Transformers: The Last Knight (2017) Mark Wahlberg , Anthony Hopkins & Jerod Carmichael.

Options

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    1st movie still GOAT

Transformers
    Transformers 3
    Transformers 4
    Transformers 2

transformers 2 shouldn't be on any list. 3 was the best one. transformers 1 would've been so much better if they didn't ? jazz.

Gave 1 the nod cause the arrival scene is the best scene in the franchise

Nah b that ? was awful the minute the one moment and I paraphrase: "what up ? & homeskillets the name is jazz and I be's the black one" happened I couldn't stop cringing. Been like 10 years since I last saw that and I still can't believe I saw that in a mainstream movie in the 21st century.

Between that, A robot ? on John Turturro, robots playing hide and seek in a suburban front/backyard & a young fat brother running into a glass door at the site of popos like a ? much to the hilarity of anybody who was under 6 or straight up brain dead in the audience I was just like WTF.

I paid to see giant robots fighting and instead got all this extra ? that didn't even entertain. How millions fell for the okey doke is still beyond me.

he wasn't as bad as the ? twins though. he was just voiced by the wrong actor if only they coulda got cee lo green to voice jazz and they talked like that because they learned earths languages through the internet. jazz probably learned to talk like that by lurking on hip hop forums. I guess it was sohh because he didn't learn it here the ic didn't have as man ignant posters back then as it does now. also the cooning of Bernie mac , the stereo typical Mexican at the car dealership , Anthony Anderson, his cousin and his grandma will always be funny to me. "yall better walk on that plastic rug lol" reminds me of my godmother and how she had them ghetto plastic covers all over her furniture.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1st movie still GOAT

Transformers
    Transformers 3
    Transformers 4
    Transformers 2

transformers 2 shouldn't be on any list. 3 was the best one. transformers 1 would've been so much better if they didn't ? jazz.

Nah b that ? was awful the minute the one moment and I paraphrase: "what up ? & homeskillets the name is jazz and I be's the black one" happened I couldn't stop cringing. Been like 10 years since I last saw that and I still can't believe I saw that in a mainstream movie in the 21st century.

Between that, A robot ? on John Turturro, robots playing hide and seek in a suburban front/backyard & a young fat brother running into a glass door at the site of popos like a ? much to the hilarity of anybody who was under 6 or straight up brain dead in the audience I was just like WTF.

I paid to see giant robots fighting and instead got all this extra ? that didn't even entertain. How millions fell for the okey doke is still beyond me.

You can't expect to see giant robots fighting for the entire movie. You know how these movies work
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    1st movie still GOAT

Transformers
    Transformers 3
    Transformers 4
    Transformers 2

You can't expect to see giant robots fighting for the entire movie. You know how these movies work

No but I could expect something more coherent and entertaining than a half baked sitcom episode when I go see a flick about warring robots.

Remember this was the first movie. It was setting the precedent as first of it's kind and that was the standard those hacks chose to set. We got 25 minutes of actual but incoherent robot warring and over an hour and 40 minutes of superfluous ? . There is no excuse really.

This franchise needs a new production squad from the ground up to truly reach it's real potential. It's Transformers in the most superficial way possible. What white nerds would call TINO (Transformers In Name Only).
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What I never understood was how were humans killing Transformers with bullets? Then they had no laser weapons.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...bet money all ya'll still gonna go watch it.

ALL HAIL UNICRON!

This is your fault. We gone square up over this ? lol

7ootter5ilh1.gif

I stand by my statement.

0729d166542cf23971bd993dabc0c4be.gif

Too bad he ain't did that to Black Mariah tho.
  • Broddie
    Options
    They've got 14 more of these planned. Yes you read that correctly; 14!!!
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    They've got 14 more of these planned. Yes you read that correctly; 14!!!

I hope they divorce from Michael bay and whoever the character designer and the writers are. enough is enough!
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rolling upto the cinema and throwing bags of ? at anyone who's in queue for this.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    can we get a transformer movie where a human military or black ops force isn't involved in any capacity. these are alien robots there is no way our weapons should be able to take them on. for real. the decepticons doesn't seem like that much of a menace because of this.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    can we get a transformer movie where a human military or black ops force isn't involved in any capacity. these are alien robots there is no way our weapons should be able to take them on. for real. the decepticons doesn't seem like that much of a menace because of this.

I gotta agree wit this.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maaaaaan WILL UNICRON BE IN THIS MOVIE OR NOT?

? all that other ? man.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Maaaaaan WILL UNICRON BE IN THIS MOVIE OR NOT?

? all that other ? man.

? unicron. he aint ? but a robot galactus. what a lack of imagination and creativity it took to come up with that concept.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been sayin this ? looked trash but yall dont hear me tho LMAO
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't waste a free movie ticket on this. Pass
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I unfortunately wasted a free movie pass. This was pure unadulterated dumpster juice concentrated

lmaooooooooooo!!
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    5 movies deep should teach us all one thing.....MICHAEL BAY RAPES ROBOTS AS WELL AS OUR CHILDHOODS!
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DoG gave this a scathing review.

Can't remember the last time i wanted a film to bomb so badly, i really want it to so they cease these travesties.
  • Broddie
    edited June 2017
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    DoG gave this a scathing review.

Can't remember the last time i wanted a film to bomb so badly, i really want it to so they cease these travesties.

Just 14 more to go if this ? makes guap. Also once again Michael Bay insists this is his last one. Just like he did with parts 3 & 4.

It's funny too these movies reportedly make lots of cash yet I don't know one person in real life who still goes to see them. Same with Pirates of the Carribbean.