T.I has been cooning/putting on a cape for months now. But why not for someone who deserved it?

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    in order to snitch on someone and have your sentence reduced someone else had to due time (the person you snitched on)

I dont know if TI did or didnt

im just asking who sitting in prison bc of TIP snitching?

Who is to say that the op is done?

Missions and stings take decades sometumes.

Ummm havnt you all already finished the case.....gun expert?

? you know just as well as i do that i could have dropped a titangraph instead of that video and you would have disregarded it.

You in full on stan mode going on week three.

Give the reason a break, ? .

U still havnt given anybody proof of how Ive been a "stan" of TI or Em.....Im waiting muthafucka so I can make u look stupid.

How?
    By shrugging and saying "so?"

Debating with you is unfulfilling because you shut down, and become a turtle.

LOL I shut down? Im the one asking you to post proof of your accusations whether it be with TI or me and you completely disregard what Im asking? So whos shutting down?

You know im not permitted to critique your moderating in public.

Plus i aint finna start that fire. Nope. no. We aint got beef.

No beef whatsoever but If you feel like Im "stanning" Im willing to go through that humility. Ive been asking this ? for 5+ yrs of cats who call me "stan" but nobody ever post any "stan" post of mine and you wont be able to either. Im just a fan who has a strong opinion against the popular opinion(on the IC). Gladly accept my L's when they happen. Until they are posted, bring it ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in order to snitch on someone and have your sentence reduced someone else had to due time (the person you snitched on)

? you know just as well as i do that i could have dropped a titangraph instead of that video and you would have disregarded it.

U still havnt given anybody proof of how Ive been a "stan" of TI or Em.....Im waiting muthafucka so I can make u look stupid.

Come on brah, you know you Stan both of them.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

when they trying to take down mob bosses or huge crime orginizations

we talking ? selling guns to each other...it not that deep
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Come on brah, you know you Stan both of them.

Bet u cant prove it.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Um wasnt dude outted as a fed informant?if so then T.I. was right for droppin him from the team
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just thought about it if t.i snitched.... Wouldn't dude know who... Wouldn't he say something? what would he have to lose?
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Um wasnt dude outted as a fed informant?if so then T.I. was right for droppin him from the team

And at the time, I could've sworn ? agreed with why TI dropped him.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This. And Alfamega's plea at the time was he didn't snitch, he lied on dude. Wtf
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »

This. And Alfamega's plea at the time was he didn't snitch, he lied on dude. Wtf

He said he didn't really have a choice. The prosecutor basically said you gonna testify on some Omar testifying against bird ? . The dude he testified on basically confirmed. Not saying it was right but dropping on an interview was some how ? IMO.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alfamega was the biggest snitch
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Commerce ?
    so you saying if Telling Information was making enough money off alphamega he would have rode for him? So somebody actually jumping in front of a bullet for him <<<<<<< him getting money from them?

sadily in TIs voice ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY !!!!!! proof is in the pudding ... if Alfamega was dropping hits or someone who is out making $$ for TI trust he would be his best friend and will defend them till they aint generating no more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ lol
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Stew-Samson pseudo feud is more interesting than the entire thread tbh

? is going on behind the scenes...im tryna stay tuned for the next episode. They be moving thread to thread pushing the plot forward n ? ...
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo, nobody gone answer ol boy trill ass question? here, let me post it again.

Just answer me this all you t.i defenders, if you were tony soprano or avon barksdale or osama bin laden or anyone who was into some illegal activity....

And you guys had a three time felon around you who gets caught with madd guns, drugs, driving without license, all kinds of things
    And the guy never goes away for more than a few months. Meanwhile everyone else around you going to jail for much longer times for much smaller infractions and they nut even one time felons, let alone three or four like clifford.

Would you trust this ? around your criminal activity? Would you at least be wary or questioning it? I'm nut asking if you'd ? the ? , I'm simply asking would it ever cross your mind that hmmm maybe I should be wary of this dude cause something ain't adding up.

Or would you be like, welp he must have good lawyers...so anyway lets get down to business clifford....we about to move ten kilos up north tmr at 4:30pm and we going to ? the mexicans on saturday...see you then cliff!!!"

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo, nobody gone answer ol boy trill ass question? here, let me post it again

Of course they going to ignore, because it makes too much sense
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo, nobody gone answer ol boy trill ass question? here, let me post it again

Of course they going to ignore, because it makes too much sense
    got'em!!!!

You remember when stew used to ? his hat to the side just like t.i in pictures? I bet if T.I shook his hand he would faint like this.
    Fainting-GIF.gif

• IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo, nobody gone answer ol boy trill ass question? here, let me post it again.

Just answer me this all you t.i defenders, if you were tony soprano or avon barksdale or osama bin laden or anyone who was into some illegal activity....

And you guys had a three time felon around you who gets caught with madd guns, drugs, driving without license, all kinds of things
    And the guy never goes away for more than a few months. Meanwhile everyone else around you going to jail for much longer times for much smaller infractions and they nut even one time felons, let alone three or four like clifford.

Would you trust this ? around your criminal activity? Would you at least be wary or questioning it? I'm nut asking if you'd ? the ? , I'm simply asking would it ever cross your mind that hmmm maybe I should be wary of this dude cause something ain't adding up.

Or would you be like, welp he must have good lawyers...so anyway lets get down to business clifford....we about to move ten kilos up north tmr at 4:30pm and we going to ? the mexicans on saturday...see you then cliff!!!"

If t.i was snitching where's the proof
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh there are many forms of snitching. Example couple years ago this ? post a pic on Facebook of a ? be was beefing with. Pic had some caption like what I gone do when I see you bla bla bla.dude delete the pic couple minutes later. From the moment I saw the pic I knew that ? was snitching. Couple days later the exact same pic was on a wanted poster.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »

Bruh there are many forms of snitching. Example couple years ago this ? post a pic on Facebook of a ? be was beefing with. Pic had some caption like what I gone do when I see you bla bla bla.dude delete the pic couple minutes later. From the moment I saw the pic I knew that ? was snitching. Couple days later the exact same pic was on a wanted poster.

Still hasn't been any evidence or confirmation that t.i snitched besides who he gonna snitch on when the guns was planted by the FBI and he was the target?
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any of y'all care to say "yes if I was running a criminal organization id still keep cliff involved because their is no proof he snitched. Short unheard of prison sentences for four time felons don't mean ? to me. I'd still allow him to rock in my drug dealing/terrorist/crime syndicate"

Anyone caping for him willing to say this? Its a simple question. Been unanswered for two days by any of yall who screaming for proof.

Yes ill allow him to be in my crime syndicate.
    Will anyone type this?
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paper work doesn't have to exist on someone who snitched. However, if you're claiming someone snitched, but can't prove it, you shouldn't make the claim.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any of y'all care to say "yes if I was running a criminal organization id still keep cliff involved because their is no proof he snitched. Short unheard of prison sentences for four time felons don't mean ? to me. I'd still allow him to rock in my drug dealing/terrorist/crime syndicate"

Anyone caping for him willing to say this? Its a simple question. Been unanswered for two days by any of yall who screaming for proof.

Yes ill allow him to be in my crime syndicate.
    Will anyone type this?

would I do "criminal activity around t.i" no.. reason being not because I think he'd snitch or not bout that life.... it's no because I don't know dude personally enough to do ? like that.

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when Yamoley called him Rat King lol. That ? was hilarious
This discussion has been closed.