T.I has been cooning/putting on a cape for months now. But why not for someone who deserved it?

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just dont understand you dudes sometimes. Y'all swear up and down that ol boy didn't snitch cause you don't see "public record" does not always have snitch information. Yet you all swear otherwise.

You then say "y'all don't know street ? I know street ? and ..."

Put tell me if some dude in your hood was a three time felon who was arrested for buying military grade weapons and was caught by the feds, and that dude came home in ten months like. What's up y'all? Hell naw I ain't snitch, I got a great lawyer!!!

Would you believe that ? ?

Come on man.

Then some of yall say "well he rich!!! Hhe makes his record label money so they let him off easy..."

You know how crazy you sound. Since when does law be helping out rappers? Since when had this happen in history? Dmx, yayo, prodigy, wayne, tupac, fat joe, c murder, gucci mane, hell list goes on and on, when did police help out these dudes. When did courts give them nice sweet easy deals when they were three time felons?

But somehow t.i got all this good luck and there is NO way he EVER snitched.

Come on. You deluding yourself.

There are a few rappers that got bodies that did around the same amount of time... gucci... Cassidy... Slick Rick...

btw with how the rap game is why would they NOT let it be public record... also if a ? would lose his job by leaking the video of Solange putting hands on Jay-Z for a few racks... I'm sure anybody who knew for a fact t.i snitched would come forward.. the money they would make would be enough to say something... ? i'm a t.i fan but if I knew the ? snitched and had proof... I'd be knocking on TMZ door like " a we need to talk"
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What I don't get is this though....? get railroaded by the system regularly...

This time a ? gets off and some of y'all seem furious. Y'all ? WANTED him to go to prison?
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iggy out there freestylin

• hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    I dont understand how people fail to comprehend iggy is supposed to be his money maker. She is his investment so hes gonna back her 110%.

Its all about the money I mean listen to his latest single for christs sake how is this difficult to figure out?

? this ? looks dingy.

http://i46.tinypic.com/iwslmt.jpg
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    What I don't get is this though....? get railroaded by the system regularly...

This time a ? gets off and some of y'all seem furious. Y'all ? WANTED him to go to prison?

Thats exactly it. All they wanted for Christmas is another black male in jail instead of out making legal money. These people are losers. Then they wonder why nobody studyn their nonsense allegations. People see they full of sht thats why.
    Also the snitch word has a boy who cried wolf effect now. People throwing it out at anybody they dont like in situations it doesnt fit. So now people are like "whatever" when they hear it especially if there is nothing resembling proof of it occurring and it seems to simply not be the case like in this situation.

• Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    I dont understand how people fail to comprehend iggy is supposed to be his money maker. She is his investment so hes gonna back her 110%.

Its all about the money I mean listen to his latest single for christs sake how is this difficult to figure out?

? this ? looks dingy.

http://i46.tinypic.com/iwslmt.jpg

This post was not needed or necessary
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? said something to somebody, altering a gun is an ATF issue. Altering a gun means if the barrel is to short or to long, example a sawed off shotgun.if the magazine is altered, if you turn a semi automatic into a fully automatic. Having unregistered suppressors, hell the could have even got him for caching. All of this while being a repeat felon. A straight edge catholic goodwill worker on the weekends who also runs the republican for guns association woulda did more than a year.
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ti a snitch and i question any ? ? stripes who cape for him. ? talmbout public records and ? . not all snitches get sent to public record. i know this from life experience. its on by a case by case basis and i dont talk or associate with this ? from my block who be dusting off charges like dirt on his shoulder. ? talmbout all snitches get put in public record showing they lame. that only apply to een ? informants who dont got much use to the feds cuz they low level dope slangers een got info on ? that matter who got money and muscle. ? slellingweapons get more protection but lame ? and dime bag slangers wanna talmbout public records caping for the snitch.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    ^^^This ? is a gangsta. Dont ? wit him or get clapped.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The funny thing about T.I. case is the paperwork?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in order to snitch on someone and have your sentence reduced someone else had to due time (the person you snitched on)

I dont know if TI did or didnt

im just asking who sitting in prison bc of TIP snitching?
  • Stew
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    in order to snitch on someone and have your sentence reduced someone else had to due time (the person you snitched on)

Nobody is gonna answer you with a direct answer. Fact.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just read his plea agreement. ? had 5 lawyers.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Stew
    Options

Who is to say that the op is done?

Missions and stings take decades sometumes.

Ummm havnt you all already finished the case.....gun expert?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Stew
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

? you know just as well as i do that i could have dropped a titangraph instead of that video and you would have disregarded it.

You in full on stan mode going on week three.

Give the reason a break, ? .

U still havnt given anybody proof of how Ive been a "stan" of TI or Em.....Im waiting muthafucka so I can make u look stupid.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Stew
    Options

? you know just as well as i do that i could have dropped a titangraph instead of that video and you would have disregarded it.

You in full on stan mode going on week three.

Give the reason a break, ? .

U still havnt given anybody proof of how Ive been a "stan" of TI or Em.....Im waiting muthafucka so I can make u look stupid.

How?
    By shrugging and saying "so?"

Debating with you is unfulfilling because you shut down, and become a turtle.

LOL I shut down? Im the one asking you to post proof of your accusations whether it be with TI or me and you completely disregard what Im asking? So whos shutting down?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
This discussion has been closed.