T.I has been cooning/putting on a cape for months now. But why not for someone who deserved it?

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    smh.... lol you ? will ride that snitch ? to the ground with NO PROOF of what he said or who he told on 5 years after he supposedly snitched... smh.. if you don't ? with dude don't support dude... but don't knock the ? for doing him..

For the record there are many snitches who don't have a public record of doing so. Esp in the feds.

If I say the guy next door to me is selling kilos of ? , the police will be alerted and eventually find something to verify those claims. They never have to mention me and many times they don't.

I'm not saying if ti did snitch or not, I'm just saying you can do so without have a record of doing it. Lots of the snitches who dropped info on potential terrorists are nowhere on the public record, for instance.

They don't want to see truth like this it hurts. They will swear to the high heavens it has to be in black in white.

i know plenty of ? who locked up... and i know ? who have snitched... it's all public record bruh... not one person who I know have been snitched on don't know who snitched... ? if t.i snitched on someone we would know who by now... if ? can find proof ross was a corrections officer... or proof eminem said some racist ? out of anger.. you can't find one thing that can even elude you to believe t.i snitched after 5 years of the rumor started? yeah okay...
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    like this guy!
    Alfamega03big.jpg

I mean this dude was catching fades for this actor and everything. He was in shawty lo's hood running around risking his safety just to save t.i's false street cred. I mean everybody know he not from bank head but he was out here trying to prove he was. Even though he knew he wasn't. He even compromised his own "understanding" he had with the law to save T.I's "arrangement" with the law. I mean, the boy even made himself look stupid defending T.I's obvious "compromise"(no need to even go back into it) with the law. Especially after we found out he had one too.
    dhfm3f5b_178cdf67sfp_b.jpeg
    alfamega.jpg

SMH, and where did this get him? Why didn't T.I go to war for him? Somebody who fought and actually bled for him gets tossed to the wolves. But he tap dancing for people who hasn't done anything close to what he has.

Could someone please explain the logic behind this? this guy is the kang of the souwf....?

Because Government informant
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall niggz is clowns still thinkin tip snitched . Its been how long and still no proof he snitched
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DURING THAT TIME.. TI HAD TO DO WHAT HE DID TO ALPHA... HE JUST GOT BUSTED, CLAIMS OF SNITCHIN' AND THEN THIS ALPHA ? CAME UP...

BUT I WILL SAY, I HOPE HE THREW ALPHA SOME MONEY CAUSE ALPHA DID DO TIPS ? WORK
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember Alfamega slappin up D4L ? back when TI and Shawty Lo had beef
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AND YALL CAN CUT ALL THE "TIP AINT GOT STREET CRED" ? OUT...
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    I dont understand how people fail to comprehend iggy is supposed to be his money maker. She is his investment so hes gonna back her 110%.

Its all about the money I mean listen to his latest single for christs sake how is this difficult to figure out?
    So you saying all that gangsta, loyalty, and being a stand up guy stuff is all just an act?

I don't know dude personally to judge his character and i stopped following him closely a good while back. I will say sometimes people do dumb ? by mistake and sometimes people look good due to someone else's credit that will not be acknowledged. Such is life. And in what ways that applies to T.I. only he knows best. I honestly dont give a ? . I dont check for him anymore and I damn sure won't be checking for Iggy.

Furthermore, anyone who believes everything rappers entertainers say have no real life role models.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    smh.... lol you ? will ride that snitch ? to the ground with NO PROOF of what he said or who he told on 5 years after he supposedly snitched... smh.. if you don't ? with dude don't support dude... but don't knock the ? for doing him..

For the record there are many snitches who don't have a public record of doing so. Esp in the feds.

If I say the guy next door to me is selling kilos of ? , the police will be alerted and eventually find something to verify those claims. They never have to mention me and many times they don't.

I'm not saying if ti did snitch or not, I'm just saying you can do so without have a record of doing it. Lots of the snitches who dropped info on potential terrorists are nowhere on the public record, for instance.

They don't want to see truth like this it hurts. They will swear to the high heavens it has to be in black in white.

i know plenty of ? who locked up... and i know ? who have snitched... it's all public record bruh... not one person who I know have been snitched on don't know who snitched... ? if t.i snitched on someone we would know who by now... if ? can find proof ross was a corrections officer... or proof eminem said some racist ? out of anger.. you can't find one thing that can even elude you to believe t.i snitched after 5 years of the rumor started? yeah okay...

So I guess confidential informants don't exsist? Confidential informants don't get on stands and their names don't go in the person snitched on paperwork. ? don't work like that.

I'm not saying T.I. is a confidential informant and I'm not saying isn't one either.

But I always found this interesting:

People still listen to T.I. and he got the homie in Cincinnati 66 years to life. Rat! I’m saying hate all rats equally, not just the successful ones. ? all of ‘em.”

Here is the link for you and who ever else wants to read part of dude story. This ? from 2011. YEAH OK

http://www.gorillaconvict.com/2011/10/short-north-posse-3/

http://www.gorillaconvict.com/2011/10/holding-down-the-neighborhood-2/
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in Atl will tell you tip got stripes. I have lived in ATL. Y'all ? are being lame again. Y'all ? act like to took y'all to the bank and wouldn't let the teller give you a lollipop bruh. That ? is hoe-like for real.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So I guess confidential informants don't exsist? Confidential informants don't get on stands and their names don't go in the person snitched on paperwork. ? don't work like that.

I'm not saying T.I. is a confidential informant and I'm not saying isn't one either.

People still listen to T.I. and he got the homie in Cincinnati 66 years to life. Rat! I’m saying hate all rats equally, not just the successful ones. ? all of ‘em.”

Here is the link for you and who ever else wants to read part of dude story. This ? from 2011. YEAH OK

Idgaf if i knew the person who killed my bestfriend belive me i ill snitch . Yall can keep running wit this snitchin ?
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options

so who the ? got arrested then?

Who from the A could TIP have taken down.

What you Peons fail to Realize.

YOur a Extra regular ?

TIP is a wealthy ?

THe laws dont apply the same no matter how you wish they did

HE got Jews and people who matter who backed him when he was in trouble, your simple black ass dont

• D. Morgan
    Options
    SixGwad wrote: »

Idgaf if i knew the person who killed my bestfriend belive me i ill snitch . Yall can keep running wit this snitchin ?

Then that is your choice to be a labeled for ever as a ? ass ? , snitch, rat and whatever other name they got for ? like you.

Get out your feelings ? this is the internet ? ain't personal. At least for me it isn't.

But if you tell my bolded comment is a FACT
  • D. Morgan
    edited December 2014
    Options
    For the record I'm not saying for a fact T.I. snitched.

I just feel its crazy as ? for ? to think there is no way anybody should think that T.I. didn't snitch like this ? reputation is beyond reproach.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

YOur a Extra regular ?

TIP is a wealthy ?

HE got Jews and people who matter who backed him when he was in trouble, your simple black ass dont

In a recent Smooth magazine interview with Ja Rule, they asked him, “How did you feel seeing T.I. getting caught with his arsenal and only serving 8 months?” Ja Rule responded, “Listen, I got nothing against T.I. He’s a good dude. Its all love. But I said to my lawyer, ‘Can I get the T.I. deal?’ I had one gun and this dude had an arsenal of guns with silencers and tape, no bang, no flash, everything. I said, ‘How do you get that deal?’ My lawyer looked me in the eye and said, ‘Listen, you’ll get that deal when you want to talk.’ Now that’s what she said to me. Now I’m not saying T.I. talked or anything like that, I’m just saying what my lawyer told me. She said, ‘If you like that deal, step in this back room right here and tell me what you know.’ And I said, ‘Hey, give me my two years.'”

Interview from 2011

http://www.smoothmag.com/magazines/smooth/rap-session/ja-rule

was rules a state or fed case?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DRO_BANKS wrote: »
    DURING THAT TIME.. TI HAD TO DO WHAT HE DID TO ALPHA... HE JUST GOT BUSTED, CLAIMS OF SNITCHIN' AND THEN THIS ALPHA ? CAME UP...

BUT I WILL SAY, I HOPE HE THREW ALPHA SOME MONEY CAUSE ALPHA DID DO TIPS ? WORK

In Alonzo from training day voice TI a unloyal ? made ? for that ? period
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Man wrote: »
    Go figure wrote: »
    I dont understand how people fail to comprehend iggy is supposed to be his money maker. She is his investment so hes gonna back her 110%.

Its all about the money I mean listen to his latest single for christs sake how is this difficult to figure out?

Most posters on here are dumb as ? that's why, they can't comprehend ? .

tell us how more intelligent you are bruh

just post your opinion and please STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE THE SMARTEST in here. cause you aint. not event in the top 100

peace
  • ikey_baby
    ikey_baby Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Options
    All this because of the hate for Iggy just a few months ago ti was in most of you ? top 10. Just because he is defending somebody that probably is a dear friend the man probably has met her family & vice versa. If ti defended alfamega & kept him around everyone of you suckas would've ? on him worse than your doing now. Hip-hop in general would've disowned him & you know it I don't give a ? what's the real story behind alfamega snitching. Iggy is nothing but a artist nothing more nothing less. You want to classify her as some huge culture vulture do you. But that has nothing to do with ti & her relationship what is he suppose to do disowned her & kick her in the ass for the sake of hip-hop. Those tweets did make him look mad weak but it wasn't like the man was lying.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Cuz Alfamega's a ? snitch...The paperwork (like all snitch's paperwork) is public record. You can look it up online

Show me T.I.'s paperwork though, homie. I'll wait

BTW that crimestopper's video is what you call community service.

TIP definitely a ? though

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Also yall forget tip got snitched on.
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I mean the approach I don't agree with but I have to agree until proven otherwise.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Alfa mega story may be deeper than ppl will ever know.

• eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That brings up the real question here......Who did OJ snitch on cause I knew dam well the glove was his!
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

YOur a Extra regular ?

TIP is a wealthy ?

In a recent Smooth magazine interview with Ja Rule, they asked him, “How did you feel seeing T.I. getting caught with his arsenal and only serving 8 months?” Ja Rule responded, “Listen, I got nothing against T.I. He’s a good dude. Its all love. But I said to my lawyer, ‘Can I get the T.I. deal?’ I had one gun and this dude had an arsenal of guns with silencers and tape, no bang, no flash, everything. I said, ‘How do you get that deal?’ My lawyer looked me in the eye and said, ‘Listen, you’ll get that deal when you want to talk.’ Now that’s what she said to me. Now I’m not saying T.I. talked or anything like that, I’m just saying what my lawyer told me. She said, ‘If you like that deal, step in this back room right here and tell me what you know.’ And I said, ‘Hey, give me my two years.'”

Interview from 2011

http://www.smoothmag.com/magazines/smooth/rap-session/ja-rule

You're comparing a guy who caught a state level gun charge in the state with some of the most draconian gun laws in all of the nation...to a guy who caught federal gun charges and was sentenced in accordance with mandatory minimum sentencing guidelines. That ? Ja was also serving for tax evasion.. there's a difference.

I'm not saying T.I. did or didn't snitch either. I'm saying if he did snitch show some proof..not just "well cuz ? be snitching."

This discussion has been closed.