edited November 2015
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    0-5 I'll drink to that

at least AD tied for his career high lol
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How long before Alvin Gentry gets on the hot seat?
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    How long before Alvin Gentry gets on the hot seat?

At least 2 seasons, if he get's fired Dell has to go to since he's the one that picked Gentry in the first place, a new GM more than likely would want to bring in his own coach.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Going to be a long year. Defense was bad last year, and the defense is even worse now. Atleast I got the NFL, and my team winning to hold me over right now.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Going to be a long year. Defense was bad last year, and the defense is even worse now. Atleast I got the NFL, and my team winning to hold me over right now.

I'm very curious to know what made you a Peliies fan instead of riding with the Charlotte Hornets fan.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I want to take my son to the Pellies v Hawks game on thursday but the wants to be a hawks fan so bad.

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Man I want to take my son to the Pellies v Hawks game on thursday but the wants to be a hawks fan so bad.

Don't let him be like these other bandwagon fans
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    I just wanna know what the hell Gentry was doing in training camp to get this many players injured to start the season?
  • silverfoxx
    Options
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • caddo man
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »

Don't let him be like these other bandwagon fans

He already a bandwagon fan. He was a Saints fan until they started losing. Turned into a falcon fan until they lost to the Saints. Now he a Saints fan again. I love him but he killing me. I dont have a ally.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    I think it's a good thing that eventually we're going back to the lottery at the end of this season to try and add more talent to this roster to build around AD. We've been stuck in the middle due to injuries and under-performances from our core players for like the last 3-4 years. If we can come outta the lottery with either a future point guard to replace Jrue Holiday injury riddled ass or a potential 2-way starter at the small forward position we'd be in even really good shape heading into free agency with $24 million in cap space to spend off Eric Gordon and Ryan Anderson's expiring contracts.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    I say we finish with at least 30 something wins max whenever everybody gets healthy, 20 something would probably get us a good place in the lottery tho but I think we're better than a 20 win team.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    I think it's a good thing that eventually we're going back to the lottery at the end of this season to try and add more talent to this roster to build around AD. We've been stuck in the middle due to injuries and under-performances from our core players for like the last 3-4 years. If we can come outta the lottery with either a future point guard to replace Jrue Holiday injury riddled ass or a potential 2-way starter at the small forward position we'd be in even really good shape heading into free agency with $24 million in cap space to spend off Eric Gordon and Ryan Anderson's expiring contracts.

This actually won't be a bad idea. However AD probably be pressure to "win now" by the powers that be.
  • ZydecoShawty
    edited November 2015
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

This actually won't be a bad idea. However AD probably be pressure to "win now" by the powers that be.

At 22 years old and the body language that ? was displaying on the court to start the season, mentally he's not ready to be in a demanding position. I didn't realize how much Monty had hand-guided him til all that child like pouty looking behavior he started displaying in the middle of games because ? wasn't going his way easily offensively.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

At 22 years old and the body language that ? was displaying on the court to start the season, mentally he's not ready to be in a demanding position. I didn't realize how much Monty had hand-guided him til all that child like pouty looking behavior he started displaying in the middle of games because ? wasn't going his way easily offensively.

I agree. This year will be a huge growing lesson for him. He about to be a man after this season lol.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i read something that i agree 100%

i think the Gentry has to get the guys to understand that playing at a faster pace doesnt mean you take faster shots

TOO many one and dones that ? momentum. You can play fast and still get quality shots
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Jimmer Time!!!!!
  • jee504
    Options
    can we just win one
  • jee504
    Options
  • silverfoxx
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • caddo man
    Options
    Well Damn! Free tix to the Pellies and Hawks game.
  • jee504
    Options
    so when does the panic start to sink in?