Video: Driver in a Range Rover Runs Over Group Of Bikers In NYC...

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    The range rover driver escaping charges and NYPD only going after the bike gang. Must be a ? driver because he wrong too. He ran ? over.

But you know how NYPD operates

? ...he a ? with a wife and 2 yr old....? wont be charged....
    But i agree with what he did...you gotta protect your fam

Driver is Asian...and those dudes on the bikes were wrong
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I rode for 6 years... rode with Big Groups and there's always some ass in the group that's gotta start some ? b/c he's with a BIG group...

Seems to be what happened here.. and the dude in the Range got scared and ? up. I cant front as someone that still has friends that ride, I would have done the same ? thing as the Range driver did after a while.

Lastly, in NYC... dudes gotta be smarter.. Camera dude basically snitched on EVERYONE in the crew by posting illegal behavior on the Web. And 50+ Black and Hispanic dudes wearing MC Vests is gonna = GANG to scary white people and MSM.
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    The range rover driver escaping charges and NYPD only going after the bike gang. Must be a ? driver because he wrong too. He ran ? over.

But you know how NYPD operates

? ...he a ? with a wife and 2 yr old....? wont be charged....
    But i agree with what he did...you gotta protect your fam

but his family wasnt attacked.

if they wanted to hurt his family ...they would have whooped they ass when they pulled him out.

so your saying protect your family when you do something wrong an people want to hold you accountable?

that makes alot of sense....then its not look he only hit then once.....he hit another guy when he did stop.

the driver sounds like a chump

Its the bikers fault
    #1 they shouldnt be trying to close an highway to do stupid stunts
    #2 the bikers started it.... Why would u break so suddenly in front of a moving car....makes no sense.....
    #3 look @ all the folks surrounding his car initially....he panicked and ran someone over.....it is what it is but it was a fight or flight response

1. no they shouldnt be does someone need to be paralyzed? we all do stupid ? ....do we need to put lives in danger in the process? when did blocking a road ever lead to someones death if it wasnt stopping an ambulance?

2.in the one scene where the guy was breaking....it may have been to slow him down.and it seemed like it was after the initial run over. so i would try to stop or slow him too....hoping that the guys would slow down. there was a few times i saw car chases and the general public would try to slow the person trying to escape....do they deserve to have broken legs or are they trying to help justice? try putting yourself in their place.

3. it didnt look like in the beginning they was attacking the car. it actually looked like people was walking away.

You gonna try to slow a SUV down on a Bike? Goodluck with that. As for the bikes that got ran over when the Range Rover was tryna escape, they shouldn't have been stopped on the freeway in the first place.

I can't see it but someone that blew it up said that after he hit the bike that brake checked him that guys were pulling on the door handle and beating on the vehicle. It's said you can see it in the video but my screen ain't big enough for a that lol.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not sure that I see the same ? y'all see.

Even if the bikes were surrounding the car, where does the right to run people over come in ?

If that was the case, it would be happening in traffic jams everyday.

The only way I could see that being a reasonable move, would be if they were attacking him. All I saw was some frustrated ? ? , that would probably amount to road rage.

Am I missing something ?
  • Advid
    Advid Members Posts: 6
    Options
    If I was with my family, and a group of bikers surrounded me, I'm running as many of them over, that I can to get out of the situation.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

Even if proceeded were surrounding the car, where does the right to run people over come in ?

The only way I could see that being a reasonable move, would be if they were attacking him. All I saw was some frustrated ? ? , that would probably amount to road rage.

Am I missing something ?

C/s

From what i seen the driver of the range rover overreacted and crossed the line

U dont get to run over people because your frustrated and prejudice...Lets be honest if that was a group of white men on harleys the driver would have proceeded to patiently wait until the road was clear like every other car
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I don't see nothin wrong wit what they did.White people need to stay da fucc out the street on bikes and motorcycles

If they get ran Over they get ran over
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2013
    Options
    you never break check in front of a 4000+ lbs moving truck the way that dude did
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Even if the bikes were surrounding the car, where does the right to run people over come in ?

Am I missing something ?

The bike stopped in front of dude truck and he rear ended it. He tried to get out to check on the accident but a bunch of savages start to beat on his truck with his 5 month old in there. So he panic and plowed through. He had every right to be scared when they were acting like savages.
  • desertrain10
    Options

Am I missing something ?

The bike stopped in front of dude truck and he rear ended it. He tried to get out to check on the accident but a bunch of savages start to beat on his truck with his 5 month old in there. So he panic and plowed through. He had every right to be scared when they were acting like savages.

From what I seen the bikers didnt start acting aggressively, beating on his car until after the driver plowed through them
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Am I missing something ?

From what I seen the bikers didnt start acting aggressively, beating on his car until after the driver plowed through them

Even if they were not beating on d car....it has to be scary being surrouned by all thugss screaming.....threatning and shouting at you.
  • desertrain10
    Options

Am I missing something ?

Even if they were not beating on d car....it has to be scary being surrouned by all thugss screaming.....threatning and shouting at you.

That doesnt mean u get to plow through a group of motorcycles with no consideration for human life

two wrongs dont make a right

Plenty of other cars were on the road along with the range rover that day, theres a reason why he is in the situation he is now and not the other drivers

• ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Am I missing something ?

That doesnt mean u get to plow through a group of motorcycles with no consideration for human life

Plenty of other cars were on the road along with the range rover that day, theres a reason why he
    is in the situation he i now and not the other drivers

The riders had blocked off a portion of the highway that other riders couldnt even pass through........ Oh and the driver i
    Aint in no situation.....hes not gonna get charged after they pulled him out of the car and beat him.
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not going to front like it ain't ? up that the biker got hurt, but still this type of ? is part of what's wrong today.

You got people doin dumb ? and not expecting the consequences of it. You don't ? around on the freeway like, let alone you on a bike. That was dumb. And yall need to quit acting like he was surrounded by a group of girls scouts.

Just like the ? who cross in the middle of the street slow as hell in front of you like they dare you to hit em.

Naw ? all that, I run ? over
  • wilberdmillz
    Options

Am I missing something ?

Plenty of other cars were on the road along with the range rover that day, theres a reason why he is in the situation he is now and not the other drivers

Did you not see the other videos from that day recorded by the same guy? They were driving like a-holes the whole day. They prolly tried to bully the range rover driver from the get go..........wrong move obviously.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Advid wrote: »
    If I was with my family, and a group of bikers surrounded me, I'm running as many of them over, that I can to get out of the situation.

I'd start doing donuts. Like one big ass leg sweep.
  • Wild Willie in the A
    Wild Willie in the A Members Posts: 281
    Options
    I'm a biker....I've ridden in big groups here in Atlanta that stunt, stop traffic, hog the highways..etc..etc..? is wrong as ? and if there are consequences to be had as a result of that behavior then so be it...BUTTTTT the Range Rover driver crossed the line. You CAN NOT just run people over like GTA. all yall folks talking about you would have doen the same thing, I doubt it cause your ass woudl be in jail over some petty ? . As in any situations shti could have been handled differently on both sides. They may not have charged the driver YET, but he gonna eventually get charged, the moment he ran that 1st biker over he turned that car into a deadly weapon.
  • desertrain10
    Options
    I'm a biker....I've ridden in big groups here in Atlanta that stunt, stop traffic, hog the highways..etc..etc..? is wrong as ? and if there are consequences to be had as a result of that behavior then so be it...BUTTTTT the Range Rover driver crossed the line. You CAN NOT just run people over like GTA. all yall folks talking about you would have doen the same thing, I doubt it cause your ass woudl be in jail over some petty ? . As in any situations shti could have been handled differently on both sides. They may not have charged the driver YET, but he gonna eventually get charged, the moment he ran that 1st biker over he turned that car into a deadly weapon.

right, the bikers were in the wrong but so was the driver.... both parties should and probably will have to face charges

• Wild Willie in the A
    Wild Willie in the A Members Posts: 281
    Options
    What really surprises me that out of all those bikers none of them bikers had guns?? ? could have been a whole lot worse than an ass whipping.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exactly. ? must be a member of that protected demographic to think they're going to be able to get away with the same ? .

People get frustrated in traffic ery'day.
  • wilberdmillz
    Options

? , they breaking damn near every traffic law there is. How many red lights did you see them run? Just cause you in a big group doesnt me you can inconvenience everybody else.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's all fun and games until someone gets paralyzed.