Transformers: The Last Knight (2017) Mark Wahlberg , Anthony Hopkins & Jerod Carmichael.

Options

Comments

• Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats gonna be a hard pass from Jutty
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,687 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Megatron byke...hope they don't try to ? him off anymore...

Optimus vs Bumblebee seems hella contrived. hoping that's near the beginning, so they can go ahead and get past it.

way too many humans, as usual...ol girl bein a survivor DID put me in the mind of Rey from The Force Awakens tbh tho.

looks like it'll be another 2 hour + joint

from the previous previews, I was thinking the huge mechanical thing was Unicron...Iont think so anymore tho...I gotta feeling that the Quintessons will make an appearance, goin by the very beginning of The Age of Extinction, so I'm thinking that that craft isn't Unicron, but the Quintesson cruiser...we'll see.

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They was talking about those spires sticking out was from lockdown's ship
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    they need to stop making these movies

Yeah this is #5 so it's a lil too late to tell them to stop.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Uhh...did I see Tie Fighters???
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unicron being in this is dumb as ? . At least stick to the origin. He attacks cyber planets because he feeds on them. ? he supposed to do with an organic planet? I blame all of you who keep supporting this ? lol
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats not Unicron didn't you see age of extinction? That's lockdowns ship. Why does Megatron look like Ultron? I don't think that's Optimus bumble bee is fighting YouTubers are saying it's nemesis prime.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Thats not Unicron didn't you see age of extinction? That's lockdowns ship. Why does Megatron look like Ultron? I don't think that's Optimus bumble bee is fighting YouTubers are saying it's nemesis prime.

Didn't watch the whole trailer but someone mentioned Unicron. Still this movie will be trash
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unicron was hinted at as a big bad for this nee trilogy. He may be mentioned in this one and appears in the next movie.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Unicron was hinted at as a big bad for this nee trilogy. He may be mentioned in this one and appears in the next movie.

There's gonna be more?
  • Splackavelli
    Options

There's gonna be more?

help us! *face palms*
  • Splackavelli
    Options

the new autobot on the team will be hot rod.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

the new autobot on the team will be hot rod.

No no no. they gone ? up my favorite Autobot
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    ...bet money all ya'll still gonna go watch it.

ALL HAIL UNICRON!
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

ALL HAIL UNICRON!

This is your fault. We gone square up over this ? lol
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    michael bay is the epitome of mediocre

Not true. When he wants to he can craft an action sequence up there with the best of them. However that's why he should've never made it past 2nd unit director. As principal director he is atrocious because he comes up really short everywhere else.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There's gonna be more?

This is a new trilogy there is at least one more and they're trying to make a spinoff Bumblebee flick. Eli to ODB pass
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1st movie still GOAT

Transformers
    Transformers 3
    Transformers 4
    Transformers 2
  • Broddie
    Options
    First movie was always the epitome of trash. It's why I never bother with watching the sequels cause if that was the gold standard then.....

Best things in any of these movies from what I have seen was the freeway chase in the 3rd one which I caught by chance on TNT a few months back. If these movies had more of that they'd actually be worth it.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    1st movie still GOAT

Transformers
    Transformers 3
    Transformers 4
    Transformers 2

transformers 2 shouldn't be on any list. 3 was the best one. transformers 1 would've been so much better if they didn't ? jazz.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1st movie still GOAT

Transformers
    Transformers 3
    Transformers 4
    Transformers 2

transformers 2 shouldn't be on any list. 3 was the best one. transformers 1 would've been so much better if they didn't ? jazz.

Gave 1 the nod cause the arrival scene is the best scene in the franchise
  • Broddie
    edited March 2017
    Options
    1st movie still GOAT

Transformers
    Transformers 3
    Transformers 4
    Transformers 2

Gave 1 the nod cause the arrival scene is the best scene in the franchise

Nah b that ? was awful the minute the one moment and I paraphrase: "what up ? & homeskillets the name is jazz and I be's the black one" happened I couldn't stop cringing. Been like 10 years since I last saw that and I still can't believe I saw that in a mainstream movie in the 21st century.

Between that, A robot ? on John Turturro, robots playing hide and seek in a suburban front/backyard & a young fat brother running into a glass door at the site of popos like a ? much to the hilarity of anybody who was under 6 or straight up brain dead in the audience I was just like WTF.

I paid to see giant robots fighting and instead got all this extra ? that didn't even entertain. How millions fell for the okey doke is still beyond me.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

ALL HAIL UNICRON!

This is your fault. We gone square up over this ? lol

7ootter5ilh1.gif

I stand by my statement.