T.I has been cooning/putting on a cape for months now. But why not for someone who deserved it?

Options

Comments

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Loyalty.... If a ? whoopin goons ass on the front line for my street rep and he spose to be my friend I'm sticking wit him thru thick and thin. U turn in a friend cuz of public perception and to deflect from ur own snitch allegations by radio interview instead of face to face tells a lot about homies character.

This is true tho..I never liked the way he handled that.

t.i. always seemed like a "put on a show" ass ? , more concerned with the perception of honor than actually handling ? with honor
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? me with this snitching "on somebody" ? . You don't have to snitch on somebody to get a impossible deal that t.i got. If y'all don't get off the ? and be real ? damn it!!! T.I aint cho friend and he aint paying you nothing. You can simply give up information they want. Like they could be tracking a criminal operation. You can just tell them where people used to do dirt at or something and give them a lead etc etc.

I mean damn, use common sense. You cats claim to have did dirt or know people who have. But the ? you saying aint really all that solid. All just to protect somebody you a fan of. The ? definitely Told them some Information that they asked for. Where were y'all when errrbody and they mama who got in lesser trouble and had a similar track record(in the same state too) all said the same thing? "I aint never seen or heard nobody get that deal without cooperation"
    ikey_baby wrote: »
    All this because of the hate for Iggy just a few months ago ti was in most of you ? top 10. Just because he is defending somebody that probably is a dear friend the man probably has met her family & vice versa. If ti defended alfamega & kept him around everyone of you suckas would've ? on him worse than your doing now. Hip-hop in general would've disowned him & you know it I don't give a ? what's the real story behind alfamega snitching. Iggy is nothing but a artist nothing more nothing less. You want to classify her as some huge culture vulture do you. But that has nothing to do with ti & her relationship what is he suppose to do disowned her & kick her in the ass for the sake of hip-hop. Those tweets did make him look mad weak but it wasn't like the man was lying.
    LOL a million excuses for why t.i is rid or die for people he just met and only do business with. But not one "excuse" to why he didn't go to war for alfamega . Somebody who he actually had a pretty close relationship to(like you claim he PROBABLY has with iggy).

Bruh, look at what you typing smh. So somebody who took a bullet for you gets disowned because hip hop fans will stop ? with him? But he takes a bullet for people that hasn't done the same and he only does business with?

lol T.I couldn't be my friend. I don't give a ? !! if you was a rat if you rode for me. I aint no criminal T.I sholl aint no criminal either. I would have downplayed the ? out of the situation. Like he doing for iggy and young ? .
    yung-la.jpg

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I find it quit hilarious how everybody reacted accordingly to 50 dropping game on the radio. But when t.i do the same ? on a much serious and personal situation. It's "he had a good reason" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ? MAKE SICK!!!!!!!!!
    Loyalty.... If a ? whoopin goons ass on the front line for my street rep and he spose to be my friend I'm sticking wit him thru thick and thin. U turn in a friend cuz of public perception and to deflect from ur own snitch allegations by radio interview instead of face to face tells a lot about homies character.

Stiff wrote: »

This is true tho..I never liked the way he handled that.

t.i. always seemed like a "put on a show" ass ? , more concerned with the perception of honor than actually handling ? with honor

Ti used dat man street rep for help then turned on him cuz folk called him a snitch for the gun ? and he had to flex and play his character..
    And the real ? have spoken!!! AMEN!!! ? in here acting like they don't see what mu thread is about lol. Some ? came strait in here trying to turn this into the "iggy" situation or the "snitching" situation. Trying to get my thread merged with them other ones. I see what they doing, they aint slick. This ? 's about something tat's never really been discussed. His loyalty!!!!

his supposed childhood friend. His album and support behind it, where it at dough?
    young-dro-songs-downloads.jpg
    Maybe he too busy helping somebody he don't eeeen know and aint eeen signed to him.
    Young-Thug-StraightFromTheA-1.png

@aneed123

As an atlanta O.G, and a ? who has the ability to call ? even if it has something to do with the souwf(atl). How does it make you feel to see these lil ? meat riding over some obvious ? ? ?

Personally I feel bad for T.I. The "im serious" and "urban legend"(before it it really started to pop) T.I was a real ? . All his ? ? antics started after the lil flip stuff.

@Stiff

LOL so you have have noticed his extraness too. From the ? wannabe intellectual dictionary talk, starting ? & hiding behind/paying off people, exaggerating his street creed, claiming a hood he aint from for years and never acknowledging his actual hood etc etc.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yea I agree that was ? for him to release Alphamega because of that. When he was there, they didn't call him the Grand Hustle muscle for nothing. He was their street cred alone. ? don't know about Tecwood Ced before his days of grand hustle

Alphamega was loyal, going to war with TI enemies & he didn't even have to do that.

MacBoney was the realest in PSC
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For those of you who keep saying "if someone snitches its always on record" are talking about snitching that can lead directly to conspiracies or things of that nature. Asking "who did ti snitch on in that manner?" Means you only allowing for one specific situation.

Someone can give info in ways that dint lead to conspiracies or actually witnessing something.

If ti said , "hold on now dont give me all those years, I can tell you some things....jimmy henchmen is selling coke in speaker boxes" " lil wayne always got weed in his van..." "gunplay keeps coke in his tour bus..."

I'm not saying ti did all this stuff, butt I'm saying he can give info on all these situations and police can look into it deeper....in the henchmen case, they would know to watch him closer now. See who he moves with, then try and approach someone close to henchmen, then perhaps get THAT person to snitch on more direct knowledge...that person would be the one listed as a witness against henchmen. The whole thing was info given to them by t.I. But he would be nowhere to be found on the report.

Haven't any of you guys seen the wire? Bubbles was telling the cops everything going on in the hood, even got paid for it. You never saw him testify or ever step foot in a court or had his name on any paperwork. Was that not snitching to you guys? You are certain 100% t.I couldn't be doing ? , and still doing ? like this? I'm not saying he IS doing this, mind you, but it is quite common. There are hundreds of informants giving info to feds about terrorist organizations and attacks in the works. You think there is a warrant somewhere saying Achmend Mohamed told us this. You crazy? Isis abd taliban would have homeboys cave shot, bombed the ? up and his wives ? if that was t the case.

How are you so sure t.i ain't doing ? just like this? It's certainly possible.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    smh.... lol you ? will ride that snitch ? to the ground with NO PROOF of what he said or who he told on 5 years after he supposedly snitched... smh.. if you don't ? with dude don't support dude... but don't knock the ? for doing him..

For the record there are many snitches who don't have a public record of doing so. Esp in the feds.

If I say the guy next door to me is selling kilos of ? , the police will be alerted and eventually find something to verify those claims. They never have to mention me and many times they don't.

I'm not saying if ti did snitch or not, I'm just saying you can do so without have a record of doing it. Lots of the snitches who dropped info on potential terrorists are nowhere on the public record, for instance.

They don't want to see truth like this it hurts. They will swear to the high heavens it has to be in black in white.

i know plenty of ? who locked up... and i know ? who have snitched... it's all public record bruh... not one person who I know have been snitched on don't know who snitched... ? if t.i snitched on someone we would know who by now... if ? can find proof ross was a corrections officer... or proof eminem said some racist ? out of anger.. you can't find one thing that can even elude you to believe t.i snitched after 5 years of the rumor started? yeah okay...

Since Ross blew up and the CO ? came up, this one poster in the rumors Comment section was always saying Ross was a CO when he was locked up. Ross was just a ? to deny when it became public.
  • Stiff
    Options
    For those of you who keep saying "if someone snitches its always on record" are talking about snitching that can lead directly to conspiracies or things of that nature. Asking "who did ti snitch on in that manner?" Means you only allowing for one specific situation.

Someone can give info in ways that dint lead to conspiracies or actually witnessing something.

If ti said , "hold on now dont give me all those years, I can tell you some things....jimmy henchmen is selling coke in speaker boxes" " lil wayne always got weed in his van..." "gunplay keeps coke in his tour bus..."

I'm not saying ti did all this stuff, butt I'm saying he can give info on all these situations and police can look into it deeper....in the henchmen case, they would know to watch him closer now. See who he moves with, then try and approach someone close to henchmen, then perhaps get THAT person to snitch on more direct knowledge...that person would be the one listed as a witness against henchmen. The whole thing was info given to them by t.I. But he would be nowhere to be found on the report.

Haven't any of you guys seen the wire? Bubbles was telling the cops everything going on in the hood, even got paid for it. You never saw him testify or ever step foot in a court or had his name on any paperwork. Was that not snitching to you guys? You are certain 100% t.I couldn't be doing ? , and still doing ? like this? I'm not saying he IS doing this, mind you, but it is quite common. There are hundreds of informants giving info to feds about terrorist organizations and attacks in the works. You think there is a warrant somewhere saying Achmend Mohamed told us this. You crazy? Isis abd taliban would have homeboys cave shot, bombed the ? up and his wives ? if that was t the case.

How are you so sure t.i ain't doing ? just like this? It's certainly possible.

All of what you're saying is true and undeniable facts. I just don't feel comfortable slandering somebody's honor and reputation over speculation and POSSIBILITY with no proof.
  • Stiff
    edited December 2014
    Options

@Stiff

LOL so you have have noticed his extraness too. From the ? wannabe intellectual dictionary talk, starting ? & hiding behind/paying off people, exaggerating his street creed, claiming a hood he aint from for years and never acknowledging his actual hood etc etc.

lol and another thing..here in Atlanta, Bankhead has always pretty much been on the map. Riverdale not so much. Clayton county and Riverdale wasn't always wild like it is now. Back in the days it was alot more white people on that part of the southside. It seem like after Clayton county started poppin he started feeling comfortable giving Riverdale more shoutouts
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Funny as hell how he was able to come up out of Atlanta, call himself "King Of The South" and NOBODY from Dungeon Family/Oomp Camp/Attic Crew etc...checked the ? from "false claiming" hoods. Weird as ?
  • Stiff
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Funny as hell how he was able to come up out of Atlanta, call himself "King Of The South" and NOBODY from Dungeon Family/Oomp Camp/Attic Crew etc...checked the ? from "false claiming" hoods. Weird as ?

Dungeon Family was mostly all southside ? , Oomp Camp and Attic Crew were Eastside...nobody came from the Westside before T.I. that would've been in a position to check him like that tho.
  • Stew
    Options

Dungeon Family was mostly all southside ? , Oomp Camp and Attic Crew were Eastside...nobody came from the Westside before T.I. that would've been in a position to check him like that tho.

lol what? Most of DF is from the SWATS, a whole 5-10 min drive to Bankhead.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...TI NEVER IS/WAS THE KOTS

U KNOW ATL NGAS TRY 2 STICK 2GETHER FOR THE MOST PART. ..
    BUT THAT KOTS ? COULD HAVE BEEN EASILY DEADED BY GOODIE..KAST..FACE. .BALL N G OR UGK
  • Stiff
    Options

DF is East Point .. that's Southside.. ain't most of them ? go to TriCities High?
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

DF is East Point .. that's Southside.. ain't most of them ? go to TriCities High?

^^^^^^

See this here aint "snitching" but t.I could be having convos with the police just like this.
    Hmmm that there is macboney now he definitely went to tricities high and moves with those ms-13 dudes down on southside abt ten minutes away....now the real ? goes down at a place called susans is a crab shack @ 15th and park...every Tuesday on the dot miss sith come in with a kilo for big toomp and.....

I don't know ? bout atl but y'all think that is so implausible....his name would never be on a document
  • Stew
    Options

East Point, TriCities = SWATS my ? . All that ? is close to Bankhead lol The roads they rapped about Campbellton Rd, MLK, Cascade etc.. is all in the same damn area. They not gonna let some young arrogant cat come in the game rappin about the same hoods get away with it If he not from there or are they? U think by the time he got in the game(2000) they didnt know him or who his ppl were?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont care bout the where he from ? cuz all that ? hood riverdale is hood west side Southside east side all hood. My issue is ? being fake.
  • Stiff
    Options

East Point, TriCities = SWATS my ? . All that ? is close to Bankhead lol The roads they rapped about Campbellton Rd, MLK, Cascade etc.. is all in the same damn area. They not gonna let some young arrogant cat come in the game rappin about the same hoods get away with it If he not from there or are they? U think by the time he got in the game(2000) they didnt know him or who his ppl were?

A ? from East Point is not gonna care about a ? false claiming Bankhead tho...that's a different side of town. Cascade and campbelton are long ass roads..and that's more than a 5-10 min drive to Bankhead, Simpson Road and all those other westside areas
  • Stew
    Options

A ? from East Point is not gonna care about a ? false claiming Bankhead tho...that's a different side of town. Cascade and campbelton are long ass roads..and that's more than a 5-10 min drive to Bankhead, Simpson Road and all those other westside areas

He rappin wit PA tho(DF affiliates), rappin about East Point and the SWATS. I'm sure you've heard that song before.
  • Stiff
    Options

He rappin wit PA tho(DF affiliates), rappin about East Point and the SWATS. I'm sure you've heard that song before.

look ? I ain't got all the answers lol...all this extra ? is extra.. Trap Muzik and Urban Legend are classics to me that's all i know
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    t.i gotta protect his money
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh.... lol you ? will ride that snitch ? to the ground with NO PROOF of what he said or who he told on 5 years after he supposedly snitched... smh.. if you don't ? with dude don't support dude... but don't knock the ? for doing him..

For the record there are many snitches who don't have a public record of doing so. Esp in the feds.

If I say the guy next door to me is selling kilos of ? , the police will be alerted and eventually find something to verify those claims. They never have to mention me and many times they don't.

I'm not saying if ti did snitch or not, I'm just saying you can do so without have a record of doing it. Lots of the snitches who dropped info on potential terrorists are nowhere on the public record, for instance.

when you catch a fed case they will definitely let the person know who told on them.. this is the feds we talking about it would have had to have been a REAL BIG fish to get t.i off for snitching.. I'm sure a person that big would let it be known he was the one who snitched... and as far as the terrorists thing what common person would know a person is a terrorist? how? and also anyone who told prolly worked for the government...

25r6eKX.gif

Dead at the Feds being like:

"Have fun with 20 to life ? . Before we lock you up, you that slow ? ? Wee that lives in the green house two doors down from you? Yeah that ? snitched on you, just in case you wanted to put money on his head from prison..."

FOH

Nah its usually in your paperwork. It'll be under C.I. usually. Or it'll say "(insert name) acknowledges so and so happened." I had to read to some of my favorite local artists paperwork. And I read my celly paperwork last time I was in jail for traffic tickets.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crazy thing is Alfamega is essentially blackballed from the game.... Meaning if he ain't on Grand Hustle payroll somehow , hoping he ain't committing felonies ( selling drugs) to survive...
This discussion has been closed.