T.I has been cooning/putting on a cape for months now. But why not for someone who deserved it?

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh.... lol you ? will ride that snitch ? to the ground with NO PROOF of what he said or who he told on 5 years after he supposedly snitched... smh.. if you don't ? with dude don't support dude... but don't knock the ? for doing him..

Aye bruh SHUT THE ? UP!!!!! ? you're annoying, either you caping or talking about suckin ?

the reason is full of bytch ass dudes who catch more feelings than drake after a few drinks and 3 stacks in a strip club... get off my ? trolling as dude.. i dont even know who the ? you are.. you a square..
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    smh.... lol you ? will ride that snitch ? to the ground with NO PROOF of what he said or who he told on 5 years after he supposedly snitched... smh.. if you don't ? with dude don't support dude... but don't knock the ? for doing him..

For the record there are many snitches who don't have a public record of doing so. Esp in the feds.

If I say the guy next door to me is selling kilos of ? , the police will be alerted and eventually find something to verify those claims. They never have to mention me and many times they don't.

I'm not saying if ti did snitch or not, I'm just saying you can do so without have a record of doing it. Lots of the snitches who dropped info on potential terrorists are nowhere on the public record, for instance.

when you catch a fed case they will definitely let the person know who told on them.. this is the feds we talking about it would have had to have been a REAL BIG fish to get t.i off for snitching.. I'm sure a person that big would let it be known he was the one who snitched... and as far as the terrorists thing what common person would know a person is a terrorist? how? and also anyone who told prolly worked for the government...

25r6eKX.gif

Dead at the Feds being like:

"Have fun with 20 to life ? . Before we lock you up, you that slow ? ? Wee that lives in the green house two doors down from you? Yeah that ? snitched on you, just in case you wanted to put money on his head from prison..."

FOH
    ? i got 2 cousins in jail now with fed cases and they know who snitched on them.. it's in the report.. also how else would ? even know ? snitch if the police don't say it..

lol I can tell some of you ? ain't bout that life or been around that ? .. question if the police don't tell who snitches then how do ? find out? the snitch tells on himself?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For the record there are many snitches who don't have a public record of doing so. Esp in the feds.

If I say the guy next door to me is selling kilos of ? , the police will be alerted and eventually find something to verify those claims. They never have to mention me and many times they don't.

I'm not saying if ti did snitch or not, I'm just saying you can do so without have a record of doing it. Lots of the snitches who dropped info on potential terrorists are nowhere on the public record, for instance.

when you catch a fed case they will definitely let the person know who told on them.. this is the feds we talking about it would have had to have been a REAL BIG fish to get t.i off for snitching.. I'm sure a person that big would let it be known he was the one who snitched... and as far as the terrorists thing what common person would know a person is a terrorist? how? and also anyone who told prolly worked for the government...

"Have fun with 20 to life ? . Before we lock you up, you that slow ? ? Wee that lives in the green house two doors down from you? Yeah that ? snitched on you, just in case you wanted to put money on his head from prison..."

You might be clownin but that's exactly what they do
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options

25r6eKX.gif

FOH

law enforcement: Hey big meech, want to know who snitched on you and your huge ass criminal organization so you can go and punish the snitch?

Big meech: Ummmmm.......... .... ... .. YAH!!!!

law enforcement: Well we made it public knowledge. So your goons don't have to do any investigating in the hood. It's all there, where we're keeping the snitch in protective custody, when and who he snitched on.

Big meech: Ummmm.... ..... .. is this a set up? why are y'all putting people out there who helped y'all take down a huge dangerous criminal? There's no such thing as an anonymous tip? Y'all actually take down random people names, and all there personal info and put it out for anybody to see? Then why call it anonymous? that aint anonymous at all. Y'all don't black nothing out? If this was true, I don't think anybody in their right minds would snitch.

law enforcement: LOL yeah man, that's exactly what we do! It's the perfect tactic to catch dangerous criminals and get people to snitchig on dangerous heathens like you. People come to us and willingly put their lives and families lives in danger.

Big meech: WTF!!!!? THAT DON'T MAKE NO ? DAMN SENSE!!

law enforcement: That's just how we roll. Marry Christmas mr. meech.
    policethumbsup-shutterstock.jpg
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options

25r6eKX.gif

FOH

law enforcement: Hey big meech, want to know who snitched on you and your huge ass criminal organization so you can go and punish the snitch?

Big meech: Ummmmm.......... .... ... .. YAH!!!!

law enforcement: Well we made it public knowledge. So your goons don't have to do any investigating in the hood. It's all there, where we're keeping the snitch in protective custody, when and who he snitched on.

Big meech: Ummmm.... ..... .. is this a set up? why are y'all putting people out there who helped y'all take down a huge dangerous criminal? There's no such thing as an anonymous tip? Y'all actually take down random people names, and all there personal info and put it out for anybody to see? Then why call it anonymous? that aint anonymous at all. Y'all don't black nothing out? If this was true, I don't think anybody in their right minds would snitch.

law enforcement: LOL yeah man, that's exactly what we do! It's the perfect tactic to catch dangerous criminals and get people to snitchig on dangerous heathens like you. People come to us and willingly put their lives and families lives in danger.

Big meech: WTF!!!!? THAT DON'T MAKE NO ? DAMN SENSE!!

law enforcement: That's just how we roll. Marry Christmas mr. meech.

Protective custody only applies to inmates....What ur alluding to is witness protection

Question: Is T.I. in witness protection?

Question: Has T.I. changed his government name?

Question: Has T.I. moved his fam to another location under the guise of a new identity?

Answer these questions and I'll tell you whether TIP snitched or not
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    ^^this ? is so smart
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options

Wanna know how i know he snitched?

Cause the ? got caught with at least seven fully automatic weapons and only got a year for it.
    And this is pretty much it lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL ? had army guns and I think he was still on parole too.

Now lets get into the point of this thread(something the stans are avoiding)

r28ap0.jpg

I wouldn't want to be related to this ? or his friend smh.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Stew
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    ^^this ? is so smart

You want me to go more in depth?

I can talk about barrel length, butt stocks and magazine sizes, oh they get real in depth with it.

Like they aint gon take the chance to throw the book, quill and inkwell at the ? .

Gon some where stew, you outta your league this time.

lol nah just post the proof that's all, and don't compare his situation with regular Joe blow cause obviously he aint, Atlantic put up a milli for his bail, he had a civil rights leader put in a word for him amongst other things. I've always said this about the situation, I don't know if he did or didn't snitch cause I wasn't behind them doors but the ? is such an arrogant ? in a "no snitch" Hip Hop world u would think he'd be backlashed somehow from his peers but that never happened(broke ass Beanie Segal don't count).

Your gun expertise is irrelevant here lol
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options

how?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    ^^this ? is so smart

I can talk about barrel length, butt stocks and magazine sizes, oh they get real in depth with it.

Like they aint gon take the chance to throw the book, quill and inkwell at the ? .

Talk about it...Don't just threaten

Talk about why "barrel length, stocks and mags"...Tell us how this effects law and prison sentences....

Please. By all means, do tell....
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    Police: T.I. is the only snitch in history that we will protect from public scrutiny. A rapper this important should never be held against the same scrutiny as every other informant to grace the court
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    If it hasn't be confirmed by now, chances are it didn't happen. It's 2014, not too hard to verify this type of ? anymore.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    ^^this ? is so smart

Talk about it...Don't just threaten

Talk about why "barrel length, stocks and mags"...Tell us how this effects law and prison sentences....

Please. By all means, do tell....

Firearms Facts Episode 2: Legal Lengths of Shotgu…: http://youtu.be/9Uy0eIVf8bo
    He speaks on some of it in tge first few minutes of the intro
    slideshow_225858_4.jpg

@Black_Samson‌ what is this supposed to be telling me?
  • Stew
    Options
    That ? high off that squirrel, he dont know. Just trynna show off by proving he know about guns -___-
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing y'all are forgetting is that you will face your "accuser" and "witnesses" only if you go to trial. If you take a plea bargain you never find out who snitched.

That's not to say TI told on somebody, that's just a fact.

If TI actually took the stand in a trial that would be common knowledge by now, if his name appeared on some paperwork that also is likely to be common knowledge already.

That said, if he told on someone and that person decided to take a plea deal then they don't know for sure who told what on them and they will never find out.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I forgot to mention...it's likely that he told on someone, he had way too any gun and a history of felonies.

It's entirely possible that he had a really, really, really good lawyer that managed to somehow finagle his way out of that case. I mean there is always the chance that TI got lucky and there was some sort of procedural indiscretion by the police (or some other technicality) and the DA had to throw the guns out but that's a helluvalot of luck and chance.

Still possible, it does happen.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cause the ? got caught with at least seven fully automatic weapons and only got a year for it.

And T.I. is a convicted Felon
  • damobb2deep
    Options

if money can get you off a murder charge that you CLEARLY did then I'm sure money can can get you off of having weapons... i doubt those guns had bodies on them so he would get charged with possession on a weapon as a felon.. which with money and community service can knock that charge down...
This discussion has been closed.