Transformers: The Last Knight (2017) Mark Wahlberg , Anthony Hopkins & Jerod Carmichael.

Options

Comments

• Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watched this and the 86 animated flick back to back.

This made the 86 joint look like a ? Scorcese flick.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait. They besmirched the ? Hot Rod?
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad I watch this last night on Kodi it wasn't bad,but far from one of the best in the franchise

Lol I have only seen the first 3 and they are all awful to very average on a extremely good day. So is the 4th one good? Because if it's far from the best in the series it has to be trash
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol u aint missin ? . Thats hands down the worst next to the 5th
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They gonna be with the aztecs in the next one
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    BTW how did Bumblebee get to London? They just skipped right over that.

They just left the dinobots to roam free huh?

Where the baby bots come from?

Why Hot Rod speak French?

The use of Unicron was just ridiculous if he transforms even once everyone dies

The Dinobots being missing the entire damn movie annoyed the hell out of me. Grimlock goes toe to to with Megatron and doesn't even transform once?? Matter fact speaking of ol buckethead where in the hell did his new body come from? It looked tough for real but this mofucka was on some disolving piece by piece stuff in the last movie. Both Megs and Optimus are not in majority of this film smh.
  • iron man1
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Wait. They besmirched the ? Hot Rod?

Completely disrespected Rodimus but he did have a dope ass weapon.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm not even gonna see this i'm just watching scenes on youtube recorded from smart phones in the theater.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    throughout all 5 movies the story has been so inconsistent. for example when optimus prime hears bumblebee's voice the says I hasn't heard him speak since the great wars on cybertron. bumble bee was able to speak at the end of part 1. did Michael bay forget or did he think we wouldn't remember that?
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    throughout all 5 movies the story has been so inconsistent. for example when optimus prime hears bumblebee's voice the says I hasn't heard him speak since the great wars on cybertron. bumble bee was able to speak at the end of part 1. did Michael bay forget or did he think we wouldn't remember that?

Oh ? , that is right. Didn't even catch that one. Smh.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I heard this movie was Pulp Fiction meets Scarface
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    BTW how did Bumblebee get to London? They just skipped right over that.

They just left the dinobots to roam free huh?

Where the baby bots come from?

Why Hot Rod speak French?

The use of Unicron was just ridiculous if he transforms even once everyone dies

? me off they went this direction

And the baby dinobots are the minicons I believe. If they're going in the direction I think they're going, then the minicons will end up being the key to destroying Unicron...well...put him back to sleep
  • Beta
    Options
    Watching the first 5 mins

Wtf is this ? ?!
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I should have believed the reviews. This was a waste of time and money.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    They hyped this ? up heavy. Get bay the ? off this ? . 2 hours of ? to see prime evil for 5 minutes of combat.
  • Beta
    Options
    Yo I watched the whole thing on kodi and STILL wanted my money back.

The writing is horrible.

Megatron and optimus hardly in this ? besides 20 mins total

The beginning is ? STUPID

From the time they went to london to the when they got out of the sub was the most boring part of the movie. And that was like an hour of the movie!

That robo butler or w/e homie was was stupid, badly written, and looked dumb as hell running 70 mph

These movies stay changing history lol

1st transformers - finding Megatron in the arctic/Hoover damn is REALLY a place to keep megatron

2nd transformers - Fake ass Egypt/Moroccan history or w/e

3rd one - We REALLY found something else on the moon

4th- KNOW what REALLY killed the dinosaurs?!

5th - transformers fighting with lancelot and Merlin lmao

Bumblebee fighting in WW2 and ?

FOH man

Funny thing is, this was worse than the 4th one imo
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    watching the leak now
    i don't know why i do this to myself...
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You guys are masochistic.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    I liked all of the Transformers movies at least enough to watch if it came on TV... except this one. I'm actually a Transformers sympathizer, but I will never watch this ? again. I was dozing off half the movie.
    I thought Optimus was going to fight his creators? Got up there, got ? slapped and brain washed.

And how the ? is Hot Rod a French Lamborghini? Wasn't this ? a main transformer that once took over as the leader?

And Unicron being Earth? WTF?

And why did they have the Fast and Furious/? style introduction of Megatron's team, just for them to get they ass kicked in 2 minutes.

And Megatron ain't nothing like he was in the last one, and they didn't even bother to explain why.

There was probably about 45 minutes total of robot on robot fighting. They spent the rest of the time pulling all these humans together and about 30 minutes on a ? submarine date.

And that butler robot was soooo stupid!

And Prime was absent until the last 30 minutes and evil for about 2 minutes. Should get my money back for false advertising. And Bumblebee didn't even try to talk to Prime at first. He just went at that ? 's head.

And I though Bumblebee was put there to be Sam's protector. Now this dude fighting ? 's in WW2. AND Transformers been involved in EVERY human conflict, but somehow that ? was keep under wraps for 1600 years.

This whole movie was a big SMH. ? should have been called Transformers: The Last SMH.

@the bolded, what? Yo explain that a lil more please bruh
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I liked all of the Transformers movies at least enough to watch if it came on TV... except this one. I'm actually a Transformers sympathizer, but I will never watch this ? again. I was dozing off half the movie.
    I thought Optimus was going to fight his creators? Got up there, got ? slapped and brain washed.

And how the ? is Hot Rod a French Lamborghini? Wasn't this ? a main transformer that once took over as the leader?

And why did they have the Fast and Furious/? style introduction of Megatron's team, just for them to get they ass kicked in 2 minutes.

And Megatron ain't nothing like he was in the last one, and they didn't even bother to explain why.

There was probably about 45 minutes total of robot on robot fighting. They spent the rest of the time pulling all these humans together and about 30 minutes on a ? submarine date.

And Prime was absent until the last 30 minutes and evil for about 2 minutes. Should get my money back for false advertising. And Bumblebee didn't even try to talk to Prime at first. He just went at that ? 's head.

And I though Bumblebee was put there to be Sam's protector. Now this dude fighting ? 's in WW2. AND Transformers been involved in EVERY human conflict, but somehow that ? was keep under wraps for 1600 years.

This whole movie was a big SMH. ? should have been called Transformers: The Last SMH.

Exactly what I said, lol. It would have been nice if there was more to it but there's not.
    Earth didn't transform by the way.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited July 2017
    Options

Exactly what I said, lol. It would have been nice if there was more to it but there's not.
    This is so ? stupid. Like all time most stupid ass plot, writing, concept and idea. Really! Unicron is a damn machine with nothing organic to sustain human life. How the ? is Unicorn the Earth and then to entertain this stupid plot how the hell would the Transformers not know that from the beginning?

I should have been a script writer if they let ? like this get the green light.
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

You mean Unicron didn't transform.

Lolololol
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    If these ? try to bring cybertron back one more time with a portal/space bridge...

Btw how many times is Megatron gonna get cast aside at the end to come back.

Plus it made no sense, optimus kicked him off the ship and you see him falling outand that was the end of him...

He transforms into a ? jet why would he not transform and go RIGHT back?
    Man I don't know who got done worse in the live action movies. Cyclops or Megatron? They just need to put new animated series of both franchises on Netflix so we can get some proper representation.
  • iron man1
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    If these ? try to bring cybertron back one more time with a portal/space bridge...

Btw how many times is Megatron gonna get cast aside at the end to come back.

Plus it made no sense, optimus kicked him off the ship and you see him falling out and that was the end of him...

He transforms into a ? jet why would he not transform and go RIGHT back?

They couldn't even give my man a decent story for how the hell he could do that now. In the last one he was able to do that molecule breaking down ? but now he's back to a traditional transformer form out the blue??