Was Laura the biggest ? on television?

Options

Comments

• nicole7477
    nicole7477 Members Posts: 71
    edited December 2013
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    What you mean though?...I said if Laura was light, she'd be ugly, how is that colorstruck?...Dark Laura wasn't ugly, she just had co-stars who happened to be lighter that were prettier...I'm sorry if you think Greta got a wack face, I highly disagree...

I'm sorry, but Greta is not cute in the face. She's average at best. Myra has a very gorgeous ? sculpture. Myra has a youthful glow in her face, and if she was dark brown, she will still be pretty because she has a unique ? structure. I'm suprise that you didn't even mention Judy Winslow who's also has a pretty face. I think that Judy is prettier than Laura, and she's darker than Laura. I think that's the reason why Judy is written off of the show. They don't want a dark skinned dimepiece.

Those women that you mentioned are not that cute. You're just saying that because they are light skinned, admit it. You probably prefer light skinned girls, and any light skinned ? to you is pretty even if she's ugly or average as ? . The only light skinned chick that was pretty was Myra Monkhouse. The rest were average as ? . You've got to be kidding me.
  • nicole7477
    Options
    Matter fact...PM me a pic of yourself, @nicole7477...I promise I won't do anything with it...
    Why do everybody want to see a picture of me? How I look like is irrelevant. This thread is about how Laura is. Let's stick with the topic, please.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @nicole7477 is all your posts from family matters related threads? lol damn the ic does have a multitude of different topics you can choose from. ijs
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nicole7477
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Okay...If we're sticking to the topic...Yes, Laura was a ? ...And yes, there was more than one ? the show who was prettier than her...Now, please PM me a pic of yourself, I'd like to talk to you...

If you think that Maxine, Greta, Oneisha, KC, and Rachel are dimepieces, then you are blind as hell. They are not pretty. They are average, but they are not ugly. Laura is not ugly either. The only two females that were prettier than Laura were Judy and Myra. That's it. Those light skinned ? that you mentioned were not pretty. Nice try.

• nicole7477
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I found @nicole7477 pic

family_matters_grown_up_now_full.jpg

I have to admit, that's not the best picture of her. That's when she had that short bulldagging hair cut. That picture don't count. I can show you some better pictures of Laura than that picture when she had some HAIR. Here we go:

42_1.jpg

18740939.jpg

[img][/img]325.jpg

image.jpg

kellie-williams-played-laura-winslow-the-object-of-urkels-affections-in-family-matters.jpg
  • nicole7477
    edited December 2013
    Options
    nicole7477 wrote: »
    Okay...If we're sticking to the topic...Yes, Laura was a ? ...And yes, there was more than one ? the show who was prettier than her...Now, please PM me a pic of yourself, I'd like to talk to you...

If you think that Maxine, Greta, Oneisha, Josie, and Rachel are dimepieces, then you are blind as hell. They are not pretty. They are average, but they are not ugly. Laura is not ugly either. The only two females that were prettier than Laura were Judy and Myra. That's it. Those light skinned ? that you mentioned were not pretty. Nice try.

I said Laura was prettier than Oneisha and Rachel...Now, again...Please PM me that pic...
    Maxine has a face of a rat. Greta looks like a man to me. KC is average. Myra wins.

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you think that Maxine, Greta, Oneisha, Josie, and Rachel are dimepieces, then you are blind as hell. They are not pretty. They are average, but they are not ugly. Laura is not ugly either. The only two females that were prettier than Laura were Judy and Myra. That's it. Those light skinned ? that you mentioned were not pretty. Nice try.

I said Laura was prettier than Oneisha and Rachel...Now, again...Please PM me that pic...
    Maxine has a face of a rat. Greta looks like a man to me. Josie is average. Myra wins.

That's all well and good...Now...That pic...
  • nicole7477
    Options

Maxine has a face of a rat. Greta looks like a man to me. Josie is average. Myra wins.

That's all well and good...Now...That pic...

No can do.

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? prolly look like Florida evans
  • nicole7477
    Options
    You wasted hella words arguing against something I never said to tell me you won't send me a pic...Lmao...You either fine as hell or living vicariously through Laura...Lemme see you...

Why are you so interested in seeing me? It's not important.

• harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn those writers!
  • nicole7477
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    That ? prolly look like Florida evans
    And your mama probably look like Whoopi Goldberg.

• nicole7477
    Options
    Yes

I can't believe Steve passed on Myra fine ass for Laura average ass when she was giving it up to any and every ? on the block
    Yes, Myra does look better than Laura, that's true, but Laura is not ugly though. That's the only point I'm trying to make. And when it comes to choosing a wife, it's not always about looks because looks can fade away. I understand that men are visuals, but the problem is you guys want to wife up a woman that's super super gorgeous. That's not going to last. Most men, when they get married, they are going to choose a fairly attractive or average looking woman to spend the rest of their lives with.

Laura was not a ? . She was a ? the whole time she was dating those guys. I guess she was saving it for Steve who know. It's not always about the physical unless you just want to hit it.
  • nicole7477
    Options
    I thought Laura was sexy when she got older and that ass was nice.

@#1hiphopjunki3 see we agree wit u, but all we're sayin is Myra (and some of the other chicks) looked better

Only Myra looked better than Laura, but those other ? are average in the face. You are just saying that they look better because they're light-skinned.

• nicole7477
    Options
    Yes

I can't believe Steve passed on Myra fine ass for Laura average ass when she was giving it up to any and every ? on the block
    Yes, Myra does look better than Laura, that's true, but Laura is not ugly though. That's the only point I'm trying to make. And when it comes to choosing a wife, it's not always about looks because looks can fade away. I understand that men are visuals, but the problem is you guys want to wife up a woman that's super super gorgeous. That's not going to last. Most men, when they get married, they are going to choose a fairly attractive or average looking woman to spend the rest of their lives with.

Laura was not a ? . She was a ? the whole time she was dating those guys. I guess she was saving it for Steve who know. It's not always about the physical unless you just want to hit it.

Shut the ? up ? , it's a tv show
    No YOU shut the ? up. Who the ? do you think you're talking to? I can say what I want . What the ? are you going to do? I don't give a ? if it's a TV show. I have every right to talk about it, so YOU shut the ? up, ? .

• nicole7477
    Options
    this chick has 63 posts and all of them are in this thread....I get the feeling this chick looks like precious...
    If I want to post here, I CAN!!!! Nobody is going to stop me. Just because I'm exposing your colorstruck ? doesn't mean I'm a troll. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lightskin ? >>> darkies

nicole let's ? .
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes

Shut the ? up ? , it's a tv show
    No YOU shut the ? up. Who the ? do you think you're talking to? I can say what I want . What the ? are you going to do? I don't give a ? if it's a TV show. I have every right to talk about it, so YOU shut the ? up, ? .

? or GTFOH
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You wasted hella words arguing against something I never said to tell me you won't send me a pic...Lmao...You either fine as hell or living vicariously through Laura...Lemme see you...

Why are you so interested in seeing me? It's not important.

Nicole...Baby, we could be best friends...Let your guard down, slide me that pic...I don't bite...
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Feelings and capes have come out here.

Nikki, stop coming at dudes cause of who THEY find to be more attractive. You've heard a thousands times here that we all agree Laura ain't ugly, she just doesn't take the gold - or silver, in some cases - medal for most attractive female on the show.

That's it.

Let that inferiority complex you got go. It's over.

P.S. Show a pic, or stop typing ? .
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    this chick has 63 posts and all of them are in this thread....I get the feeling this chick looks like precious...
    If I want to post here, I CAN!!!! Nobody is going to stop me. Just because I'm exposing your colorstruck ? doesn't mean I'm a troll. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!

I bet I can
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Na b, I've ? plenty of ugly ? and Laura is an ugly ? .
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? off the net and get in the kitchen....make me a sandwhich and make sure ya black ass doesn't leave any oil slick on the counter top
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    suzyscrew wrote: »
    Other females of Family Matters...all of them finer than Laura!

Maxine
    image14.jpg

Myra, The goat of this show
    Michelle-Thomas-Feet-353558.jpgMichelle-Thomas-Feet-139372.jpg

Greta, Eddie's girl
    fm_tammy3.jpg7e2e92bm89ph2e9p.jpg

Some chick named KC who I don't remember
    MV5BMTM3NTAwMjA4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFyZXN1bWU@._V1._SX268_SY400_.jpg

Oneisha, Eddie's girl
    MV5BMTQ3NzQyMzI3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODMyMjQ1._V1._SY314_CR25,0,214,314_.jpg
    mari_morrow_5248146.jpg
    img_7379.jpg
    mari_morrow_1823387.jpg

Hell even the aunt is smashable
    DGG-01932340285.jpg

There were a lot of random chicks who passed through that show - all still finer than Laura - but they weren't on for more than a few episodes.
    Yeah, those women are either light skinned or mixed, so they look better than Laura simply because they looked mixed. COLORSTRUCK SELF-HATING ? ! This is the prime example as of why brown and dark skinned women date and marry out because of color struck negroes like you.

im saying ... laura does look better than a couple of those girls on that list. i raised an eyebrow at how easy it was to place laura under the rest of those girls just like that with no 2nd guessing. laura is not ugly or unsmashable what so ever.

fact is none of them, laura, myra, or maxine are all that fine. none of them could ? with lisa turtle and its not even close.

i think what we really need to look at is the fact that the stereotypical character that young black women were cast as back in those days was quite racist tbh. if you look at laura, she was this sassy, neck rolling, bad attitude having semi smart black girl from chicago who couldnt pick a good guy to save her life and the only guy who really seen her as being beautiful was the unpopular annoying minstrel. lisa turtle was the black girl who actually lived in "the valley" but was still a sassy, credit card swiping, shop-a-holic, drama/gossip queen. and you rarely ever seen her parents. even tho they were doctors.
    neither of lisa'a or laura's white counterparts actually had "bad" character traits. kelly kapowski was the all american level headed cheerleader who was the victim way more times than not. jessy spano was the witty, well read, alpha female feminist who always had a cause to fight for but some times was a little too extreme. and then of course laura winslows white counterpart was DJ Tanner from full house, and im sure we all know what kind of character she was, especially compared to laura.

fact is america did not want to see a black girl just be straight up and down wholesome. i cant even think of a show where there were young black women who werent sassy or mischievous. and most shows that portrayed black ppl had broken homes. the cosbys, tho ahead of its time, had to go out of its way to portray a respectable black family. but you still seen glimpses of those typical character traits.... take for example clair huxstables somewhat sassy way of talking to her husband cliff at times. it really seems as if the shows that came after the cosby's really set out to undo what the cosby's had accomplished.