Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Plus he's white

Mane he'd get gawd treatment in Boston lol, they cheered for scal every time he touched it

Now we have to listen to this fool on television

Lol he's improved on TV when he 1st started he was atrocious tho, Tommy is 83 so he'll be more permanent sooner then later
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Plus he's white

Mane he'd get gawd treatment in Boston lol, they cheered for scal every time he touched it

Now we have to listen to this fool on television

Lol he's improved on TV when he 1st started he was atrocious tho, Tommy is 83 so he'll be more permanent sooner then later

Yea he isn't as unbearable but he still needs to take speech classes though and improve on the slurrin, stumbling and bumblin, to bad Donnie Marshall left with Pierce and KG, him with Gorman was as good as it gets
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    No smart for the first week, I hope rozier seizes his opportunity
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2016-2017 Champions!

Lock it up!
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    2016-2017 Champions!

Lock it up!

we there aye road to 18 start now
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    The bulls signed that el debarge lookin whiteboy rj hunter lol

he's a shooter who can't shoot,even in college his %'s sucked.We'll see
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Last night goes on Stevens, even after a win it feels like an L after Toronto just lit up a better team and kept a foot on their neck we blow a 23 point 4th quarter lead and were lucky they bricked two threes or it would of went into overtime, he took too long to bring the starters back in even though I'm not worried about it there's pressure on him probably for the first time in his career, he could do no wrong while we were rebuilding and overachieving it's not like that anymore
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Y'all got lucky
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Y'all got lucky

Lol nah we took our foot off the gas I'm expecting a better performance tonight
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Last night goes on Stevens, even after a win it feels like an L after Toronto just lit up a better team and kept a foot on their neck we blow a 23 point 4th quarter lead and were lucky they bricked two threes or it would of went into overtime, he took too long to bring the starters back in even though I'm not worried about it there's pressure on him probably for the first time in his career, he could do no wrong while we were rebuilding and overachieving it's not like that anymore

He'll make adjustments I loved how the starters and jaylen played in limited minutes
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

He'll make adjustments I loved how the starters and jaylen played in limited minutes

We also have to travel to Chicago tonight so I understand if we could of rested the starters and closed it out would of been ideal but still that ? was too close for comfort, good learning experience for everyone though
  • BlackAX410
    Options

We also have to travel to Chicago tonight so I understand if we could of rested the starters and closed it out would of been ideal but still that ? was too close for comfort, good learning experience for everyone though

Yeah I was frustrated but I saw a lot of positives ,our defense gotta tighten up
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Al better start putting up more then 11 points and 7 boards before our fan base turns viscous lol
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Its time for these extra cheap tickets and free green line trips to North Station on the weekend
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Jaylen was exceptional in his 1st start 19 points on 8/16 shooting, Avery continued his improved play with 26 & 10 and IT dropped 30. I know we took the L but we were shorthanded, I'm encouraged by the team so far gotta sharpen up the 3 point defense a bit tho
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    I said we should of bought low on Wilson Chandler and drafted Hield or Dunn, now look at the season he's having
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    I said we should of bought low on Wilson Chandler and drafted Hield or Dunn, now look at the season he's having

I'd prefer a big man who can rebound maybe faried
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    But isn't Horford supposed to be your rebounding big?
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

I'd prefer a big man who can rebound maybe faried

I meant this past offseason, trading for Chandler now forget it they would ask for a Brooklyn pick the way he's playing
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

No
  • 5th Letter
    Options

No

If your starting center who you're paying all that money can't be relied on for rebounding then that's a problem.
  • its....JOHN B
    edited December 2016
    Options

No

If your starting center who you're paying all that money can't be relied on for rebounding then that's a problem.

Our shooting guard grabs more than your center man get out of here you ? Horford is far from a problem
  • BlackAX410
    Options

What I meant was someone who can help cuz amir zeller and Kelly are weak on the glass
  • 5th Letter
    Options

No

Our shooting guard grabs more than your center man get out of here you ? Horford is far from a problem

Let's get one thing straight Brook Lopez>>everybody on y'all roster.

Secondly I never said Horford was a problem. I said if the guy you spent all that money on to be that guy in the post and you still have trouble rebounding then that's an issue.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

No

Let's get one thing straight Brook Lopez>>everybody on y'all roster.

Secondly I never said Horford was a problem. I said if the guy you spent all that money on to be that guy in the post and you still have trouble rebounding then that's an issue.

No the ? he isn't

We knew what we were paying for, bringing up the contract in today's NBA is stupid anyway it's not like a couple years ago where it would of put us in cap hell, who cares what he is making it's meaningless, Horford helps us in so many other ways it really doesn't make a difference if he's grabbing double digit boards we weren't paying for a physically imposing big man we were paying for a fundamentally sound well rounded defensive minded versatile big man who can spread the floor, pass and is impeccable in the pick and roll/pop game, rebounding stats don't always don't tell the whole story anyway Horford is unselfish who will sacrifice stats for the betterment of the team