Options

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Riley Curry could come out with a toddler clothing line tomorrow and it would be successful

And Im not okay with that

It would be wouldnt be smart if they don't. They planning on something big for her, can't let her fame go to waste.

Me being a father, I would be embarrassed if my child acted liked that.
    But I have a son so I guess the rules are different for sons and daughters

Curry gon average 30+ this series

Acted like what? A 3 year old?

Lol I was getting ready to come in here and say it wasn't that serious but now I see the hate IS REAL ? goin in on the baby like that's the problem. C'mon now

What?

? my son is 3 I have lil cousins and a ? daughter Around that age. And only one acts like that and that is bad.

She's a bad lil kid bruh. Simple.

Well I was raised and raise my kid to be respectful. At 3 he's know how to act.

I'm just speaking from a parents prospective.

i actually know what your talking about...

i said this ? after watching a random game and people was at my neck.

i just think ..ok you bring your kid to a press conference...but then the kid needs to be in a kids place.
    can you imagine this little girl when shes older.....im telling you she gonna be more than a handful.

I'm not gon say she will be bad when she get older but I would have a real damn problem with my wife and the way she's teaching my kid to act in public.

That's just the parent in me.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but for the most part i see most people feel like i do about curry.

i dont care that hes light and gets that special treatment...but thats part of the reason he gets away with being wreckless.

fukk all the shooting a 3 from anywhere...
    what other player can get away with this whether they are winning or not.
    and lets not act like defenses are really trynna do something....no one wants to touch him ...so yes he can drive like he does.
    and with the team around him..he can take chance after chance, if he misses...hes off tonight no big deal but he keeps trying. but when hes on....hes the best thing since air conditioning and he acts like hes carrying the team.

? the media acts like hes carrying the team even after klay went crazy the gave curry props...kinda ? is that.

he reminds me of the lil ? in the club bumping people because he knows all his homies will jump in to save hima dn all he has to do is land one punch an everybody like "ohhhhhhhh"

put that ? on the sixers and if he takes them to a chip...doesnt even have to win....just get them in the finals and i will give everyone in the local philly area an invite to my suite to those games
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Steph does have that Drake complex in him. He came from where he was spoiled and cocky. Others see him as not as good as he thinks he is, and can't stand his on the court antics.

I was abot to make a similar drake comparison

What u said, but to me the main difference is Drake is MIXED, Curry is black. I look at Drake and i can SEE him being a poser and extremely socially awkward and fake. See his mannerisms pre superstardom like when he readin off his phone in front of Flex. See how he talks on SNL

As oplosed to Steph he just a country black kid who just light as hell. Steph is a normal black person from my real ? vision.

And im dark skinned, that color struck ? is overblown. Its only weird to me when lighter people make dark jokes. Of,course jokes are col but when,its used as a trump card. Its some truly bizarre ? to me, like bruh we the blueprint, u a facsimile. :joy: That just mean your ancestors were ? and mine wasn't, like wtf. Why are you proud of that. But its not anger its confusion.

• Shizlansky
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Steph does have that Drake complex in him. He came from where he was spoiled and cocky. Others see him as not as good as he thinks he is, and can't stand his on the court antics.

What u said, but to me the main difference is Drake is MIXED, Curry is black. I look at Drake and i can SEE him being a poser and extremely socially awkward and fake. See his mannerisms pre superstardom like when he readin off his phone in front of Flex. See how he talks on SNL

As oplosed to Steph he just a country black kid who just light as hell.

And im dark skinned, that color struck ? is overblown. Its only weird to me when lighter people make dark jokes. Its some truly bizarre ? like bruh we the blueprint, u a facsimile. :joy: That just mean your ancestors were ? and mine wasn't, like wtf. Why are you proid of that. But its not anger its confusion.

Curry is mixed. His mother is not a full black women
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

And im dark skinned, that color struck ? is overblown. Its only weird to me when lighter people make dark jokes. Its some truly bizarre ? like bruh we the blueprint, u a facsimile. :joy: That just mean your ancestors were ? and mine wasn't, like wtf. Why are you proid of that. But its not anger its confusion.

1 black parent , 1 white is mixed

1 black, 1 mixed is black. 1.5 >.5
  • Shizlansky
    Options

He's not 1 black 1 white parent like drake or Klay is what im referring to.

1 black , 1 white is mixed

1 black, 1 mixed is black. 1.5 >.5

Gotcha
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Riley says ? y'all complaining ? , So Curry lightning y'all ? up from Half Court, hitting 3's walking away talking ? before it hits, and y'all don't like that ? .......But when Shawn Kemp was gorilla slamming on dudes with his nuts on ? head and throat y'all was gigglin and loving it.....

Y'all ? , Man the ? up
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smfh now the baby cant even have fun and enjoy her moment

I cant speak for nobody else but I know some of ya'll was just like me and cut up when mama had company....now we all had different upbringings I know I aint the only one...

and i'm not rich or famous but I try to spoil the ? outta my babies....just cuz thats how I feel

if Riley wants to grab the mic and make it her show, so be it

I'll start worrying when she drops a mixtape
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She doing what babies do, showin out.....
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    I have 0 problem with his so called on court antics

It brings excitement to me, u just hit a huge shot I don't blame a player for turning up afterwards, every player does this in their own way
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Nobody should have a problem with the way Curry acts on the court. But when they cried about other teams doing it was hoeish

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Riley Curry could come out with a toddler clothing line tomorrow and it would be successful

And Im not okay with that

It would be wouldnt be smart if they don't. They planning on something big for her, can't let her fame go to waste.

Me being a father, I would be embarrassed if my child acted liked that.
    But I have a son so I guess the rules are different for sons and daughters

Curry gon average 30+ this series

Acted like what? A 3 year old?

Lol I was getting ready to come in here and say it wasn't that serious but now I see the hate IS REAL ? goin in on the baby like that's the problem. C'mon now

What?

? my son is 3 I have lil cousins and a ? daughter Around that age. And only one acts like that and that is bad.

She's a bad lil kid bruh. Simple.

Well I was raised and raise my kid to be respectful. At 3 he's know how to act.

I'm just speaking from a parents prospective.

Your son just meek AF. Respectfully. Not saying he gon grow up ? , but I have a daughter (7 now)and pretty much all last year I took care of my sister's daughter too. She was about that age. This is how children act. Like children

A 3 year old don't have no concept of what a press conference is. Granted Steph could've told her to be quiet and maybe that would've worked, or maybe just don't bring a 3 year old to a press conference, because they probably will... Act like a 3 year old child.

By no means does that make her a bad kid. Yalls reasoning is beyond ? up.

"I don't like Steph Curry because his 3 year old child acts like a 3 year old child."

The ? ?!!

Who said I don't like Curry? Where are you getting this from?

And my son knows how to act in public. He can get a lil out of control in a play setting but when I say something it goes.

All that other ? you saying don't apply to me and how I think a 3 year old should be.

I'm one of these ppl that see a child being bad and see something wrong. Some ppl say oh that's cute or some ? like that.

I don't have a daughter so I see it different.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Can a ? be annoyed by bad kids?

Damn.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Riley not having her own clothing line by now is down right baffling.

why hurt the brand like that tho?....the fam is good already and aint done yet...no need to ? the baby out

I would think they want her to grow up semi normal
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can a ? be annoyed by bad kids?

Damn.

What has she done that you consider bad
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao ? really clarifying this guys race. They both 2 pale ? at the end of the day
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steph paid his dues, let's not act like ? wasnt on here clowning him with the ankle issues.
    He came up and now they hating on him simply because they thought he would just be another player with an injury plagued career.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody should have a problem with the way Curry acts on the court. But when they cried about other teams doing it was hoeish

Who did this?
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    I don't hear current players talking ? .

Just the old heads. Just like they did LBJ
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just hate when they focus on stuff about steph that has nothing to do with his game. Like his daughter.

? outta here man you got ? out here like yess riley she's so cute, I can't wait to hear what she says at the podium. Wtf

Exactly they don't care bout the other players babies lol.

Imo the gate comes from the style of play that wouldn't happen back then .... the rule changes and inability to be physical with Steph and how offense only matters for him in comparison to other players... him showboating ... him being viewed as soft. The other dynamic some hate is the perception of light skinned perfect value innocent perfect family some feel is being thrown in their face. It's a bunch of dynamics to the dislike
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Disrespect? He was the first unanimous MVP in league history. To me he is one of the quickest players to have an entire wave of stans who defend him and praise him for everything he does and refuse to critique him. The same people who hate lebron for being cocky and celebrating turn a blind eye to curry when he does the same.

I mean as much ? as Lebron has pulled, players weren't out there throwing shots at him.

Nah they too busy ? his moms