Video: Driver in a Range Rover Runs Over Group Of Bikers In NYC...

Options

Comments

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    did he not hurt someone first thats why they tried to block him in?

so he hit someone and ran three times.....

when is he guilty?

Bruh WTF? Dude tried to reconcile the issue. It was a fender ? . Nothing bad. Instead of them acting civil the beat on the dude car so he drove off. His mind is on the safety of his family. The caught up and blocked him in again, the approach and the got mowed down. Them bikers wasn't trying to be civil about the ? from the start.

That sounds like a hit and run. You can't hit somebody and then bounce because they knock on your window.

Knock? 10 mother ? beating on your car is a knock? Why did 10 mother ? had to approach the dude when the guy he rear ended wasn't hurt? If you don't give some time to apologize wtf else I'm pose to do?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    The range rover driver escaping charges and NYPD only going after the bike gang. Must be a ? driver because he wrong too. He ran ? over.

But you know how NYPD operates

? ...he a ? with a wife and 2 yr old....? wont be charged....
    But i agree with what he did...you gotta protect your fam

but his family wasnt attacked.

if they wanted to hurt his family ...they would have whooped they ass when they pulled him out.

so your saying protect your family when you do something wrong an people want to hold you accountable?

that makes alot of sense....then its not look he only hit then once.....he hit another guy when he did stop.

the driver sounds like a chump

Its the bikers fault
    #1 they shouldnt be trying to close an highway to do stupid stunts
    #2 the bikers started it.... Why would u break so suddenly in front of a moving car....makes no sense.....
    #3 look @ all the folks surrounding his car initially....he panicked and ran someone over.....it is what it is but it was a fight or flight response

1. no they shouldnt be does someone need to be paralyzed? we all do stupid ? ....do we need to put lives in danger in the process? when did blocking a road ever lead to someones death if it wasnt stopping an ambulance?

2.in the one scene where the guy was breaking....it may have been to slow him down.and it seemed like it was after the initial run over. so i would try to stop or slow him too....hoping that the guys would slow down. there was a few times i saw car chases and the general public would try to slow the person trying to escape....do they deserve to have broken legs or are they trying to help justice? try putting yourself in their place.

3. it didnt look like in the beginning they was attacking the car. it actually looked like people was walking away.
    Nah. The run-over happens at 50 seconds. They were brake-checking him from the beginning, and the first collision happens around 27 seconds.

Even if he bumped into one of them before the video started and the bikers were trying to stop him from leaving; they are ? for trying to stop a Range Rover with bikes.

It's not even a bike thing; it'd be just as dumb to try to stop an 18 wheeler with a Range Rover.

so let me guess....someone hits your ? ....even if its a fender ? ,you wont do ? to try to stop the guy from leaving just because your smaller or have a smaller vehicle?

remind me to not hang with your scary ass.

when is he guilty?

Bruh WTF? Dude tried to reconcile the issue. It was a fender ? . Nothing bad. Instead of them acting civil the beat on the dude car so he drove off. His mind is on the safety of his family. The caught up and blocked him in again, the approach and the got mowed down. Them bikers wasn't trying to be civil about the ? from the start.
    so i'll ask you the same question but different.

so someone hits your homie.....will you be civil if it looks like he was injured? im not saying you going up to him an beating his ass...but will you approach in a nice toned manner?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    i think some of yall aint being real about this....

the fact that a group of black and hispanic men are always gona be looked at as aggressive and dangerous...

while the real group of white criminals get away with a bunch of ? and no one runs them over.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

when is he guilty?

That sounds like a hit and run. You can't hit somebody and then bounce because they knock on your window.

Knock? 10 mother ? beating on your car is a knock? Why did 10 mother ? had to approach the dude when the guy he rear ended wasn't hurt? If you don't give some time to apologize wtf else I'm pose to do?

I 've read that his legs were broken. One of the reason people was in front of the SUV was to help.
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    The range rover driver escaping charges and NYPD only going after the bike gang. Must be a ? driver because he wrong too. He ran ? over.

if they wanted to hurt his family ...they would have whooped they ass when they pulled him out.

so your saying protect your family when you do something wrong an people want to hold you accountable?

that makes alot of sense....then its not look he only hit then once.....he hit another guy when he did stop.

Its the bikers fault
    #2 the bikers started it.... Why would u break so suddenly in front of a moving car....makes no sense.....
    #3 look @ all the folks surrounding his car initially....he panicked and ran someone over.....it is what it is but it was a fight or flight response

1. no they shouldnt be does someone need to be paralyzed? we all do stupid ? ....do we need to put lives in danger in the process? when did blocking a road ever lead to someones death if it wasnt stopping an ambulance?

2.in the one scene where the guy was breaking....it may have been to slow him down.and it seemed like it was after the initial run over. so i would try to stop or slow him too....hoping that the guys would slow down. there was a few times i saw car chases and the general public would try to slow the person trying to escape....do they deserve to have broken legs or are they trying to help justice? try putting yourself in their place.

3. it didnt look like in the beginning they was attacking the car. it actually looked like people was walking away.
    Nah. The run-over happens at 50 seconds. They were brake-checking him from the beginning, and the first collision happens around 27 seconds.

Even if he bumped into one of them before the video started and the bikers were trying to stop him from leaving; they are ? for trying to stop a Range Rover with bikes.

It's not even a bike thing; it'd be just as dumb to try to stop an 18 wheeler with a Range Rover.

so let me guess....someone hits your ? ....even if its a fender ? ,you wont do ? to try to stop the guy from leaving just because your smaller or have a smaller vehicle?

when is he guilty?

so i'll ask you the same question but different.

so someone hits your homie.....will you be civil if it looks like he was injured? im not saying you going up to him an beating his ass...but will you approach in a nice toned manner?

Hopefully I don't have any homies dumb enough to be brake checking an SUV on the highway. But to play your game someone should have took charge instead 10 mother ? rolling in if my homie was hurt which was not the initial case. Why y'all starting from the second stop and not the first?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »

when is he guilty?

I 've read that his legs were broken. One of the reason people was in front of the SUV was to help.

they dont hear you.....so after breaking legs he tried to get a body...but no one says hes wrong.....he was within his right to be a ? .
  • The Prodigalson
    Options

when is he guilty?

Naw not until the they blocked him in the second time. That's when injuries occurred the first stop wasn't any injuries b. that surrounded the guy vehicle and started beating on it.
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So they wasn't suppose to help their friend laying on the ground damn near under a SUV?

Bruh the same dude that brake checked the SUV is the one that was trying to get the door of the SUV open after he got bumped. The dude that got ran over was stopped infront of the SUV blocking him in. The only time somebody was under the truck was when he got the hell out of dodge.

? stop lying. You did not see the dude that got bump, get up and try to open the door of the SUV.

Go back to the 0:42-0:47 mark, blow it up full screen and you can see the dude with the white t-shirt/black vest beating on the vehicle and at the drivers door.
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    It shows a series of confrontations between the motorcyclists and the driver of a black SUV after it had just hit one of the motorcycles, which appeared to swerve in front of him and slow down on the Henry Hudson Parkway.

Police Commissioner Ray Kelly says the collision appeared to be accidental.

Then, about 30 seconds into the video, the bikes come to a complete stop on the highway, surrounding the Range Rover.

An unidentified biker can be seen getting off his bike and walking toward the SUV as the other motorcyclists looked on.

"They take their helmets and they start to dent his car, and apparently his tires are slashed there," Kelly said.

The SUV then hits the gas, plowing over three motorcyclists and leaving one of the bikers with a broken leg.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    So they wasn't suppose to help their friend laying on the ground damn near under a SUV?

Bruh the same dude that brake checked the SUV is the one that was trying to get the door of the SUV open after he got bumped. The dude that got ran over was stopped infront of the SUV blocking him in. The only time somebody was under the truck was when he got the hell out of dodge.

? stop lying. You did not see the dude that got bump, get up and try to open the door of the SUV.

Go back to the 0:42-0:47 mark, blow it up full screen and you can see the dude with the white t-shirt/black vest beating on the vehicle and at the drivers door.

so you saying out of all them videos....they decided to just randomly fukk with this dude?

it had to be a reason....
  • wilberdmillz
    Options

when is he guilty?

I think there's some confusion going on here. The dude that got bumped isn't the one that was hurt.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Its the bikers fault

It's a fender-? bruh, I'd just catch the license plate and let the cops/insurance company know what's up.

It'd be foolish to try to go out of my way to chase/stop the ? over a miniscule amount of damage; especially since it'll be sorted out anyway.
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    It shows a series of confrontations between the motorcyclists and the driver of a black SUV after it had just hit one of the motorcycles, which appeared to swerve in front of him and slow down on the Henry Hudson Parkway.

Then, about 30 seconds into the video, the bikes come to a complete stop on the highway, surrounding the Range Rover.

An unidentified biker can be seen getting off his bike and walking toward the SUV as the other motorcyclists looked on.

"They take their helmets and they start to dent his car, and apparently his tires are slashed there," Kelly said.

The SUV then hits the gas, plowing over three motorcyclists and leaving one of the bikers with a broken leg.

609485983.gif?1341189273
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This just in, he was playing the new grand theft auto 5
  • wilberdmillz
    Options

so you saying out of all them videos....they decided to just randomly fukk with this dude?

Nah, I'm telling @bgoat that the same dude that brake checked the SUV and got bumped got off the bike and was trying to open the drivers door and was beating on the vehicle.

I don't know what happened leading up to this, I know what they say happened. After watching the other videos from this cruise or whatever it was, if that SUV bumped a bike I'm willing to bet it wasn't his fault the way they were weaving in and out of traffic.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Nah, I'm telling @bgoat that the same dude that brake checked the SUV and got bumped got off the bike and was trying to open the drivers door and was beating on the vehicle.

I don't know what happened leading up to this, I know what they say happened. After watching the other videos from this cruise or whatever it was, if that SUV bumped a bike I'm willing to bet it wasn't his fault the way they were weaving in and out of traffic.

we know what zimmerman say happened too.....so i guess hes right also.

like i said earlier...since when can someone with slashed tires go that fast an that far?

i saw no sparks...i saw no tires rubber coming off.

i watch polices chases and cop shows an i see those things happen....but i guess this guy had run flat tires.

or maybe that aint what happened.
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    Apparently b. which mean as far as they know. But why skipped the part about them beating his truck with the helmet?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Apparently b. which mean as far as they know. But why skipped the part about them beating his truck with the helmet?

thing is ...im not saying they was wrong in any of this. a bunch of dudes will always act up. my problem is that the media makes it look like he was defending himself and people agree. i will go back an watch the video....looking for these dents.

that still doesnt give anyone the right to mow people down.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited October 2013
    Options
    i'd choose to not allow myself to get in the situation but being patient and allow wreckless people to go right by me if my family is such a priority.
    china man could have easily slowdown and turned off the street.

? ass just wanted to be a part of something an it got bigger than he could handle when he fukked up
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Range Rover driver started it, check the 0:22 mark. He's honking the bikers infront of him. The biker slows down and then the driver proceeds to rear end him. By the 0:36 mark this causes the whole gang to come to a stop. But the media doesn't bring this up, now do they?
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Range Rover driver started it, check the 0:22 mark. He's honking the bikers infront of him. The biker slows down and then the driver proceeds to rear end him. By the 0:36 mark this causes the whole gang to come to a stop. But the media doesn't bring this up, now do they?

Why wouldn't he honk? att the 22 sec mark the dude wasn't infront of him, he was driving right alongside his front left tire, and this was on top of ? driving right on the white line, right behind him, I would have honked too, the ? was too close.

After he honked the ? drove in front of him, and then put on his brakes, the range didn't rear end him on purpose, the biker set that up to stop him.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotdayum. So the driver could've actually been honking in response to something?
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The biggest mistake the driver made was taking an exit....he should have stayed on the highway
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this happened in Florida them ? woulda been shot...