Transformers: The Last Knight (2017) Mark Wahlberg , Anthony Hopkins & Jerod Carmichael.

Options

Comments

• dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »

Kermode always goes S.A.S epic rant when it comes to this trash

He went easy on this Transformers. I like how he basically said its the same ? as usual, but rather than offending him this time it just put him to sleep.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing that this franchise really annoys me with is bumble bee not talking. It's been how many years and he still don't have his voice fixed? That ? was always stupid and bumble bee was never that important of a character.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing that this franchise really annoys me with is bumble bee not talking. It's been how many years and he still don't have his voice fixed? That ? was always stupid and bumble bee was never that important of a character.

it was creative at first, and even kinda funny. but yeah it doesn't really make much sense that it hasn't been fixed yet
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It won't be cause of marketing and ?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what was the point in making him not be able to talk. I never understood that
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he was able to talk again at the end of the first one. Michael bay thinks moviegoers are stupid. I watched dark of the moon and age of extinction back to back should I go to my dvd collection and watch the 1st movie? I haven't watched it in years. they killed jazz though that ? is unforgivable.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    I really hated the dinobots design in age of extinction. whats up with all those damn spikes over their body?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only thing I appreciate from these movies is as the movies went on, Optimus turned more and more into a savage.

First one he was on some boy scout ? and mad stiff. Next thing I knew he was shooting ? point blank in the face and punching ? through the chest and saying ? humans

Waiting for it to hit kodi though
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Took my 8 year old daughter to a matinee yesterday, just in time for Transformers and Cars 3.

She chose Cars 3, thank ? ...
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seen this last night with the wife. Lotta useless scenes/dialogue and characters (the hispanic girl) but provided entertainment so *shrugs*

Really only seen this cause baby driver aint out yet
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Took my 8 year old daughter to a matinee yesterday, just in time for Transformers and Cars 3.

She chose Cars 3, thank ? ...

Good stuff. You should be proud. She already knows how to properly prioritize
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Firework style explosions, lens flares, stupid sub plots, stupid history rewrite, stupid artifact to find. Probably a Mexican robot this time

I didn't see it but I'm assuming all this stuff is present

There was a Cuban one I think

bzals7il8ftk.gif

I think this one was it it had dreadlocks though and a gold chain
    ya7thfyp2zg9.jpg

I bet they had one of them migos ? doing the voice acting.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like I'll be watching this on Kodi.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I don't get the hate up here for transformers but I saw it last night it was cool to me

Everyone should know that I've been a supporter of this franchise...except for Pt.2

But man even I couldn't support this. And I'm more disappointed they using the "Unicron is earth" angle from the cartoon series that was on a couple of years ago.

Meh...disappointed mayne
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Only thing I appreciate from these movies is as the movies went on, Optimus turned more and more into a savage.

First one he was on some boy scout ? and mad stiff. Next thing I knew he was shooting ? point blank in the face and punching ? through the chest and saying ? humans

Waiting for it to hit kodi though

optimus was always supposed to be a good soul they kept him true to his cartoon roots. in age of extinction the humans turned on the autobots and he wasn't taking anymore ? . he was only killing military type humans though. I wish optimus didn't ? lockdown in the last one he was one of the best villians.
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    I actually liked the movie*, after the first part where they put all the pieces together...with that said, there were at least a few times when I audibly groaned.

that said, it was actually one of the better ones in the series IMO. glad Michael Bay's out, but I'm coo with this being his last one. think this was Wahlberg's last one too.

*to be fair, I AM a Transformers stan, so...
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad I watch this last night on Kodi it wasn't bad,but far from one of the best in the franchise
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it me...or does it seem like EVERY damn transformer can't seem to land on their feet??? Lol!!

Ways lookin like they they slipped on a wet floor.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I liked all of the Transformers movies at least enough to watch if it came on TV... except this one. I'm actually a Transformers sympathizer, but I will never watch this ? again. I was dozing off half the movie.
    I thought Optimus was going to fight his creators? Got up there, got ? slapped and brain washed.

And how the ? is Hot Rod a French Lamborghini? Wasn't this ? a main transformer that once took over as the leader?

And Unicron being Earth? WTF?

And why did they have the Fast and Furious/? style introduction of Megatron's team, just for them to get they ass kicked in 2 minutes.

And Megatron ain't nothing like he was in the last one, and they didn't even bother to explain why.

There was probably about 45 minutes total of robot on robot fighting. They spent the rest of the time pulling all these humans together and about 30 minutes on a ? submarine date.

And that butler robot was soooo stupid!

And Prime was absent until the last 30 minutes and evil for about 2 minutes. Should get my money back for false advertising. And Bumblebee didn't even try to talk to Prime at first. He just went at that ? 's head.

And I though Bumblebee was put there to be Sam's protector. Now this dude fighting ? 's in WW2. AND Transformers been involved in EVERY human conflict, but somehow that ? was keep under wraps for 1600 years.

This whole movie was a big SMH. ? should have been called Transformers: The Last SMH.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    They gotta switch out optimus prime man......the actor is like 75 now. He talking slow as ? in the movie now.