50 Greatest NBA Players: the Next Ten

Options

Comments

• blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    here go @blu197 back on some ? ? again..

tumblr_ly7rcjO3El1r8swqdo1_500.gif

didn't a 1 seed dirk lose to an 8th seed? lmao at trying to bring up KG missing the playoffs

Didn't a 1 seed Spurs lose to a 8th seed Memphis? ? with your stupid ass logic
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »

didn't a 1 seed dirk lose to an 8th seed? lmao at trying to bring up KG missing the playoffs

whats your point?

as usual ..you have none... lol

freeposting ass ?
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Dirk owes his life to Chris Webber's knee in 2003
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Pierce is there with t mac, Nash, pau, etc

I think I said this already though

Pau aint on da same tier wit pierce ? FOH nd Pierce has da longevity advantage as T-Mac, stop these outrageous statements

Bruh in terms of all time greats that's exactly who pierce would be rubbing shoulders with. Those players wouldn't be ranked 61-70?
  • blu197
    Options

whats your point?

freeposting ass ?

Either your slow af or your troll game is terrible, if u say my "point" was useless than your saying YOUR point was useless bc all i did was reword YOUR point....
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

whats your point?

freeposting ass ?

Either your slow af or your troll game is terrible, if u say my "point" was useless than your saying YOUR point was useless bc all i did was reword YOUR point....

what the spurs did was irrelevant and had nothing to do with what i was talking about ... so bringing them into the conversation was moronic ... something that you specialize in lol

my point in bringing up dirk losing to an 8th seed was to illuminate how dumb it was in the first place to point to KG missing the playoffs ... due to the fact that if your going to indict anyone for underachieving it should be the guy with the better team losing in the playoffs to what should have been inferior talent...

but as usual your ? watched the point go drifting over your little peanut brained head ...LMAO
    5305277+_3c54cfa19060ccbea9ca669aaa752af4.gif
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    WHAT A ? ! LMAO
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I may catch hell for saying this, but if I had to pick a player to start a franchise with I would take Dirk over any PF not named Tim Duncan.
  • blu197
    Options
    You were dead serious trying to discredit Dirk losing to a 8th seed and it back fired, now your trying flip it by saying you weren't serious ? bruh...

Name 2 other HOF players that missed the playoffs 3 years in a row in their PRIME like KG did..
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    You were dead serious trying to discredit Dirk losing to a 8th seed and it back fired, now your trying flip it by saying you weren't serious ? bruh...

NO ..... aint nobody gotta "flip" ? ..your just a ? that got confused ..... LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1qcbot6en34xicpo1n7u0r7hk.272x180x48.gif
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    now THAT was funny.
  • blu197
    Options

Name 2 other HOF players that missed the playoffs 3 years in a row in their PRIME like KG did..

I'm waiting bruh
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    WHATSSS YOUR POIIINNNTTTTT
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    got damn ... you ? want me respond to every little irrelevant word yall type ...
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    here go ? giving individual players all the credit for team achievements again...

Kinda why I stopped posting in the thread.
  • blu197
    Options
    Just like i thought ?
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just like i thought ?

Hold up. You talkin to me?
  • blu197
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    Just like i thought ?

Hold up. You talkin to me?

Nah JDSTAYWITBS
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Just like i thought ?

lol at you having a "thought" .....lmao

1.You have no point
    2.Your rambling
    3.Your lack of reading comprehension has already been exposed

..yet your still typing trying to argue a point thats been dismissed 3 or 4 responses ago...?

tumblr_mzucauvoa11ru72puo1_r1_400.gif

aye bruh ...aye .... i gotta say doe .. i done seen some ? ? post in here TRUST ..but your definitely climbing them ranks with expedience ...LMAO.... IM WEAK!
  • blu197
    Options

Still waiting bruh..
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Just like i thought ?

lol at you having a "thought" .....lmao

1.You have no point
    2.Your rambling
    3.Your lack of reading comprehension has already been exposed

..yet your still typing trying to argue a point thats been dismissed 3 or 4 responses ago...?

tumblr_mzucauvoa11ru72puo1_r1_400.gif

aye bruh ...aye .... i gotta say doe .. i done seen some ? ? post in here TRUST ..but your definitely climbing them ranks with expedience ...LMAO.... IM WEAK!
    ^^^^^^ And I Repeat

LMAOOOOOOOO.... this ? is "locked in"
  • blu197
    Options

Still waiting bruh..

• JDSTAYWITIT
    edited October 2014
    Options
    oh ? this ? .. is still going on? ... now watch this ... watch this ? right here ... watch what he do.... lmao

this dude want me to go look up some irrelevant ass numbers ...LMAO

? off the top I know for a fact that Mitch Richmond NEVER made the playoffs with sac ...HOF

i know for a fact that Pistol "not piston" Pete didnt make the playoffs or missed a bunch of years with the Jazz ...HOF

Dominique had a bunch of ? years
    Paul Peirce had a bunch of ? years
    AI had a bunch of ? years

etc etc etc ... i probably could go find 5 more for your ? ...

moral of the story is this ... YOU'RE AN IDIOT ... and i've had to embarrass you ? about 4 or 5 times now ....somebody get this flunky the ? outta heeeeeeaaaaaaa

• JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    wheres my Marcus Camby gif ..LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    BINGO.

143zsxs.jpg

GET EM DA ? OUTTTTA HEEAAAAAA