• nicole7477
    nicole7477 Members Posts: 71
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    nicole7477 wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Yall done fed the troll.

This is so funny. How am I a troll when I'm a member of this forum? Just because I'm defending Laura and expressing my opinion doesn't make me a troll. You guys are SO intimidated of women speaking their minds. I have EVERY damn right to defend Laura. I WILL NOT sit here and let you guys trash Laura like that.

Are you a female?

Yes I am. Could you tell by my screename?

drop a pic tho lls

Why? I'm not here to post pictures. I'm here to talk about Laura.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall done fed the troll.

This is so funny. How am I a troll when I'm a member of this forum? Just because I'm defending Laura and expressing my opinion doesn't make me a troll. You guys are SO intimidated of women speaking their minds. I have EVERY damn right to defend Laura. I WILL NOT sit here and let you guys trash Laura like that.

Are you a female?

drop a pic tho lls

Hope Cain doesn't come in here & see this!!!
  • nicole7477
    Options
    I'm not here to post pictures in this board. This thread is not for that. I'm here to talk about how you people ? Laura Winslow.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cot damn i really aint read all that ? just skimmed and saw great walls that would rival china
    on Laura ..

on anybody
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall done fed the troll.

why do you keep talking about yourself in the third person Laura? Very weird

• nicole7477
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Yall done fed the troll.

Are you a female?

drop a pic tho lls

post pics or you can................

2gya6p2.jpg
    Yall done fed the troll.

Are you a female?

drop a pic tho lls

2gya6p2.jpg

Who the hell do you think you are? You can't demand somebody to post a picture or leave. You are not the owner of this forum. If I don't want to post a picture, then so what? Let's stick with the topic please. This is not about posting pictures. You guys are just mad because I expose you ? for the color struck ? that you are. You're trying to get rid of me so you can keep ? Laura. I'm not leaving. This is a free forum.
  • nicole7477
    Options
    icks86 wrote: »
    Yall done fed the troll.

Are you a female?

drop a pic tho lls

2gya6p2.jpg
    Yall done fed the troll.

Are you a female?

drop a pic tho lls

2gya6p2.jpg

Who the hell do you think you are? You can't demand somebody to post a picture or leave. You are not the owner of this forum. If I don't want to post a picture, then so what? Let's stick with the topic please. This is not about posting pictures. You guys are just mad because I expose you ? for the color struck ? that you are. You're trying to get rid of me so you can keep ? Laura. I'm not leaving. This is a free forum.

? if you wanna stay on this forum you better fight back better than that!!!

& still, we want pics!!!!
    No. You are not my boss. I can post here if I want to. This is a free country.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still lol at the episode in which Laura copped some heat to lay the murder game down lol

wait what episode was this? Lol
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    Lmao @ all this back and forth about Laura.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HustleMob wrote: »
    I'm still lol at the episode in which Laura copped some heat to lay the murder game down lol

Its in the latter seasons but some gangsta chicks were picking on Laura jacked her for her starter jacket and beat her ass I believe....Laura then went to the trunk lol well she purchased a gun from some white boy s trunk....
  • nicole7477
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Lmao @ all this back and forth about Laura.
    Yeah, I gave up on it because no matter what I say, they are still going to look at her as a shallow ? for rejecting Steve. And they are still going to diss Laura's looks. So I give up.

• HustleThaDon
    Options

Its in the latter seasons but some gangsta chicks were picking on Laura jacked her for her starter jacket and beat her ass I believe....Laura then went to the trunk lol well she purchased a gun from some white boy s trunk....

Damn starter jackets...magnet for trouble. Laura popping the trunk and then have Carl get her case thrown out.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why are half of the last 4 pages by nicole...
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? damn near all the females on that show could get the ? . I thought Laura was sexy when she got older and that ass was nice. I do think most of you cats who posted in here are color struck though and if you were honest you would agree. LMAO

I can't believe you guys remember this show so well though. I didn't really like the show that much because Steve was hella corny and annoying
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? damn near all the females on that show could get the ? . I thought Laura was sexy when she got older and that ass was nice. I do think most of you cats who posted in here are color struck though and if you were honest you would agree. LMAO

I can't believe you guys remember this show so well though. I didn't really like the show that much because Steve was hella corny and annoying

Laura is sexier than Myra?

650.gif
  • nicole7477
    Options

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Finally, a man that agrees with me! But every time I as a woman say it, I'm a ? troll. They feel intimidated when a woman like me speaks about this subject. They rather for me to shut up and take the abuse. Well I'm not having it. These men in here ? Laura Winslow like she's Whoopi Goldberg ugly. And they put up pictures of other women that also appeared on Family Matters saying that they are finer than Laura, and 99% of them are either light skinned or mixed, all lighter than Laura Winslow. Maxine and Greta have average faces, but because of their lighter complexion, they big-up these women like their dimepieces. Myra Monkhouse is the only light skinned woman in that show that I can call dimepiece. The rest were average. They are colorstruck because this is the first time that I heard men dissing Laura's looks. Back in the 90s, all the ? I know said that Laura (when she got older) was a dime, especially in Seasons 3, 4,5, and 9. These ? are caught in the Eurocentric standard of beauty. The whiter the black woman looks (skin tone, hair texture, ? features), the more she will be perceive as attractive. They are in denial.

• #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FourEfil wrote: »

Laura is sexier than Myra?

650.gif

Hell no Laura isn't sexier than Myra but cats were saying Laura was ugly which is far from the truth
  • nicole7477
    edited December 2013
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    suzyscrew wrote: »
    Other females of Family Matters...all of them finer than Laura!

Maxine
    image14.jpg

Myra, The goat of this show
    Michelle-Thomas-Feet-353558.jpgMichelle-Thomas-Feet-139372.jpg

Greta, Eddie's girl
    fm_tammy3.jpg7e2e92bm89ph2e9p.jpg

Some chick named KC who I don't remember
    MV5BMTM3NTAwMjA4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFyZXN1bWU@._V1._SX268_SY400_.jpg

Oneisha, Eddie's girl
    MV5BMTQ3NzQyMzI3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODMyMjQ1._V1._SY314_CR25,0,214,314_.jpg
    mari_morrow_5248146.jpg
    img_7379.jpg
    mari_morrow_1823387.jpg

Hell even the aunt is smashable
    DGG-01932340285.jpg

There were a lot of random chicks who passed through that show - all still finer than Laura - but they weren't on for more than a few episodes.

...standing ovation

Yawn... another colorstuck victim who thinks that women with lighter skinned are prettier than Laura. If Laura was their skin tone, you guys wouldn't be calling her ugly. Most of those women in those pictures are average except Myra Monkhouse. The rest are average.

• harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at ? making up whole back stories to fictional characters
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    Options
    You have to figure that he bailed her out of a lot of situations (street racing, buying a gun, saving her dad's life, the racial tension at the school, driving her to her cheerleading competition, stopping her from going to a hotel with some random dude, helping her when she was being bullied by that white girl, etc.), and also put her in some nice ones (having Johnny Gill, Freddie Jackson and New Edition to sing to her, taking her to Disney World) to not deserve some of the stuff she said.

Now singing outside of a girl's window while playing an accordion isn't too kosher, however he did a lot for her and everyone on that show out of the kindness of his heart. I mean he could have easily took advantage of her when she was ? or high off of that love potion, but he respected her too much to do so. All the minor annoyances that he came with he more than offset with the grandiose things he did for her, and considering that none of the dudes she chased did half of what he did, I can see where this topic can come from.

I mean they did get married at the end, but I can see your point about her.
  • nicole7477
    edited December 2013
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    If Laura was light skinned, she woulda actually been ugly...Laura in the beginning was not pretty...She definitely got bad by the end, but een then she went through that phase where she had a bowl cut and it wasn't poppin...All the girls in that picture except Oneisha and the Aunt were prettier than Laura...They just happen to be light, that ain't our fault...

Myra is the only one that I can say that was pretty. The rest was just average in the face. She wasn't poppin with that bulldagger short hair cut, and she didn't look good at the beginning, but when she had that bouncy, pretty, long hair, in Seasons 3, 4, 5, and 9, she was at her prettiest, but to say that she's ugly PERIOD, I disagree.

You are using that as an excuse to cover your colorstruck behavior. The only person who I can say that looks better than Laura was Myra Monkhouse. Maxine, Josie, Greta, and Oneisha are AVERAGE looking women that happen to be light skinned, but because they're light skinned, you think that they are pretty. They are not that pretty in the face. Ya'll ? be gassing these average looking light skinned ? up like their dimepieces when they're not. Myra Monkhouse is prettier than ALL of those women that you posted here.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Laura was light skinned, she woulda actually been ugly...Laura in the beginning was not pretty...She definitely got bad by the end, but een then she went through that phase where she had a bowl cut and it wasn't poppin...All the girls in that picture except Oneisha and the Aunt were prettier than Laura...They just happen to be light, that ain't our fault...

Myra is the only one that I can say that was pretty. The rest was just average in the face. She wasn't poppin with that bulldagger short hair cut, and she didn't look good at the beginning, but when she had that bouncy, pretty, long hair, in Seasons 3, 4, 5, and 9, she was at her prettiest, but to say that she's ugly PERIOD, I disagree.

You are using that as an excuse to cover your colorstruck behavior. The only person who I can say that looks better than Laura was Myra Monkhouse. Maxine, Josie, Greta, and Oneisha are AVERAGE looking women that happen to be light skinned, but because they're light skinned, you think that they are pretty. They are not that pretty in the face. Ya'll ? be gassing these average looking light skinned ? up like their dimepieces when they're not. Myra Monkhouse is prettier than ALL of those women that you posted here.

Making ALOTTTTTTTTTTTT of assumptions here...
  • nicole7477
    edited December 2013
    Options

Making ALOTTTTTTTTTTTT of assumptions here...

I'm not assuming anything. I'm just calling it like I see it. You guys in here calling Laura ugly is uncalled for. You act like she's Florida Evans, Whoopi Goldberg, Fantasia, or Alek Wek ugly. She may not be no Myra Monkhouse in looks I agree, but she's far from ugly. The problem is you guys can't handle the truth, especially if it comes from a woman. Truth hurts. That's why you gave me the "feelings" score. You don't want to hear the truth. You guys take the most average looking light skinned woman like Maxine, Greta, Oneisha, Josie, and Rachel, and call these ? dimepieces simply because of the color of their skin tone. These ? are not super gorgeous. Only Myra Monkhouse is the only light skinned woman that I can say that is super gorgeous and fine as hell. I think all of these women, including Laura, can get it, but you steady be gassing Maxine, Greta, Oneisha, Josie, and Rachel up like their are super gorgeous, fine, dimepieces. Give me a break. These ? are AVERAGE without make-up. Only Myra is gorgeous. I know what you are going to say "they may not be super gorgeous, but they look better than Laura". If you said that, you just gave yourself away by being colorstruck because these women except Myra Monkhouse, are ? average.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What you mean though?...I said if Laura was light, she'd be ugly, how is that colorstruck?...Dark Laura wasn't ugly, she just had co-stars who happened to be lighter that were prettier...I'm sorry if you think Greta got a wack face, I highly disagree...