Official Boston Celtics thread

Options

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    And have you been able to see rozier this summer? he's looked like a completely different player, Ainge said on yesterday's broadcast he's been our best player this summer and he has to get rotation minutes

Yea and I'm not surprised, his work ethic matches his confidence, not that he broke out in the Atlanta series but I could see it then that he turned a corner, when Stevens was scrambling with rotations to find something that will work Rozier was coming through, I was more confident with him in the game than a couple of our starters at the time, this summer league proves he's ready to take a huge leap
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And have you been able to see rozier this summer? he's looked like a completely different player, Ainge said on yesterday's broadcast he's been our best player this summer and he has to get rotation minutes

Yea and I'm not surprised, his work ethic matches his confidence, not that he broke out in the Atlanta series but I could see it then that he turned a corner, when Stevens was scrambling with rotations to find something that will work Rozier was coming through, I was more confident with him in the game than a couple of our starters at the time, this summer league proves he's ready to take a huge leap

He's a keeper, dude might surpass smart his jumper looks much smoother he wants turner's role and I think he's ready for 20-25 minutes a game his athleticism and finishing ability is much needed
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Media day starts tomorrow I'm looking forward to this season mane
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember it's only three of y'all...

Enjoy the bandwagon guys
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Enjoy the bandwagon guys

Axel and John B, who's the other
  • Beta
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Ghost

Anybody else and I'm coming out the woodwork..them ? wasn't around when von wafer and jordan Crawford was on the squad
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Enjoy the bandwagon guys

I only semi consider ghost, he's too pessimistic for my liking, texasdaking has repped occasionally but that's about it
  • Beta
    Options
    I offer bandwagon protection service just like I do for the hawks...see how they fans came out the woodworks that year that budenholzer came and after that they vanished like ninja?

I got y'all too
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But don't you bandwagon the Wizards
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Barring injury plague no reason we can't win at least 58 games this year
  • Beta
    edited September 2016
    Options

Enjoy the bandwagon guys

I only semi consider ghost, he's too pessimistic for my liking, texasdaking has repped occasionally but that's about it

@BlackAX410

Texas busy right now with other stuff he could careless about the Celtics right now
    My heart racing right now
    First time taking x... Took way too many cuz I didn't feel ? at first... ? damn that ? hit me

• (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Enjoy the bandwagon guys

Whattttttttttt?

The C's have been my squad!

Just because I've been trying to get that Danny Ainge fade doesn't mean I don't support my team.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're better than this Axe. Don't let Beta Rondo Chalmers our huddle.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »

Enjoy the bandwagon guys

Whattttttttttt?

The C's have been my squad!

Just because I've been trying to get that Danny Ainge fade doesn't mean I don't support my team.

Forgot about you, my bad Dawg
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    On the low C's got the best fan base on here
  • Beta
    Options

First off, lies.com

Second, make a thread for best or worst
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

First off, lies.com

Second, make a thread for best or worst

You make a thread ?
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Celtics related I'm hoping our fan base isn't too harsh on jaylen early on, I liked what I saw In summer league but I'm not expecting him to be a superstar out the gate.
  • its....JOHN B
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'll be harsh on him if he's not a good defender that's it, I'm expecting him to be a very good defender
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Unless he's a very good offensive player and I was bambozled from the beginning
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    I'll be harsh on him if he's not a good defender that's it, I'm expecting him to be a very good defender that's it

I can see him becoming a quality offensive player his 1st step is outrageous. I'm thrilled about his work ethic him working out with Jimmy butler during the summer is a positive as well. His jumper didn't look broke so I think he can be a future cornerstone
  • its....JOHN B
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'll be harsh on him if he's not a good defender that's it, I'm expecting him to be a very good defender that's it

I can see him becoming a quality offensive player his 1st step is outrageous. I'm thrilled about his work ethic him working out with Jimmy butler during the summer is a positive as well. His jumper didn't look broke so I think he can be a future cornerstone

Co sign I have high expectations for this team, saying we will finish first seed is not a troll act I think we can finish top 3 in offense and defense and we are a lot a deeper than any team in the east, it's what happens in the playoffs is what I'm worried about, but first seed is very attainable, with that said it will be hard for him to find his offensive flow with vets like Crowder and Green in front of him but as long as he impresses defensively in the time he does get and fills in for injury which always tends to happen I'll be happy
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Co sign I have high expectations for this team, saying we will finish first seed is not a troll act I think we can finish top 3 in offense and defense and we are a lot a deeper than any team in the east, it's what happens in the playoffs is what I'm worried about, but first seed is very attainable, with that said it will be hard for him to find his offensive flow with vets like Crowder and Green in front of him but as long as he impresses defensively in the time he does get and fills in for injury which always tends to happen I'll be happy

I think we'll see crowder at the 4 more this season, brown is gonna get around 15-20 minutes a game I don't see his versatility going to waste this year
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Gonna miss the 1st few hours of media day I'm hype about the IT horford combo I read that horford shoots 11 percentage points higher in the pick and pop then sully did