Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just now seen waffle colored ? lmao
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steph does have that Drake complex in him. He came from where he was spoiled and cocky. Others see him as not as good as he thinks he is, and can't stand his on the court antics.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Steph does have that Drake complex in him. He came from where he was spoiled and cocky. Others see him as not as good as he thinks he is, and can't stand his on the court antics.

You heard that ? on Russilo and Kanel

Naw I don't listen to them. I just started listening to Bomani recently, if I was going still a hot take it be from him. Lol
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If curry was on the 76ers he'd be kevin Martin status
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I hate when fans esp white ones hate on black athletes having fun and being cocky while performing well. It's as if those attributes are only reserved to Michael Jordan and ? who won at least three championships. Let them brothers rock and have fun.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's his greatness, not his skin color that make some hate him. Them ? ain't hating on Seth.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Seems like a lot of the so called hate came when people started calling Steph the best.

I believe most people hating on Curry are Lebron stans.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Riley Curry could come out with a toddler clothing line tomorrow and it would be successful

And Im not okay with that

It would be wouldnt be smart if they don't. They planning on something big for her, can't let her fame go to waste.

Me being a father, I would be embarrassed if my child acted liked that. But I have a son so I guess the rules are different for sons and daughters

Curry gon average 30+ this series
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if he was manute bol black he would be getting spoken about as if he were some barbaric maniac.

caste system hidden in plain sight.

So should we hate him because of that fact?
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    if he was manute bol black he would be getting spoken about as if he were some barbaric maniac.

caste system hidden in plain sight.

So should we hate him because of that fact?

I dont think he should be hated period. Dude is a great player. I've joked on here about him being taken out but he's good for the game. What I don't get is how all this praise is being heaped on him now, when other, darker players have been doing it for awhile without this much fanfare. Is it his fault?? No, but I can see how that's a source of contention for Bron, Russ, Durant, and others. And, the dude is literally untouchable to refs. Watch how many ? foul calls he gets
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who is hating this hard? LeBron is gonna be upset because the man took his shine down a glimmer or two. The old guard never has ? nice to say about anyone who isn't sucking them up first unless it's Magic or Bird who are pragmatic. Current players gonna hate because he torched their ? . Who the ? is out here happy to lose? Fans are fans as long as the team wins and the jerseys and colorways match the 'fit.

*Shots fired at all you fake-ass Hurricane, Hoya, North Carolina, Bulls, Magic, Lakers fans from the 90s/00s*

He's a lightning rod because, like LeBron, KD, and KG before him, he's the best out. People get over saturated with his and others' images because they leave the TV on ESPN all day looping the same ? over and over like the power button doesn't exist then take that rage out on a dude who's good at his job.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think it's a lot of lebron fans doing what Kobe fans did to him
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Riley Curry could come out with a toddler clothing line tomorrow and it would be successful

It would be wouldnt be smart if they don't. They planning on something big for her, can't let her fame go to waste.

Me being a father, I would be embarrassed if my child acted liked that.
    But I have a son so I guess the rules are different for sons and daughters

Acted like what? A 3 year old?

Lol I was getting ready to come in here and say it wasn't that serious but now I see the hate IS REAL ? goin in on the baby like that's the problem. C'mon now
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ ppl hating on him cuz he "lightskin". What a ?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

Lol I was getting ready to come in here and say it wasn't that serious but now I see the hate IS REAL ? goin in on the baby like that's the problem. C'mon now

What?

? my son is 3 I have lil cousins and a ? daughter Around that age. And only one acts like that and that is bad.

She's a bad lil kid bruh. Simple.

Well I was raised and raise my kid to be respectful. At 3 he's know how to act.

I'm just speaking from a parents prospective.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What?

? my son is 3 I have lil cousins and a ? daughter Around that age. And only one acts like that and that is bad.

She's a bad lil kid bruh. Simple.

Well I was raised and raise my kid to be respectful. At 3 he's know how to act.

I'm just speaking from a parents prospective.

i actually know what your talking about...

i said this ? after watching a random game and people was at my neck.

i just think ..ok you bring your kid to a press conference...but then the kid needs to be in a kids place.
    can you imagine this little girl when shes older.....im telling you she gonna be more than a handful.