The Official 2015 New Orleans Pelicans Thread

Options

Comments

• IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Find a way to unload Asik and Tyreke...evaluate Jrue for the year...let Gordon walk, pick up Marvin Williams this offseason...hope for a draft pick this year...just ? everything this season
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should have never resigned Asik. Tyreke is not fitting into this offense but at least they are trying to fit the o around his skill now.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    another game, another loss smmfh
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These players do not fit Gentry's system, I don't know why people keep talking bout blowing the team up to suck for a draft pick when we already doing a fine job being sucky as is just stepping on the court with this current roster? The Philadelphia approach is unacceptable, anybody advocating for that approach should ? slap themselves. What free agent is gonna want to play for Philly with Sam Hinke as the GM?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Evans not knowing what he's supposed to do on the play lol
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Very disastrous season.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

This year will be special. I can feel it.

Very disastrous season.

• silverfoxx
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

This year will be special. I can feel it.

Very disastrous season.

Why you bringing up the past bruh? :(
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    I still think Eric Gordon is the dumbest player on the roster with Tyreke coming in at a really close second. Tyreke's stupidity doesn't show until end of games and when put in the national spotlight, Eric Gordon is just flatout all around dumb all game long.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do think that every starter not named AD and tyreke should be traded if yall keep gentry though. Im inclined to say jrue should stay but idk man that health just have you say ? it

I think AD should play C and yall just make ryan anderson a starter and then address that horrible bench but pondexter is cool as a backup though
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    with a gun to my head
    i would say, keep Jrue and AD and maybe Cunningham

I was really perplexed why they traded ish for picks when history shows they arent very good at developing players

I mean, i would've tried to beg anyone to take Cole. Ish to me was the better fit for the system

always kept his dribble alive, crazy baseline to baseline speed and would actually pass the ball in transition to AD

Cole is a ball stopper and a chucker
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    I wasn't advocating for tanking this early in the season but Ryan Anderson, Eric Gordon, and whoever else has value need to be moved at the trade deadline. Almost 40 games into the season and it's clear this team isn't going to get any better and I definitely don't want them trynna ? up our lottery chances by trynna win more games out of pride at the end of the season. This team does not have a legitimate #2 star it can rely on night in and out.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Dell Demps and Alvin Gentry got into a fight.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    I wasn't advocating for tanking this early in the season but Ryan Anderson, Eric Gordon, and whoever else has value need to be moved at the trade deadline. Almost 40 games into the season and it's clear this team isn't going to get any better and I definitely don't want them trynna ? up our lottery chances by trynna win more games out of pride at the end of the season. This team does not have a legitimate #2 star it can rely on night in and out.

Hmmm
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options

Dell Demps needs to go as well, this entire team plus the head coach was his vision and it's clearly not working out. Thankfully, this guy hasn't traded away all of our flexibility but at the end of the day this guy is just not a very good GM.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dell Demps needs to go as well, this entire team plus the head coach was his vision and it's clearly not working out. Thankfully, this guy hasn't traded away all of our flexibility but at the end of the day this guy is just not a very good GM.

well in his defense, its his first gig as a GM. I would rather him vs some retread that only gets jobs based on his name and some ? he may have done in the late 90's/early 2000s

i think Reke is gone. Look at how much better they played against dallas when he didnt play. I still think Cole should've been moved vs Ish but...it is what it is at this point
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fire everybody, including players

Only AD is safe
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Fire everybody, including players

Only AD is safe

I cancelled my nba league pass
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    This system (both offensively and defensively) just doesn't fit these players, there's no other way to explain this dramatic of a drop off after making the playoffs last season. I can understand off offensive nights, but there's no way in hell we should be the worst defensive team in the NBA giving up 100 points to a bunch of backups.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was horrible. The Mavs sat down four starters. This is a case of not taking the opponent seriously. There is no leadership on this team. No drive to be great. Mfers just playing basketball.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    awwww yall started out so optimistic in the begging lml hahahahahahahahahahahha
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    Shut yo E40 looking ass up
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    This guy with AD will be amazing. ? the positions we need this kid is a natural leader and is grimey which this soft ass team lacks.

https://youtu.be/WnpRJhIz7_A
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    Now ain't the something, thought you was all about Ben Simmons being the only player in this draft who could help Anthony?
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Now ain't the something, thought you was all about Ben Simmons being the only player in this draft who could help Anthony?

Simmons going to Lakers bruh. It's Destiny I accepted. The next guy I want that will give us a true leader (AD is not cut to be a lead dog) is this guy. Dude is like a less athletic D Wade imo. Big PG who plays the best defense in college, can pass the ball well, and knows how to run a team. Jrue can come off the bench or get is nonchalant ass traded fam. I'm sick of this passive ass easy going squad the Pels been having for years.

Check out Gentry last post game interview from last night. He even alluded to being sick of these soft ass coasting ? too, he wants us to trade players. He said changes will be made.