Transformers: The Last Knight (2017) Mark Wahlberg , Anthony Hopkins & Jerod Carmichael.

Options

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    I unfortunately wasted a free movie pass. This was pure unadulterated dumpster juice concentrated

The first 4 times didn't prepare you to expect more of the same though?

I checked out after seeing the trash ass original at the cinema and never really looked back. Only thing I saw after that was the admittedly badass freeway sequence in part 3. Still the best thing I've seen from any of these joints and im sure it too was preceded by 2 hours of garbage.

Funny too that everyone finally realizes what garbage this ? is. Some people back then acted like the first one was the new E.T. or something now 10 yrs later they look back like: "The ? was I thinking?!?"

dark of the moon was the best of the series. still I want to see the line up of the last knight without watching the movies . what new transformers was in this one.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    i might want to see this. how was the action?
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    I really hope this movie flops , i really do i know its teflon proof but this has to end.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    I unfortunately wasted a free movie pass. This was pure unadulterated dumpster juice concentrated

The first 4 times didn't prepare you to expect more of the same though?

I checked out after seeing the trash ass original at the cinema and never really looked back. Only thing I saw after that was the admittedly badass freeway sequence in part 3. Still the best thing I've seen from any of these joints and im sure it too was preceded by 2 hours of garbage.

Funny too that everyone finally realizes what garbage this ? is. Some people back then acted like the first one was the new E.T. or something now 10 yrs later they look back like: "The ? was I thinking?!?"

I keep falling for the okie doke same with the fast furious films but at least those are mildly entertaining. I refuse to let this ? happen again. From what I heard though it's not tracking to make a lot this weekend so hopefully they put a bullet behind the ear of this horse and let it die finally
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Firework style explosions, lens flares, stupid sub plots, stupid history rewrite, stupid artifact to find. Probably a Mexican robot this time

I didn't see it but I'm assuming all this stuff is present

There was a Cuban one I think

bzals7il8ftk.gif
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet you he had a panama hat & chacabana on while smoking cigars and ? . ? Michael Bay!
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tenor.gif
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I don't get the hate up here for transformers but I saw it last night it was cool to me
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    I'm mad as ? I spent money on this ? . Only thing about it that was good was the card and the Meagan Fox look alike had a nice ass that's it

She looked good in that dress
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    does this movie shed light and answer any questions from the last movie like who was those aliens that made the dinosaurs go extinct in age of extinction?
  • Splackavelli
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I really don't care about transformers being bad because thesemovies were meant to do one thing and that's sell the toys to kids. I believe no movie in this franchise can measure up to revenge of the fallens level of badness. lets take a moment reflect on the ? twins and other things that were so wrong about this flick shall we...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ik2ikgOyNU
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    was the combaticons in this?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They're robots in disguise.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options

Kermode always goes S.A.S epic rant when it comes to this trash
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm mad as ? I spent money on this ? . Only thing about it that was good was the card and the Meagan Fox look alike had a nice ass that's it

How much did you pay bruh? The movie theater in my area just increased to 19 dollars per ticket since they are upgrading seats and the cheaper seats are still over 10. I feel sorry for parents who go to movies to see trash like this for their kids. I would have just copped the fire stick and told the lil bruh that's our movie night.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Movie was trash... This ? really made the same movie 4 times in a row smh
  • aneed123
    Options
    They had more racist niggie robot moments too....
  • aneed123
    Options
    quick question
    did they just ignore the megatron from the last movie? CUr he aint transform like the one the humans made
    man they just threw some ? together lot holes galore
  • aneed123
    Options
    I really don't care about transformers being bad because thesemovies were meant to do one thing and that's sell the toys to kids. I believe no movie in this franchise can measure up to revenge of the fallens level of badness. lets take a moment reflect on the ? twins and other things that were so wrong about this flick shall we...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ik2ikgOyNU

naw bruh revenge of the fallen was better than this ?
  • Splackavelli
    Options

How much did you pay bruh? The movie theater in my area just increased to 19 dollars per ticket since they are upgrading seats and the cheaper seats are still over 10. I feel sorry for parents who go to movies to see trash like this for their kids. I would have just copped the fire stick and told the lil bruh that's our movie night.

$15 for me $10 for my son. Two drinks and popcorn was $21

that's highway robbery I go on the weekend and only pay 8.50