Straight Outta Compton Movie - Official Thread (8-14)

Options

Comments

• the best 1
    the best 1 Members Posts: 704 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    Ladies and Gentlemen...let me tell you about the next generation of NWA fans:

I was just as my local CVS and saw a group of white girls.

one of them starts reciting "straight outta compton, a crazy ? named Ice Cube..."

Was it this girl? LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntR_3U-vbxk

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just seen the movie (i know im late)... dope how they had Compton Menace in the movie. Cubes son did a great job. they all did. Crazy how they didnt show Game at the end but they showed Snoop, pac, Em, 50 and kendrick lmao
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was lowkey surprised at all the cracs that showed up to see this movie
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    just seen the movie (i know im late)... dope how they had Compton Menace in the movie. Cubes son did a great job. they all did. Crazy how they didnt show Game at the end but they showed Snoop, pac, Em, 50 and kendrick lmao

They showed game while credits rolled same time they showed Kendrick
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some movies not for yall! Let us minorities be able to keep something
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some movies not for yall! Let us minorities be able to keep something

Blacks
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ..WHITE FOLKS ALWAYS WANNA FIT IN. .. SO WHATEVER IS THE HYPE, THEY WANNA B APART
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jerry Heller is a true Jew he was ? over all them ? I didn't know he was ? over easy though I thought he was using easy to ? over the rest of them for his benefit but he went full white Jew and screwed everybody
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I'm late but I saw the movie with my fam this weekend, and I was really impressed. It didn't fit everything in but I really loved the direction and the acting was incredible. Great movie, actually the best movie I've seen all year. Real ? . Deserves a few Oscar nods in my opinion
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »

They showed game while credits rolled same time they showed Kendrick

did he talk?
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    They should of had Bone Thugs in there... but if they would Of put Bone in there, it would of messed with the narrative that Eazy died broke n Lonely wishing to have had rubbed shoulders with Dre one more time... smh

N Dre n Eazy never made up. Dre went to go see Eazy at the hospital, but by that time Eazy was on unconscious on life support...

Dre said they spoke on the phone a few weeks prior to Eazy going to hospital.

That was a lie.

The last time they spoke it was over the phone. The last Dre acutally saw Eazy was in the hospital when he was unconscious.

Forward to the 10:10 mark of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoQy2BUdxhg
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Excellent movie... i knew from the first scene with eazy going into the dope house that this movie would be good.

Im still wondering if Cube had an ocd about straws tho.. overall 9/10
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should of had Bone Thugs in there... but if they would Of put Bone in there, it would of messed with the narrative that Eazy died broke n Lonely wishing to have had rubbed shoulders with Dre one more time... smh

N Dre n Eazy never made up. Dre went to go see Eazy at the hospital, but by that time Eazy was on unconscious on life support...

That was a lie.

The last time they spoke it was over the phone. The last Dre acutally saw Eazy was in the hospital when he was unconscious.

dude i post a video of Dre's Behind The Music. Where Dre stated out his own mouth, that he regretted not patching things up with Eazy, and then when he went to the hospital to do so, Eazy was unconscious.
    In The same interview ,Dre also talked about being in the studio with Pac and working on songs together... i repeat songs...
    i'll let u call it. for some reason, Dre is incapable of telling a lie.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

That was a lie.

dude i post a video of Dre's Behind The Music. Where Dre stated out his own mouth, that he regretted not patching things up with Eazy, and then when he went to the hospital to do so, Eazy was unconscious.
    In The same interview ,Dre also talked about being in the studio with Pac and working on songs together... i repeat songs...

No, that came out of the narrator's mouth. Dre just said he regretted the beef and not being able to speak to him in person.

And technically, 2pac and Dre did work on songs together. And yeah I know, both versions of California Love were meant to be on Dre's 2nd album and Can't C Me was a Dogg Pound scrap but he was with Pac in the studio when he put his vocals on them, as far as producing.

tumblr_muwjefUWHD1rr2gigo1_500.jpg

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That was a lie.

No, that came out of the narrator's mouth. Dre just said he regretted the beef and not being able to speak to him in person.

And technically, 2pac and Dre did work on songs together. And yeah I know, both versions of California Love were meant to be on Dre's 2nd album and Can't C Me was a Dogg Pound scrap but he was with Pac in the studio when he put his vocals on them, as far as producing.

tumblr_muwjefUWHD1rr2gigo1_500.jpg

Mopreme Shakur is a weird ass ? . You can tell he was a "if you wanna ? Pac, you gotta ? his brother too" ass ? .
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody remember HWA Hoes Wit Attitude

They was traaaash. Ruthless was just milking this ? at that point

http://youtu.be/lMi3irLng8A
    http://youtu.be/d9NddxciWbw
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But still, who gets the checks though lol
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah Jerry should be thankful how they wrote him. They could've did him much worse...much....more true to life lol
This discussion has been closed.