blu197 wrote: »
    This thread is like asking 'Who has more skill? Duncan or Shaq'
    ummm
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it kinda is in a way cuz like dude said bron pretty much is goin to overpower you while kobe will finesse you doesnt mean they both not highly skilled they jus get the job done differently
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe better scoring skills, lebron better all around skills, both all time greats but in 2014 bron clearly better
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »

it kinda is in a way cuz like dude said bron pretty much is goin to overpower you while kobe will finesse you doesnt mean they both not highly skilled they jus get the job done differently
    You're right

FOH with my previous post
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Its pretty obvious none of yall have ever been to a ...SKILLS camp.

Passing, rebounding, individual defense, team defense, floor spacing, teamwork, etc.

How is this thread still going? Kobe is the more skilled scorer, but thats it
    (And despite Kobe being the more skilled scorer and less willing passer, Lebron STILL currently has a higher career scoring avg than Kobe by 2 full points, but we'll save that argument for later)

• blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Passing, rebounding, individual defense, team defense, floor spacing, teamwork, etc.

(And despite Kobe being the more skilled scorer and less willing passer, Lebron STILL currently has a higher career scoring avg than Kobe by 2 full points, but we'll save that argument for later)

? ? read the thread, i already debunked that wack ? in the spoiler, and ain't nobody responding to @luke1733 who is dropping bombs
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? ? read the thread, i already debunked that wack ? in the spoiler, and ain't nobody responding to @luke1733 who is dropping bombs

Bombs? Lmao

Kobe has more offensive moves to score and that's where it stops.
  • S2J
    Options

Ahh you tight. He's tight.

And smh @ "debunked." You cannot debunk a fact ? . Oh you can explain...you can downplay...but you cannot disprove it b/c it is a fact.
  • S2J
    edited May 2014
    Options
    If u think Kobe is more skilled than Lebron, well then ? so is Melo then. Durant, too. smh

When i think of the personification of a skilled player, i think of 1 person: Scottie Pippen. And he was not an elite scorer. But he did lead his team in pts, rbnds, assts, blcks, and steals in the year w/ out Mike.

He could guard perimeter and the post, could also score on perimter and post. Perfect form on the J, how he used to cut the corner and go glass. Grab the board then run the offense,. I mean cmon. Even his movements were robotic. Thats what i think of when i hear skill. Not just scoring. And Lebron is closer to that than Kobe
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    yo dont argue wit that young ass dude, ? watched a few kobe tapes with his daddy and think he know some basketball
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anytime lebron tries to use footwork or eurostep he travels out the ass nearly everytime but to yall ? that's the "crab dribble" but yet he has more skill than Kobe lol

Lebron has no fluidity to his game whatsoever.
    When he tried to throw the ball of the glass to himself he traveled his off

That's not a knock to his game but Lebron is a power player he should use it.
    He should be Shaqin ? in the post not trying to fade away like Kobe and Jordan
  • blu197
    Options
    S/o to Pippen top 4 SF alltime
  • ericb4prez
    edited May 2014
    Options
    If u think Kobe is more skilled than Lebron, well then ? so is Melo then. Durant, too. smh

When i think of the personification of a skilled player, i think of 1 person: Scottie Pippen. And he was not an elite scorer. But he did lead his team in pts, rbnds, assts, blcks, and steals in the year w/ out Mike.

He could guard perimeter and the post, could also score on perimter and post. Perfect form on the J, how he used to cut the corner and go glass. Grab the board then run the offense,. I mean cmon. Even his movements were robotic. Thats what i think of when i hear skill. Not just scoring. And Lebron is closer to that than Kobe

would you agree that lamar was the most skilled player in the league at 1 point
  • blu197
    Options
    yo dont argue wit that young ass dude, ? watched a few kobe tapes with his daddy and think he know some basketball

? with this "he's a young ? " logic, so i guess analyst today can't talk about ball pre 90s b/c they were too young... Fact is u don't know ?
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe, footwork handles iq shooting

Bron learning tho, he has had some nice pump fake post moves
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    In this years playoffs*
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

? with this "he's a young ? " logic, so i guess analyst today can't talk about ball pre 90s b/c they were too young... Fact is u don't know ?

they absolutely can, but u not an analyst, u a casual kobe fan with two teams. keep studyin them youtubes buddy
  • blu197
    Options

they absolutely can, but u not an analyst, u a casual kobe fan with two teams. keep studyin them youtubes buddy

? how do you know I'm not a analyst on the come up
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Luke = woah316??

But of course Kobe is more skilled than Lebron
  • S2J
    Options

THE most skilled? No. One of the most? Yes.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

? how do you know I'm not a analyst on the come up

lol, hopefully u end up better than bill simmons
  • ericb4prez
    Options

THE most skilled? No. One of the most? Yes.

Why not he did everything you mentioned about Scottie but he jus wasn't a star
  • ericb4prez
    Options
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Forget the fact that Bean and Brims games dont resemble each others not even a lil bit for comparision they always a part off.....I guess You guaranteed to get a thread like this every time the Heat get to the finals against heartless weak Eastern Conference teams.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meant BEAN and BRON up there ^^
This discussion has been closed.