Video: Driver in a Range Rover Runs Over Group Of Bikers In NYC...

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what about all the white biker gangs that know to be violent?

are the looked at like thugs and ? who need to be ran over when an accident happens an they all stop?

and lets not act like they don't block traffic and stay in they lane and obey every law.

• Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    Were the people you shot breaking the law? If you get shot in the mist of breaking the law who are you to complain?

So all these guys sitting on their bikes were breaking the law?

2jd2sg7.png

When that dude came through, he ran over alot of cats. I'm tryna pinpoint the dude that got paralyzed. If its the cat laying in the middle of the road afterward, I don't even think he was in the crowd causing the altercation smh.

I can't see the pic on my work PC, but if they were stopped/parked on the highway then they were in the wrong. When you get a flat do you stop and change it in the middle of the highway or pull to the side of the highway and change it?

Fool, be quiet. Stopping on the highway isn't cause to be paralyzed. You so quick to call out the wrongdoing of the bikers....be a damn grownup and learn how to be impartial. That Asian guy ran over people that weren't even doing anything to him.
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They knew wtf they were doing...tried to punk an ol asian driver smh. They better be glad dude wasn't strapped.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Biker got what he deserved. Now he can roll up in a wheel chair. Tough cookie ? . No dis Joe
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the bikers weren't doing anything to him, then why did they forcibly stop him in the first place? Just to stare at him?
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Were the people you shot breaking the law? If you get shot in the mist of breaking the law who are you to complain?

2jd2sg7.png

When that dude came through, he ran over alot of cats. I'm tryna pinpoint the dude that got paralyzed. If its the cat laying in the middle of the road afterward, I don't even think he was in the crowd causing the altercation smh.

I can't see the pic on my work PC, but if they were stopped/parked on the highway then they were in the wrong. When you get a flat do you stop and change it in the middle of the highway or pull to the side of the highway and change it?

Fool, be quiet. Stopping on the highway isn't cause to be paralyzed. You so quick to call out the wrongdoing of the bikers....be a damn grownup and learn how to be impartial. That Asian guy ran over people that weren't even doing anything to him.

lol, How were they not? It was already said that they were trying to box him in to stop him becasue he supposedly bumped a biker earlier? That's not a good idea on a bike no matter how you slice it. I gives a damn about the RR driver or the bikers.
  • Maalik
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    If the bikers weren't doing anything to him, then why did they forcibly stop him in the first place? Just to stare at him?

So if 10 people decide to ? with you....you have the right to run over the other 20 people who were just watching.

Smh.....Never give yall ? any guns.
  • BoldChild
    edited October 2013
    Options

So if 10 people decide to ? with you....you have the right to run over the other 20 people who were just watching.

Smh.....Never give yall ? any guns.

If they are standing right next to the 10 other people and I think I'm about to get my ass whooped, then yes, they should have moved the ? out the way instead of standing around ogling.

"oh ? , these ? about to beat my ass while my wife and kid in the car, I better make a break for it, they are blocking me, so some will be hit on the process."

"Oh no but wait, some of those guys blocking me might be innocent, better stay here and just take my ass beating."
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited October 2013
    Options
    so wait....from what you ? saying....

if he bumped someone earlier to have them try to box him in...then was they not trying to do the right then and hold him until the police came?

so when a young black man gets stopped for something wrong..can he just paralyze and ? people because hes afraid of the white group?

didnt trayvon get stopped by a white man or wite hispanic....but he ended up being the threat instead of feeling threatened and deadly force was allowed. so this man gets stopped for doing something and he can feel threatened an is allowed deadly force.

yall ? better open ya eyes
  • Maalik
    Options

2jd2sg7.png

lol, How were they not? It was already said that they were trying to box him in to stop him becasue he supposedly bumped a biker earlier? That's not a good idea on a bike no matter how you slice it. I gives a damn about the RR driver or the bikers.

I'm literally talking to a brick wall. I even posted a screenshot. The bikers that were up further on the road weren't tryna box him in. They were looking back, standing around to see what was going on. Six seconds later, a 2000lb SUV comes barreling through. You can't take the actions of 10 nut ass bikers and be like all 50 of the bikers deserved to die and get paralyzed.

Asian dude was tryna protect his family. I get that. But the ? he ran over had families too and when he came through that lane driving that heavy ass machine 100 miles per hour, he hit some people that weren't involved. Get that.
  • BoldChild
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

if he bumped someone earlier to have them try to box him in...then was they not trying to do the right then and hold him until the police came?

so when a young black man gets stopped for something wrong..can he just paralyze and ? people because hes afraid of the white group?

They should have gave his license plate number to the police, and reported a hit and run, no need to box him in.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    So they wasn't suppose to help their friend laying on the ground damn near under a SUV?
  • bgoat
    Options
    So the driver of the SUV was suppose to continue to drive over the person that stopped in front of him?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    So they wasn't suppose to help their friend laying on the ground damn near under a SUV?

exactly.....no one cared to ask....did he even wonder why are people knocking on my car.....if they wanted to damage his car they could have at that moment like when they caught him at the end.

They should have gave his license plate number to the police, and reported a hit and run, no need to box him in.

? are you serious or are you trying to fukk with me?

i think you ? with me....
  • BoldChild
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Why would you stop when you've already half way run over someone, and give them the opportunity and even more of a reason to yank you out your ride?
  • wilberdmillz
    Options

Bruh the same dude that brake checked the SUV is the one that was trying to get the door of the SUV open after he got bumped. The dude that got ran over was stopped infront of the SUV blocking him in. The only time somebody was under the truck was when he got the hell out of dodge.
  • The Prodigalson
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I guess ? missed the part where when he initially rear ended the dude he tried to make amend but instead of them acting civil they assault the dude vehicle. This is before the footage of him ramming through the crowd. He couldn't go backwards where is the ? he going to go when you got people beating on your car. Maybe the biker can get a motorized bed and ride the hospital hallways.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    did he not hurt someone first thats why they tried to block him in?

so he hit someone and ran three times.....

when is he guilty?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    oh an as for people blocking traffic....

how man times has traffic been held up because of an accident and people want to see what happened? now yall wanna say its not right?
  • wilberdmillz
    Options
    The dude that uploaded the video said supposedly he bumped a bike before this, but if they uploaded this video why not upload what started it?
  • The Prodigalson
    Options

when is he guilty?

Bruh WTF? Dude tried to reconcile the issue. It was a fender ? . Nothing bad. Instead of them acting civil the beat on the dude car so he drove off. His mind is on the safety of his family. The caught up and blocked him in again, the approach and the got mowed down. Them bikers wasn't trying to be civil about the ? from the start.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    The dude that uploaded the video said supposedly he bumped a bike before this, but if they uploaded this video why not upload what started it?

maybe they did have it. attention could have been other places until the accident...that when everyone knew what happened.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    ATTS wrote: »
    The range rover driver escaping charges and NYPD only going after the bike gang. Must be a ? driver because he wrong too. He ran ? over.

But you know how NYPD operates

? ...he a ? with a wife and 2 yr old....? wont be charged....
    But i agree with what he did...you gotta protect your fam

but his family wasnt attacked.

if they wanted to hurt his family ...they would have whooped they ass when they pulled him out.

so your saying protect your family when you do something wrong an people want to hold you accountable?

that makes alot of sense....then its not look he only hit then once.....he hit another guy when he did stop.

the driver sounds like a chump

Its the bikers fault
    #1 they shouldnt be trying to close an highway to do stupid stunts
    #2 the bikers started it.... Why would u break so suddenly in front of a moving car....makes no sense.....
    #3 look @ all the folks surrounding his car initially....he panicked and ran someone over.....it is what it is but it was a fight or flight response

1. no they shouldnt be does someone need to be paralyzed? we all do stupid ? ....do we need to put lives in danger in the process? when did blocking a road ever lead to someones death if it wasnt stopping an ambulance?

2.in the one scene where the guy was breaking....it may have been to slow him down.and it seemed like it was after the initial run over. so i would try to stop or slow him too....hoping that the guys would slow down. there was a few times i saw car chases and the general public would try to slow the person trying to escape....do they deserve to have broken legs or are they trying to help justice? try putting yourself in their place.

3. it didnt look like in the beginning they was attacking the car. it actually looked like people was walking away.
    Nah. The run-over happens at 50 seconds. They were brake-checking him from the beginning, and the first collision happens around 27 seconds.

Even if he bumped into one of them before the video started and the bikers were trying to stop him from leaving; they are ? for trying to stop a Range Rover with bikes.

It's not even a bike thing; it'd be just as dumb to try to stop an 18 wheeler with a Range Rover.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

when is he guilty?

Bruh WTF? Dude tried to reconcile the issue. It was a fender ? . Nothing bad. Instead of them acting civil the beat on the dude car so he drove off. His mind is on the safety of his family. The caught up and blocked him in again, the approach and the got mowed down. Them bikers wasn't trying to be civil about the ? from the start.

That sounds like a hit and run. You can't hit somebody and then bounce because they knock on your window.
  • bgoat
    Options

Bruh the same dude that brake checked the SUV is the one that was trying to get the door of the SUV open after he got bumped. The dude that got ran over was stopped infront of the SUV blocking him in. The only time somebody was under the truck was when he got the hell out of dodge.

? stop lying. You did not see the dude that got bump, get up and try to open the door of the SUV.