown skinned women were accepted as beautiful. Looks can only take you but so far. You guys have a fixation for light skinned and mixed chicks.
  • nicole7477
    edited December 2013
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    lol at Steve picking based off looks alone.
    Myra- treated him good
    Laura- treated him like ?
    Myra- better looks and body
    Laura- not as much
    Myra- willing to smash
    Laura- willing to let others smash, and ? to tell whole school they smashed
    Myra-tig ol bitties
    Laura- ?
    Yeah but Myra was controlling and pushy. So it's ok for Myra to treat Steve good but treat Laura like ? . Laura is not ugly. And Laura was a ? . She never let others smash her. Hell, even Maxine teased her for being a goody two shoes.

The problem is that you don't like Laura simply because she rejected Steve in the beginning, but she married him in the end, so what's the ? problem. Myra was to pushy for Steve to take her seriously. Face it, he loves Laura more than Myra. Get the ? over it. She may look good, but she's a possessive, obsessive, pushy woman, and that's not attractive.

And for you to say that Laura doesn't have a body. You must be blind as hell because everybody was talking about how big her ass is. She may not have ? , but she has a pretty face and a nice body.
  • nicole7477
    Options
    nicole7477 wrote: »

word, you see that titangraph above your post smh
    listen @nicole7477 aka Laura Winslow, you got Steve he married you, why do you care if we think Myra looked better than you? Steve's opinion is all that matters right, so ? .
    What are you talking about? Why are you naming me based on some fictional character? My name is Nicole. Why is it that when someone come along to defend the fictional character, you assume that it's the fictional character? What sense does that make? The problem is you don't want someone to challenge your thinking. I think that Myra and Laura both look good, but that's just me. I guess my comment doesn't count because I'm a woman, but there are people that think that Laura is gorgeous. You don't think so, but there are men that do, especially in the 90s where brown skinned women were accepted as beautiful. Looks can only take you but so far. You guys have a fixation for light skinned and mixed chicks.

your not her but all 27 of your posts are in this thread about her sayin the same ? tho lol smh
    log off and go make Steve some dinner
    If I want to defend Laura, that's my right to do that. Why are you trying so hard to silence me about Laura? I don't like the way you dog her out like that just because she didn't want Steve in the beginning. She didn't want him back then, so what? What does her looks have to do with anything? This thread is about her being a ? to Steve right? Let's stick with the subject and leave her looks out of it because we all know that you guys will choose the light skinned chick. I'm glad that Steve look at beauty beyond skin tone unlike you negros who always gravitate towards light skinned chicks. Myra is the only exception because she is pretty, but she's no goody two shoes. She's willing to put out before marriage while Laura is saving herself for marriage, but you will ignore that because you like the way she looks.
  • nicole7477
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    As a preteen and looking back at the Myra/Laura situation, that clown use to ? me off with that ? .
    You been thirsty for this broad when she was a sassy, no nonsense ugly ? that use to reveal her fivehead when rocking a ponytail. When she got older with age, she looked better which is why I'm like you ? are on some next ? by saying the ? is ugly (btw Laura ? on Maxine), so after all the rejections and not processing the ? won't give you a snowball's chance in hell, here comes Myra....likes the same nerdy ? as you, prettier than Laura, better body, bigger tittys (granted she was in her late 20's @ the time) but still, ? was offering the ? on a silver platter and I hear "no Myra no"...and when you visit the Winslows and see Laura its "hi my pet"...? that ? and @nicole7477, shut the ? up....
    No, I will NOT shut the ? up. I can comment all I want to. This is a free forum, and it's a forum to express your opinion. You are not in charge. If I want to say something, I'm going to say it. I don't like the way you talk about Laura Winslow like that like she's the devil. I have to admit though, on Season 1,2, 7, and 8, she didn't look good, but in Season 3,4,5 and 9, she looked good. I like seeing Steve and Laura together. ? those who hate on the union. Steve is the type of person that waits for marriage to have sex. Don't no man want no woman that's willing to make herself easy and put out. That's why he chose Laura. It doesn't matter how the package look. If something inside the package ain't right, he will take it back.

• nicole7477
    Options
    lol at Steve picking based off looks alone.
    Myra- treated him good
    Laura- treated him like ?
    Myra- better looks and body
    Laura- not as much
    Myra- willing to smash
    Laura- willing to let others smash, and ? to tell whole school they smashed
    Myra-tig ol bitties
    Laura- ?
    Yeah but Myra was controlling and pushy. So it's ok for Myra to treat Steve good but treat Laura like ? . Laura is not ugly. And Laura was a ? . She never let others smash her. Hell, even Maxine teased her for being a goody two shoes.

The problem is that you don't like Laura simply because she rejected Steve in the beginning, but she married him in the end, so what's the ? problem. Myra was to pushy for Steve to take her seriously. Face it, he loves Laura more than Myra. Get the ? over it. She may look good, but she's a possessive, obsessive, pushy woman, and that's not attractive.

And for you to say that Laura doesn't have a body. You must be blind as hell because everybody was talking about how big her ass is. She may not have ? , but she has a pretty face and a nice body.

See, its you that's lost in feelings. Talking about ? been hurt and taking it out on Laura.
    No, its you.

You are one of these hoes who have made bad decisions. Ignored the Steve type ? , get ran thru by the Stefan's, and then, want a corny ? like Steve to come and save you......................

but, that's TV.

In real life, the ? you diss and disrespect, remember that ? , and laugh at you as you get several baby daddys who don't pay child support. They wont come and save you.

You cape for Laura, cuz you caping for yourself.

Life don't have a studio audience tho.
    They don't make shows about hoes like you no mo.
    They make Songs.

#TruthHurts

First of all, you don't know ? about me. Second of all, Laura wasn't a fast ass like you ? claim. She was a ? . She never had sex with any dudes that she dated, but she did have poor taste in men, but so does Maxine, but I don't hear you ? ? her like that? Laura and Maxine are shallow as hell, but you will trash Laura the harshest. That's what I don't like. Like I said in my previous post, Laura did the smart thing at the end and chose Steve for marriage since she grew out of her shallow years. Laura was a young teenager who was popular in school, and at that time, dating a nerd will ruin your reputation in school. As for me, I wouldn't care if they rejected me for dating a nerd because it will pay off at the end. You should congratulate the fact that Laura matured and made the wise choice at the end. Give her a break.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a preteen and looking back at the Myra/Laura situation, that clown use to ? me off with that ? .
    You been thirsty for this broad when she was a sassy, no nonsense ugly ? that use to reveal her fivehead when rocking a ponytail. When she got older with age, she looked better which is why I'm like you ? are on some next ? by saying the ? is ugly (btw Laura ? on Maxine), so after all the rejections and not processing the ? won't give you a snowball's chance in hell, here comes Myra....likes the same nerdy ? as you, prettier than Laura, better body, bigger tittys (granted she was in her late 20's @ the time) but still, ? was offering the ? on a silver platter and I hear "no Myra no"...and when you visit the Winslows and see Laura its "hi my pet"...? that ? and @nicole7477, shut the ? up....
    No, I will NOT shut the ? up. I can comment all I want to. This is a free forum, and it's a forum to express your opinion. You are not in charge. If I want to say something, I'm going to say it. I don't like the way you talk about Laura Winslow like that like she's the devil. I have to admit though, on Season 1,2, 7, and 8, she didn't look good, but in Season 3,4,5 and 9, she looked good. I like seeing Steve and Laura together. ? those who hate on the union. Steve is the type of person that waits for marriage to have sex. Don't no man want no woman that's willing to make herself easy and put out. That's why he chose Laura. It doesn't matter how the package look. If something inside the package ain't right, he will take it back.

^^^^^^now this is a true family matters fan she caping hard as ? for laura.

naw ? that we know thats yo big head ass Laura.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Feelings and titangraphs everywhere in this ? .

Let me break it down:

Laura WAS a ? ; Steve treated her like a queen, and she routinely embarrassed that dude. Most of that goes on him for not knowing when to quit, but she encouraged that simp ? , and secretly, she loved the attention. It wasn't until Stefan bailed to do his modeling ? that Laura even started ? with Steve, and when he proposed marriage to her, she didn't accept it until he threatened to move to Russia.

She basically pitied that dude into an engagement.

No one came at Maxine cause she ? with Waldo heavy, despite his obvious lack of intelligence and clumsyness. She was true to that dude. Respect is given for that.

Laura wasn't ugly by no means, but Michelle Thomas A.K.A. Myra Monkhouse (RIP to baby girl) had her beat in every sense of the word "beauty".

Save that light skin/dark skin ? for Spike Lee's School Daze. Sounds like insecurities coming to the surface to me.
  • nicole7477
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Feelings and titangraphs everywhere in this ? .

Let me break it down:

Laura WAS a ? ; Steve treated her like a queen, and she routinely embarrassed that dude. Most of that goes on him for not knowing when to quit, but she encouraged that simp ? , and secretly, she loved the attention. It wasn't until Stefan bailed to do his modeling ? that Laura even started ? with Steve, and when he proposed marriage to her, she didn't accept it until he threatened to move to Russia.

She basically pitied that dude into an engagement.

No one came at Maxine cause she ? with Waldo heavy, despite his obvious lack of intelligence and clumsyness. She was true to that dude. Respect is given for that.

Laura wasn't ugly by no means, but Michelle Thomas A.K.A. Myra Monkhouse (RIP to baby girl) had her beat in every sense of the word "beauty".

Save that light skin/dark skin ? for Spike Lee's School Daze. Sounds like insecurities coming to the surface to me.

First of all, she didn't get involved with Steve when Stephan was in Paris. Where did you get that ? from? She was going out with Curtis when Stephan was in Paris. I remember this. Laura started to have feelings for Steve even when Stephan was in Chicago. And when Steve and Stephan proposed to Laura, she didn't turn neither of them down. She said that she need to think it over. She went to her parents for advice on what she should do. When the fake Harriette said that you will know that he's the one when you can't see yourself imagining your life without him, and I knew that it was Steve that she's going to choose LONG before she made that decision. Steve was the one that wanted to leave for Russia because he assume that she's going to choose Stephan over him. She was hurt when he said that he's going to leave. When she realized that she can't see her life without Steve, that's when she chose him for marriage, so she didn't pitied him into an engagement like you think she did. You just don't like Laura for how she treated Steve, and I don't blame you though because he did treat Laura like a queen though. But calling her derogatory names is not called for.

I think that deep down inside, Laura did like Steve in the beginning, but because she was popular in school, she don't want to admit that she liked Steve because he's a nerd.

I never said that Myra was ugly. I think she look better than both Maxine and Laura. Judy Winslow also has a prettier face as well, but Laura was nowhere near hideous as ya'll make it seem though, especially in Season 3, 4, 5, and 9. She looked her best in those seasons. It was when Laura cut all her damn hair off that makes her look hideous. Her face look better with some hair. You want to see ugly, look at Alek Wek and Whoopi Goldberg. That's ugly. I think that Myra, Maxine, and Laura are equally smashable, but Myra did have a youthful look in her face despite being older than Laura in real life. That's all I'm saying.

And no, I will NOT quit talking about colorism, because you guys are operating on that heavily in this board.
  • nicole7477
    Options

^^^^^^now this is a true family matters fan she caping hard as ? for laura.

naw ? that we know thats yo big head ass Laura.

Why is it so wrong to take up for Laura? You guys want me to bash her and call her names. I'm sorry but I'm not going to do it.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I liked laura and on a side note FAMILY MATTERS did not age well
  • nicole7477
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    I liked laura and on a side note FAMILY MATTERS did not age well
    I think that Family Matters aged well. Steve Urkel-o-Rama didn't age well though.

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never liked family matters honestly. Urkel annoyed me too much
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm watching it now a Stefan is corny as ? .
  • nicole7477
    Options
    I'm watching it now a Stefan is corny as ? .

How is he corny? Because he appreciates the beauty that Laura has unlike you who only appreciates beauty if it's on a light-skinned, biracial, or non-black woman? Black men are the only race of men that degrade their own race of women. White people stay winning because of you ? .
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes she was. girls are pretty mean at that age(middle school)
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    nah laura was nice with it. nice lil brownskin thang

? urkel and eddie winslow it wasnt her fault they was ?

yeah she had her moments. anybody remember that episode when she snuck in that male strip club with max and her other friend and she had that yellow skin tight dress on. that show aired my 9th grade school year plenty of jergens bottles were emptied after that episode and speaking of her friend max(waldo's girlfriend) now she was fine. also there was eddies girlfriends and let's not forget steve's penpal bugs n' hugs
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    Naw. Off top that title prolly goes to Pam aka buckshot aka beedy b.

tumblr_mcn7lo6NbE1rjme7ro1_250.gif
    tumblr_mekvmapENl1qa9siqo1_500.gif
    peeeeeeeeeeaaaaace-o.gif

She was a bad ? too.

lol ,pam was a ? but not a hateable ? like laura.
  • nicole7477
    Options
    nah laura was nice with it. nice lil brownskin thang

? urkel and eddie winslow it wasnt her fault they was ?

yeah she had her moments. anybody remember that episode when she snuck in that male strip club with max and her other friend and she had that yellow skin tight dress on. that show aired my 9th grade school year plenty of jergens bottles were emptied after that episode and speaking of her friend max(waldo's girlfriend) now she was fine. also there was eddies girlfriends and let's not forget steve's penpal bugs n' hugs

I have to admit. Laura has a pretty face, but Myra is prettier than Maxine, Josie, Greta, and Laura combine. Myra is the only person that I can say has a pretty face. If she was brown or dark, she will still have a pretty face. Myra do have that youthful, girlish appeal in her face, and you know that most men gravitate to youth and beauty in women for fertilization. I think that Greta and Maxine are average in the face. I still think that the reason why some guys in here are saying that Maxine or Greta are fine is simply because they're light skinned. They're just regular pretty to me. Maxine is what I called average pretty just like Laura is average pretty. Myra, on the other hand, is very gorgeous as far as ? structure. I think that she's prettier than Halle Berry.

• nicole7477
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    Naw. Off top that title prolly goes to Pam aka buckshot aka beedy b.

tumblr_mcn7lo6NbE1rjme7ro1_250.gif
    tumblr_mekvmapENl1qa9siqo1_500.gif
    peeeeeeeeeeaaaaace-o.gif

She was a bad ? too.

lol ,pam was a ? but not a hateable ? like laura.

Pam is very hateful towards Cole. Now Pam being hateful towards Martin is justified because Martin can be an ? . For some reason, Pam's bitchiness makes her look more sexier than Laura's bitchiness. Plus Pam looks good with it. There are some black women that looks good with their bitchiness. Laura is not one of them.

I agree that Laura was a real ? to Steve in Seasons 1-6, but if you watch those seasons, she was in junior high and high school in those seasons when she was a ? to him, and you know how it was in high school you know, peer pressure. In high school, if you confess that you are in love with a socially awkward nerd like Steve, you will get clowned, laughed at, and kicked out of the popular team. Now I can see if she was a ? to him as an adult, then we can talk about it, but complaining about how she was a ? to Steve during the junior high and high school years, you can't count those because she was young back then. Now I'm not justifying Laura for being a ? now. I'm just saying you can't judge how she was at a younger age and bring it to her adulthood. The good news that she chose Steve over Stephan, and it's not out of pity either.

Just like Steve said, "Just because you don't love me back doesn't give you the right to treat me like dirt". At least Pam didn't treat Cole like dirt.

• nicole7477
    edited December 2013
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Yall done fed the troll.

This is so funny. How am I a troll when I'm a member of this forum? Just because I'm defending Laura and expressing my opinion doesn't make me a troll. You guys are SO intimidated of women speaking their minds. I have EVERY damn right to defend Laura. I WILL NOT sit here and let you guys trash Laura like that.

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall done fed the troll.

This is so funny. How am I a troll when I'm a member of this forum? Just because I'm defending Laura and expressing my opinion doesn't make me a troll. You guys are SO intimidated of women speaking their minds. I have EVERY damn right to defend Laura. I WILL NOT sit here and let you guys trash Laura like that.

Are you a female?
  • nicole7477
    Options
    Yall done fed the troll.

Are you a female?

Yes I am. Could you tell by my screename?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall done fed the troll.

Are you a female?

Yes I am. Could you tell by my screename?

drop a pic tho lls