In a PR blitz before his trial, Bill Cosby blames racism for sexual assault claims

Options

Comments

• MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Why are men defending someone who already admitted to doing it in a "sealed " statement

? Cosby
    ? bastarbs gonna leak sealed testimony lol... real talk u read it? What it say?

h0t91g4tj4gz.jpg
    swy7vd1ujvxf.jpg
  • MarcusGarvey
    Options
    Cosby agreed to give an interview to the National Enquirer, a publication he previously threatened to sue, in order to stop the paper from printing a story about Beth Ferrier’s sexual assault allegations against him.

“Defendant admitted that he agreed to give an exclusive interview to the National Enquirer in exchange for their agreement to not print the Beth Ferrier story,” the documents read. When Troiani pressed Cosby about Ferrier’s allegations—that Cosby gave her coffee, “she became woozy, and next thing she knew several hours had passed and she had no memory of what happened.”—Cosby said he had no recollection of those events. Eventually, Cosby testified, “I guess we met. I can only imagine that we met and had—” before being cut off by his lawyer.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosby spent years telling ? to not blame racism for police brutality...now this ? ass ? ....
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosby agreed to give an interview to the National Enquirer, a publication he previously threatened to sue, in order to stop the paper from printing a story about Beth Ferrier’s sexual assault allegations against him.

“Defendant admitted that he agreed to give an exclusive interview to the National Enquirer in exchange for their agreement to not print the Beth Ferrier story,” the documents read. When Troiani pressed Cosby about Ferrier’s allegations—that Cosby gave her coffee, “she became woozy, and next thing she knew several hours had passed and she had no memory of what happened.”—Cosby said he had no recollection of those events. Eventually, Cosby testified, “I guess we met. I can only imagine that we met and had—” before being cut off by his lawyer.

that doesnt prove guilt tho..
    as tricky as these powers that be are im payin money for a lawyer who's mastered the art..

he better tell me to shut the ? up..
    what u think im payin him for??

there's a reason why ? gettin pipelined to the prisons whether they guilty or not..
    public defenders aint really out here to defend the public..

i commend that lawyer..
  • MarcusGarvey
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Don't compare pipeline to prison w/ cosbys ?
    Don't compare police violating 4th amendment right, seizing assets, the surveillance state poor black Americans live in, and prosecutors recommending federal charges for low level drug offenses to years of ?
  • CapitalB
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Don't compare police violating 4th amendment right, seizing assets, the surveillance state poor black Americans live in, and prosecutors recommending federal charges for low level drug offenses to years of ?

im comparing a legal system u obviously are familiar wit so cut the ? ..

laws is basically language.
    to the regular person sayin some regular ? it can be spun into guilt in a court of law or am i makin this up!?

so a lawyer advisin his client to not speak doesnt means he's guilty and u know this..
    so get this ? out of here..

• MarcusGarvey
    Options

to the regular person sayin some regular ? it can be spun into guilt in a court of law or am i makin this up!?

so a lawyer advisin his client to not speak doesnt means he's guilty and u know this..

You know that's true haha, got me there, on that specific point
  • CapitalB
    Options

You know that's true haha, got me there, on that specific point

glad we can agree on somethin..
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He went from tryna buy nbc to ? allegations to blind in 3 months

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    The same ? that lectured ? for years and gave us the ? ? pound cake speech?

im the same ? that be lecturing my cousins and lil homies..

ur point??
    u got kids?? probably not..

good!
    but i got custody of one who jus turned 16 and another thats 17 and i be on these ? head about they grades and behavior in school..

maybe i should jus shut the ? up cause who am i to talk right??

If you start ? hoes...yes you should have a coke and a smile and shut the ? up

Look BossHuxtable this aint ending well for ya daddy...it just aint

cause he ? them cause they said so?!

No cause he said so

https://www.google.com/amp/variety.com/2015/biz/news/bill-cosby-admits-to-drugging-women-for-sex-report-1201534649/amp/

Where did it say that he drugged these women? It said that he gave them drugs.

Wtf do you do when you drug somebody?
    Dont give'em drugs?

How many of the 60 you think he ? ?

No there is a difference between giving someone drugs and drugging someone. When someone gets drugged they don't say "he gave me drugs" they say "I got drugged".
  • Copper
    Options
    The same ? that lectured ? for years and gave us the ? ? pound cake speech?

im the same ? that be lecturing my cousins and lil homies..

ur point??
    u got kids?? probably not..

good!
    but i got custody of one who jus turned 16 and another thats 17 and i be on these ? head about they grades and behavior in school..

maybe i should jus shut the ? up cause who am i to talk right??

If you start ? hoes...yes you should have a coke and a smile and shut the ? up

Look BossHuxtable this aint ending well for ya daddy...it just aint

cause he ? them cause they said so?!

No cause he said so

https://www.google.com/amp/variety.com/2015/biz/news/bill-cosby-admits-to-drugging-women-for-sex-report-1201534649/amp/

Where did it say that he drugged these women? It said that he gave them drugs.

Wtf do you do when you drug somebody?
    Dont give'em drugs?

How many of the 60 you think he ? ?

No there is a difference between giving someone drugs and drugging someone. When someone gets drugged they don't say "he gave me drugs" they say "I got drugged".

You arguing semantics and ues some do say "he gave me something "

How many of those 60 women you think he ? though?
  • Copper
    edited May 2017
    Options
    We cannot blame white people. White people ... white people don’t live over there. They close up the shop early. The Korean ones still don’t know us as well…they stay open 24 hours

These are people going around stealing Coca Cola. People getting shot in the back of the head over a piece of pound cake! Then we all run out and are outraged, “The cops shouldn’t have shot him” What the hell was he doing with the pound cake in his hand?

b2hinsrccaaooqv.jpg

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There might be some racism behind the difference between how he is being treated vs some others, but even then, that might be a stretch.

At this point, dude is pretty much accused of being the Michael Jordan of ? , so it stands to reason he'd get more press than the other violators. There is also the fact that he actually admitted to buying Quaaludes for the purpose of sex with women.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/bill-cosby-quaaludes-sexual-assault-allegations/

Sometimes there is no conspiracy to take a ? down. Sometimes ? are just guilty.

y'know there was a time when blacks and whites couldnt marry.. let alone be together..

point bein we cant judge and condemn a man for somethin he did in a different time and era..

? willingly took them ? back in the day not to fall asleep but for the euphoric feeling...
    EVERYONE WAS DOIN IT..

u dont go to no ? drug party get ? on and 50yrs later say because u were under the influence u was ? ..

? get all the way the ? outta here.
    u got ? !

did this man cheat on his wife??
    sure..
    did he ? these ? ?? by today's standards yes.. seein as if u so much as look at a ? and think nasty thoughts witout her consent its ? ..

but it wasnt ? 50yrs ago orelse they wouldve hung his black ass..

Would you say the same thing about the "reformed" racists from the 50 years ago?

And from my understanding Quaaludes ain't like alcohol where a chick may be doing what she really wants to do anyway while under the influences. Quaaludes knock people out. So I'm not sure how you figure that a dude giving drugs to a chick and then having sex with that chick while she's unconscious or close to it is not ? .

they mixed the drug wit ? ..

people saw the wolf of wallstreet movie and took it as it made u a zombie based off that scene wit the lambo..
    but negate the fact they said in the very same movie if u RESIST the urge to GO TO SLEEP u experience the best high..

iunno.. tho..
    i wasnt there and i dont do drugs..
    but those were the drug OF CHOICE back in the day and u had to be somebody to have them so ofcourse ? go flock to the stars..

Bill bein one of them..

? knew what they was doin..
    to this day ? ? for fire weed..

so miss me wit the ? ..
    a white ? clamin a black man ? her back then?? and white men okay wit it!?

? please..

? , I've never seen the Wolf of Wall Street. I have seen two CaCs go to jail for using Quaaludes to knock chicks out and ? them. So believe what you want. None of us know what happened, but the way you defending him makes it seem like you wish it was you that he was ? .
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Copper @BOSSExcellence,

Yall know yall can both be right
  • CapitalB
    Options
    There might be some racism behind the difference between how he is being treated vs some others, but even then, that might be a stretch.

At this point, dude is pretty much accused of being the Michael Jordan of ? , so it stands to reason he'd get more press than the other violators. There is also the fact that he actually admitted to buying Quaaludes for the purpose of sex with women.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/bill-cosby-quaaludes-sexual-assault-allegations/

y'know there was a time when blacks and whites couldnt marry.. let alone be together..

point bein we cant judge and condemn a man for somethin he did in a different time and era..

? willingly took them ? back in the day not to fall asleep but for the euphoric feeling...
    EVERYONE WAS DOIN IT..

u dont go to no ? drug party get ? on and 50yrs later say because u were under the influence u was ? ..

u got ? !

sure..
    did he ? these ? ?? by today's standards yes.. seein as if u so much as look at a ? and think nasty thoughts witout her consent its ? ..

Would you say the same thing about the "reformed" racists from the 50 years ago?

And from my understanding Quaaludes ain't like alcohol where a chick may be doing what she really wants to do anyway while under the influences. Quaaludes knock people out. So I'm not sure how you figure that a dude giving drugs to a chick and then having sex with that chick while she's unconscious or close to it is not ? .

people saw the wolf of wallstreet movie and took it as it made u a zombie based off that scene wit the lambo..
    but negate the fact they said in the very same movie if u RESIST the urge to GO TO SLEEP u experience the best high..

iunno.. tho..
    but those were the drug OF CHOICE back in the day and u had to be somebody to have them so ofcourse ? go flock to the stars..

Bill bein one of them..

so miss me wit the ? ..

? please..

? , I've never seen the Wolf of Wall Street. I have seen two CaCs go to jail for using Quaaludes to knock chicks out and ? them. So believe what you want. None of us know what happened, but the way you defending him makes it seem like you wish it was you that he was ? .

the irony in this statement is if i was the one enraged it would seem as if i wish it was me that was bein ? ..
    thats not the case wit me..

but is wit u..

alot of u ? in here got that whole "oh he was too good to ? me then look at him now..." vibe goin on..

i can understand whitey's vendetta against him..
    but im tryin to figure out why u ? so hurt?!

never before have i seen ? so eager to join the lynchmobb KNOWIN this country's history..

but here we have sucka ? like u..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    @Copper @BOSSExcellence,

? that ? !
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is racism involved? Hell-to-the-yes. However, that doesn't excuse the fact that at least one documented occasion (probably more,) you gave a ? some luudes after the 70' and 80's when muthafuckas were doing that ? . 2) You not only ? around on your wife, but embarrassed the ? out of her, your family, and the muthafuckas who threw on the cape for you.
  • Copper
    Options
    @Copper @BOSSExcellence,

He can catch this right hook
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    He needs to take responsibility for his actions

What were you doing with the pound cake in the first place.

Ain't this what he was saying to black people? Don't cry racism now that you got your ? wake up call

We Cannot Blame the White People any Longer
    By Dr. William Henry 'Bill' Cosby, Jr., Ed.D.

http://www.californiaindianeducation.org/indian_humor/blame_whites.html

They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English.

I can't even talk the way these people talk:

"Why you ain't,
    Where you is,
    What he drive,
    Where he stay,
    Where he work,
    Who you be...".
    And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk.

And then I heard the father talk.

Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor with that kind of ? coming out of your mouth.

In fact you will never get any kind of job making a decent living.

People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an Education, and now we've got these knuckleheads walking around.

The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal.

These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids.

$500 sneakers for what?

And they won't spend $200 for "Hooked on Phonics."

I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit.

Where were you when he was 2?

Where were you when he was 12?

Where were you when he was 18, and how come you didn't know that he had a pistol?

And where is the father? Or who is his father?

People putting their clothes on backward. Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong?

People with their hats on backward, pants down around the ? , isn't that a sign of something?

Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and got all type of needles (piercings) going through her body?

What part of Africa did this come from?

We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don't know a thing about Africa.

smileys-whistling-825578.gif
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The debate over being drugged or providing drugs that were taken willingly is semantics.

The most important part of the subject is whether sex was consensual. The broads say it wasn't, so regardless of how they got drugs they did not consent to sex which means it's ? .

There's no two ways about it. His defense should be that he never had sex with these women instead of arguing how drugs got their system
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What does his politics have to do with the accusations? So what he said something less than flattering. He also has donated millions of his hard earned money to HBCU's and inspired millions more young African Americans to strive to do better. How are all his good works negated because of some remarks (those remarks have a lot of truth in them).
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

EVERYONE WAS DOIN IT..

u got ? !

sure..

iunno.. tho..

Bill bein one of them..

so miss me wit the ? ..

? please..

the irony in this statement is if i was the one enraged it would seem as if i wish it was me that was bein ? ..
    thats not the case wit me..

but is wit u..

alot of u ? in here got that whole "oh he was too good to ? me then look at him now..." vibe goin on..

i can understand whitey's vendetta against him..
    but im tryin to figure out why u ? so hurt?!

never before have i seen ? so eager to join the lynchmobb KNOWIN this country's history..

but here we have sucka ? like u..

You're the one that is emotionally invested in this ? . I don't care one way or the other. I just pointed out that he himself admitted to buying drugs with the expressed purpose of getting chicks to have sex with him. And then when he was asked if he went through with it, his attorney wouldn't let him answer. If they were just getting high together and wound up having sex, why wouldn't they just say that. Again, I don't know what happened, and I don't believe all those chicks are telling the truth. I also don't believe that all of them are lying. And why I gotta be a sucka just because I'm not taking his side based on nothing like you. It's called having a brain and being able to assess a situation rationally.
  • CapitalB
    edited May 2017
    Options
    didnt read..

? outta here ? ? ..

100th post by the way..