T.I has been cooning/putting on a cape for months now. But why not for someone who deserved it?

Options
123457»

Comments

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any of y'all care to say "yes if I was running a criminal organization id still keep cliff involved because their is no proof he snitched. Short unheard of prison sentences for four time felons don't mean ? to me. I'd still allow him to rock in my drug dealing/terrorist/crime syndicate"

Anyone caping for him willing to say this? Its a simple question. Been unanswered for two days by any of yall who screaming for proof.

Yes ill allow him to be in my crime syndicate.
    Will anyone type this?

would I do "criminal activity around t.i" no.. reason being not because I think he'd snitch or not bout that life.... it's no because I don't know dude personally enough to do ? like that.

Come on bruh
    I know you don't know t.i, none of us do, don't use those type of technicalities to add to my hypothetical

You run a criminal organization, you don't personally know the ins and outs on all these ppl, there is no way to do that. That is not practical. The underworld moves in silence and a lot of decisions of who to work with are based on rep and gut instinct, you cant put an ad in the paper and get detailed resume and interview hundreds of candidates.

So what I'm saying is you got two guys who for all practical purposes are equal. The only difference is one of them has a "normal" rap sheet with normal prison terms for the crimes he committed...The other has a rap sheet with sentences that appear to be extremely "light" for the level of crimes he committed.

Is that something you would disregard in factoring your decision? Or is person a just as good as person b.

Im not asking you if you know t.i personally or all this other stuff.

For me personally I wouldn't need to see "proof" of snitching, I would not work with someone whose jail times and crimes aint adding up. And I don't think it is wrong to question it.

Those of you caping for t.i are basically saying because the rest of us have our eyebrow raised like the rock, that we are somehow being wrong or unfair because there is no "proof."

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any of y'all care to say "yes if I was running a criminal organization id still keep cliff involved because their is no proof he snitched. Short unheard of prison sentences for four time felons don't mean ? to me. I'd still allow him to rock in my drug dealing/terrorist/crime syndicate"

Anyone caping for him willing to say this? Its a simple question. Been unanswered for two days by any of yall who screaming for proof.

Will anyone type this?

would I do "criminal activity around t.i" no.. reason being not because I think he'd snitch or not bout that life.... it's no because I don't know dude personally enough to do ? like that.

Come on bruh
    I know you don't know t.i, none of us do, don't use those type of technicalities to add to my hypothetical

You run a criminal organization, you don't personally know the ins and outs on all these ppl, there is no way to do that. That is not practical. The underworld moves in silence and a lot of decisions of who to work with are based on rep and gut instinct, you cant put an ad in the paper and get detailed resume and interview hundreds of candidates.

So what I'm saying is you got two guys who for all practical purposes are equal. The only difference is one of them has a "normal" rap sheet with normal prison terms for the crimes he committed...The other has a rap sheet with sentences that appear to be extremely "light" for the level of crimes he committed.

Is that something you would disregard in factoring your decision? Or is person a just as good as person b.

For me personally I wouldn't need to see "proof" of snitching, I would not work with someone whose jail times and crimes aint adding up. And I don't think it is wrong to question it.

Those of you caping for t.i are basically saying because the rest of us have our eyebrow raised like the rock, that we are somehow being wrong or unfair because there is no "proof."

If I choose not to do business with him further that doesn't necessarily mean I think he's a snitch. That could just be me playing it safe. Maybe he a snitch, maybe he not. If I have no stakes in it then I have no incentive to look that deep into it.

If I'm running a criminal organization and we're talking about doing dealings with the guy, than the "maybe, maybe not" is enough reason to not ? with him just because why take a chance.

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

Will anyone type this?

Come on bruh

If I choose not to do business with him further that doesn't necessarily mean I think he's a snitch. That could just be me playing it safe. Maybe he a snitch, maybe he not. If I have no stakes in it then I have no incentive to look that deep into it.

If I'm running a criminal organization and we're talking about doing dealings with the guy, than the "maybe, maybe not" is enough reason to not ? with him just because why take a chance.

thanks for being honest. thats all im saying. none of us will know personally, we don't know him and we will never see those records. but the "maybe, maybe not" will always be there with him, in my opinion. which, in and of itself, is not a big deal. like if ppl were saying will.i.am was a snitch, no one would give a ? . But if t.i. has 85% of his music talking about all the trapping and criminal activities he does, it's just hard for me to listen to all of it if i think maybe/maybe not he a snitch.

mind you, i still listen to a lot of the old t.i. urban legend is still my ? . but that question is always going to be there, for me at least. ? just don't add up.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Will anyone type this?

ben-stiller-20-5.gif
    9775767-large.jpg
    dodge-city-sign.jpg
    the-matrix-bullet-time-gif.gif
    15-Years-Duck-Down-Records.jpg
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

Will anyone type this?

Come on bruh

thanks for being honest. thats all im saying. none of us will know personally, we don't know him and we will never see those records. but the "maybe, maybe not" will always be there with him, in my opinion. which, in and of itself, is not a big deal. like if ppl were saying will.i.am was a snitch, no one would give a ? . But if t.i. has 85% of his music talking about all the trapping and criminal activities he does, it's just hard for me to listen to all of it if i think maybe/maybe not he a snitch.

mind you, i still listen to a lot of the old t.i. urban legend is still my ? . but that question is always going to be there, for me at least. ? just don't add up.

True that's understandable but hypothetically, him being a snitch doesn't make his music less authentic imo. Plenty of street guys who are tough on the block fold under those lights in the interrogation room when looking at football numbers. Not defending snitching, just saying. It'd be another thing if it was determined he never was in the streets, but his criminal record verifies him for that.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    CLASSIC THREAD, wonder why this didn't go in the forum of fame.........lol.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cause it wasnt FOF worthy
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? didnt even make it to 10 pages
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited September 2016
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    ? didnt even make it to 10 pages

That's because it got sunk and a lot of post have vanished. Wonder who did that...........
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    If it got sunk how the ? did you just bump it to the top 2 years later?
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

No idea bruh. Your guess is as good as mine. maybe the new forums fixed it?
  • Stew
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »

No idea bruh. Your guess is as good as mine. maybe the new forums fixed it?

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited September 2016
    Options
    So, since you're here and you know everything about t.i there is to know. Do you still defend this fuckery from your favorite rapper?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Stop making threads
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Stop making threads
    Stop making threads
    stop posting in them kid.
  • Stew
    Options
    So, since you're here and you know everything about t.i there is to know. Do you still defend this fuckery from your favorite rapper?

Hes not my fav rapper. Not even in my top 5. Clearly u bumped this thread cause something new came out right?
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited September 2016
    Options

Hes not my fav rapper. Not even in my top 5. Clearly u bumped this thread cause something new came out right?
    I thought it was em and t.i. has this changed?

Oh yeah, there's new info. Him baking away from iggy lol. 2 faced as ? . I'll post it up later.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trouble trouble said it best "Alfamaga the biggest snitch"....idk what type of rewriting y'all do in history but y'all hell
  • Stew
    Options

I thought it was em and t.i. has this changed?

Oh yeah, there's new info. Him baking away from iggy lol. 2 faced as ? . I'll post it up later.

U must have revisionist history cause neither one of them have ever been 1 and 2 on my list. Good try tho. When you have the new info PM me and Ill reopen the thread cause this is dumb or feel free to start a new one.
This discussion has been closed.