Video: Driver in a Range Rover Runs Over Group Of Bikers In NYC...

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well on of the riders that was ran over, his family member is on my facebook and this is what he said about the situation-

By @gurber78 "Justice for Jay Meezee! The news tries to paint the motorist as the victim while this is the real victim. Meezee who was run over by the Un named motorist for absolutely no reason is in a medically induced coma. He will never walk again. Paralyzed from the waist down with a laundry list of severe injuries. Every single media group is running the misleading story that no one was hurt. That this was a justified act. They are trying to make it seem that this gentleman whom will never get to walk his daughter down the isle..., doesn't even exist in this equalization. Lets not get the story confused! There was a crime committed... Repost this. Make them dig deeper. Don't let them sweep this under the rug. The got the world believing a lie."
    1377182_237275909758677_1398949732_n_zpsf239ab68.jpg
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • king mocha
    Options
    "Jay Meezee" shouldn't have had his bike parked in front of an SUV on the highway.

That post is probably ? anyway.

the post is good money. but you know in any situation right or wrong, in family eyes you can never do no wrong. it was crazy to chase the truck down the first time, then he hit another and they started chasing again. sometimes you can add fuel to the fire.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • king mocha
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »
    i just dont see the point in agitating someone in a 3-4 ton vehicle while riding a 400 pound machine...

that ? was natural selection at it's finest...

i agree 100%. what was so hard to let him pass before they rode. ive seen how bikers hog the highway when they ride like that. its like a damn traffic jam when you in a vehicle

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NEW YORK - A 28-year-old man has been arrested and charged in connection with the assault of a man by a mob of bikers while driving with his family on a New York City highway.

Christopher Cruz, 28, was charged on Tuesday morning with reckless endangerment, reckless driving, endangering the welfare of a child and menacing . Police say he was involved in the initial accident.

Cruz was not injured in the accident.

According to CBS New York, the wife of one of the injured bikers says her husband is paralyzed and in a coma.

Dayana Mieses says her husband, Edwin Mieses, got off his bike to help a biker who was hit in the initial collision and was injured in the process, reports the station. She says her husband has injuries to his heart, lungs and ribs and that he is paralyzed from the waist down.

"That man paralyzed my husband," Mieses said of Lien. "He needs to pay for what he did."

Police believe some of the bikers belong to a gang known as Hollywood Stuntz. They said the motorcyclists were part of a planned but unauthorized event in which hundreds of riders gathered outside of Manhattan, with the intent of driving into Times Square en masse.

cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57605442-504083/nyc-motorcyle-attack-christopher-cruz-28-arrested-in-connection-with-road-rage-incident-involving-suv/
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Read a couple stories on this on the new york post and they story they wrote is misleading. Made it seem like they jsut attacked that asian guy outa no where on some Mad Max ? . Makes you wonder if the person who wrote the story even looked at the video too.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    I'm just surprised that the Range Rover didn't break down as it always does.

Range Rovers are ? they stay in the shop

That's with used Rovers, i had 1 for 8 years. Great for most of the years until the end "like most" once I was laid off it seemed like every 3 months it was something. I had to get rid of it. Brand new it's a great vehicle.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn...one of the bike riders is paralyzed and in coma......
    Not worth it
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so lets see....

you an 10 of your boys in a club and someone mistakenly cracksya man in the head with a bottle trying to hit someone else.....what do you an your boys do? recognize the mistake or beat his ass?

regardless of the situations....dudes was wrong ....i dont care if they was blocking traffic. so now its ok to ? people cause they block traffic?

and what does the other people who wasnt even trying to do anything got to do with it....he was just running people over.

yall ? sound mad at bikers in general...but that doesnt mean they are all bad.

i hate them fukka that ride crazy in traffic but i understand that that is their thing
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The range rover driver escaping charges and NYPD only going after the bike gang. Must be a ? driver because he wrong too. He ran ? over.

But you know how NYPD operates
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    exactly.....whatever happened to guilty because you rearended someone?

you have to have control of your vehicle at all times.

if the guy was playing chicken then you should have let him go ahead of you an fell back. especially if you have your family in the car.

sounds like he was in on the game too.

an if they slashed his tires before he took off...he got pretty far on flat tires.
    also it didnt seem like he pulled over because of flat tires....it looked like he pulled over because he got caught in traffic
  • ATTS
    Options
    The range rover driver escaping charges and NYPD only going after the bike gang. Must be a ? driver because he wrong too. He ran ? over.

? ...he a ? with a wife and 2 yr old....? wont be charged....
    But i agree with what he did...you gotta protect your fam
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »

but his family wasnt attacked.

if they wanted to hurt his family ...they would have whooped they ass when they pulled him out.

so your saying protect your family when you do something wrong an people want to hold you accountable?

that makes alot of sense....then its not look he only hit then once.....he hit another guy when he did stop.

the driver sounds like a chump
  • ATTS
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

if they wanted to hurt his family ...they would have whooped they ass when they pulled him out.

so your saying protect your family when you do something wrong an people want to hold you accountable?

that makes alot of sense....then its not look he only hit then once.....he hit another guy when he did stop.

Its the bikers fault
    #1 they shouldnt be trying to close an highway to do stupid stunts
    #2 the bikers started it.... Why would u break so suddenly in front of a moving car....makes no sense.....
    #3 look @ all the folks surrounding his car initially....he panicked and ran someone over.....it is what it is but it was a fight or flight response
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

Its the bikers fault
    #1 they shouldnt be trying to close an highway to do stupid stunts
    #2 the bikers started it.... Why would u break so suddenly in front of a moving car....makes no sense.....
    #3 look @ all the folks surrounding his car initially....he panicked and ran someone over.....it is what it is but it was a fight or flight response

1. no they shouldnt be does someone need to be paralyzed? we all do stupid ? ....do we need to put lives in danger in the process? when did blocking a road ever lead to someones death if it wasnt stopping an ambulance?

2.in the one scene where the guy was breaking....it may have been to slow him down.and it seemed like it was after the initial run over. so i would try to stop or slow him too....hoping that the guys would slow down. there was a few times i saw car chases and the general public would try to slow the person trying to escape....do they deserve to have broken legs or are they trying to help justice? try putting yourself in their place.

3. it didnt look like in the beginning they was attacking the car. it actually looked like people was walking away.