Transformers: The Last Knight (2017) Mark Wahlberg , Anthony Hopkins & Jerod Carmichael.

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    If these ? try to bring cybertron back one more time with a portal/space bridge...

Btw how many times is Megatron gonna get cast aside at the end to come back.

Plus it made no sense, optimus kicked him off the ship and you see him falling out and that was the end of him...

He transforms into a ? jet why would he not transform and go RIGHT back?

They couldn't even give my man a decent story for how the hell he could do that now. In the last one he was able to do that molecule breaking down ? but now he's back to a traditional transformer form out the blue??

Nah instead of screen time explaining that we'll just get kids saying corny lines like "you guys wanna see a dead robot?"
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt Damon was horrendous in this ? I wish he would stop acting

He just plays himself
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He just plays himself

Never thought he was funny no originality no direction
    #badacting
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If these ? try to bring cybertron back one more time with a portal/space bridge...

Plus it made no sense, optimus kicked him off the ship and you see him falling out and that was the end of him...

They couldn't even give my man a decent story for how the hell he could do that now. In the last one he was able to do that molecule breaking down ? but now he's back to a traditional transformer form out the blue??

Nah instead of screen time explaining that we'll just get kids saying corny lines like "you guys wanna see a dead robot?"

And then Ricky ends up getting shot up by the end.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

And then Ricky ends up getting shot up by the end.

Ok look the troll is here
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    I liked all of the Transformers movies at least enough to watch if it came on TV... except this one. I'm actually a Transformers sympathizer, but I will never watch this ? again. I was dozing off half the movie.
    I thought Optimus was going to fight his creators? Got up there, got ? slapped and brain washed.

And how the ? is Hot Rod a French Lamborghini? Wasn't this ? a main transformer that once took over as the leader?

And Unicron being Earth? WTF?

And why did they have the Fast and Furious/? style introduction of Megatron's team, just for them to get they ass kicked in 2 minutes.

And Megatron ain't nothing like he was in the last one, and they didn't even bother to explain why.

There was probably about 45 minutes total of robot on robot fighting. They spent the rest of the time pulling all these humans together and about 30 minutes on a ? submarine date.

And that butler robot was soooo stupid!

And Prime was absent until the last 30 minutes and evil for about 2 minutes. Should get my money back for false advertising. And Bumblebee didn't even try to talk to Prime at first. He just went at that ? 's head.

And I though Bumblebee was put there to be Sam's protector. Now this dude fighting ? 's in WW2. AND Transformers been involved in EVERY human conflict, but somehow that ? was keep under wraps for 1600 years.

This whole movie was a big SMH. ? should have been called Transformers: The Last SMH.

@the bolded, what? Yo explain that a lil more please bruh

Exactly what I said, lol. It would have been nice if there was more to it but there's not.
    Earth didn't transform by the way.
    This is so ? stupid. Like all time most stupid ass plot, writing, concept and idea. Really! Unicron is a damn machine with nothing organic to sustain human life. How the ? is Unicorn the Earth and then to entertain this stupid plot how the hell would the Transformers not know that from the beginning?

I should have been a script writer if they let ? like this get the green light.

B/c...
    Like I said early, they used the that version of Unicron from the Transformers Prime series. I'm just as disappointed as you.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You mean Mark Wahlberg. Matt Damon wasnt in any Transformers films
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I liked all of the Transformers movies at least enough to watch if it came on TV... except this one. I'm actually a Transformers sympathizer, but I will never watch this ? again. I was dozing off half the movie.
    I thought Optimus was going to fight his creators? Got up there, got ? slapped and brain washed.

And how the ? is Hot Rod a French Lamborghini? Wasn't this ? a main transformer that once took over as the leader?

And why did they have the Fast and Furious/? style introduction of Megatron's team, just for them to get they ass kicked in 2 minutes.

And Megatron ain't nothing like he was in the last one, and they didn't even bother to explain why.

There was probably about 45 minutes total of robot on robot fighting. They spent the rest of the time pulling all these humans together and about 30 minutes on a ? submarine date.

And Prime was absent until the last 30 minutes and evil for about 2 minutes. Should get my money back for false advertising. And Bumblebee didn't even try to talk to Prime at first. He just went at that ? 's head.

And I though Bumblebee was put there to be Sam's protector. Now this dude fighting ? 's in WW2. AND Transformers been involved in EVERY human conflict, but somehow that ? was keep under wraps for 1600 years.

This whole movie was a big SMH. ? should have been called Transformers: The Last SMH.

Exactly what I said, lol. It would have been nice if there was more to it but there's not.
    This is so ? stupid. Like all time most stupid ass plot, writing, concept and idea. Really! Unicron is a damn machine with nothing organic to sustain human life. How the ? is Unicorn the Earth and then to entertain this stupid plot how the hell would the Transformers not know that from the beginning?

B/c...
    Like I said early, they used the that version of Unicron from the Transformers Prime series. I'm just as disappointed as you.

Never watched that Transformers Prime garbage. Glad I didn't.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? I thought that's who he said. Didn't even realize he said Matt Damon lol

All them boston actors look and sound the same.
  • Beta
    Options

He's a troll man lol
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did jerod get,killed,in,5 mins
  • Beta
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Did jerod get,killed,in,5 mins

He lives!

Cringeworthy lines though
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Transformers 6: Optimus Prime gets ragdolled like a little ? again

The ? is the Brooklyn Brawler of the Transformers
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

B/c...

Never watched that Transformers Prime garbage. Glad I didn't.

Transformers prime was fire chilll and wayyyyy better than this framchise. They actually stuck to the story more in regards to Megatron and Optimuses origins.