In a PR blitz before his trial, Bill Cosby blames racism for sexual assault claims

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    The debate over being drugged or providing drugs that were taken willingly is semantics.

The most important part of the subject is whether sex was consensual. The broads say it wasn't, so regardless of how they got drugs they did not consent to sex which means it's ? .

There's no two ways about it. His defense should be that he never had sex with these women instead of arguing how drugs got their system

He admitted that he took drugs with these women and had consensual sex with them. He never said he drugged any woman he gave/offered them drugs.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The debate over being drugged or providing drugs that were taken willingly is semantics.

The most important part of the subject is whether sex was consensual. The broads say it wasn't, so regardless of how they got drugs they did not consent to sex which means it's ? .

There's no two ways about it. His defense should be that he never had sex with these women instead of arguing how drugs got their system

so the ? drove up to his house while his wife was sleep to have non consensual sex with him?!

got it!

She drove up to his house for whatever reason. She might have given the ? the ? but he drugged and ? her first. Who the ? knows?

As far as the law is concerned nothing matters except whether the sex was consensual.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so the ? drove up to his house while his wife was sleep to have non consensual sex with him?!

got it!

1 down 57 to go
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

got it!

She drove up to his house for whatever reason. She might have given the ? the ? but he drugged and ? her first. Who the ? knows?

As far as the law is concerned nothing matters except whether the sex was consensual.

so her word against his basically??

we convicting ? now off the words of a white ? !!?
    really??!

what proof this ? got besides goin up to his house at night while his wife was sleep to read the bible??

It is her word against his. 90% of ? cases are his word versus hers.

• ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of you fatherless ? must of only had ghostdad as a father figure ? bill Cosby and ? them white ? he burnt bridges in the black community when he joined the white lynchmob and started talking ? about black folk now he wants support, ? that go ask them crackers for help
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Some of you fatherless ? must of only had ghostdad as a father figure ? bill Cosby and ? them white ? he burnt bridges in the black community when he joined the white lynchmob and started talking ? about black folk now he wants support, ? that go ask them crackers for help

Yeah as much as he threw black people under the bus I still can't side with white women over Cosby.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

got it!

1 down 57 to go

the burden of proof aint on the defense..
  • CapitalB
    Options

got it!

really??!

what proof this ? got besides goin up to his house at night while his wife was sleep to read the bible??

It is her word against his. 90% of ? cases are his word versus hers.

thays not answering my question..
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm riding with Bill on this one. #FreeSuge
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shoutout rudy huxtable
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b4a.jpg

Splash bro O.G.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

got it!

really??!

this the ? thats ruining the world.... anything a female say is taken at gospel
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b4a.jpg

? is killing me lololololol
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This aint a one on one fight...
  • twenty2
    twenty2 Members Posts: 255 ✭✭
    Options
    Have any of these broads told their side of the story in a non-romance novel type of way yet? I checked out a while ago cuz all of the chicks comin foward just sounded like old hoes flashbackin to they glory days and I started feelin like I was hearin excerpts from 50 Shades or some ? ...

"The FIRST time..."
    "The SECOND time..."
    "I went to his hotel room at 3 am to take him some chicken..."
    "He just spent me around! He didn't even have to worry about my panties because I wasn't wearin any!"

Goin back for seconds, thirds, and forths... Hotels at 3 in the morn... No drawls...

I couldn't listen no more cuz it sounded to me like them hoes was just gettin ? ...

But.....maybe I missed some ? ... *shrugs*
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    so basically a ? cant tell ? ? unless he perfect!!?

okay..
    got it..

yall will take his money go to college but cant take his criticism!!?
    yeh..

two.. mothers!!

Defending a man you don't know like he's your daddy and who has ? on people like you while claiming people were raised by 2 mothers and are being sensitive....
    zkpq6rm0ckt3.gif
  • CapitalB
    Options
    i jus got home..
    goin to sleep..

maybe later lesbian..
  • blackrain
    Options
    The same ? that lectured ? for years and gave us the ? ? pound cake speech?

im the same ? that be lecturing my cousins and lil homies..

ur point??
    u got kids?? probably not..

good!
    but i got custody of one who jus turned 16 and another thats 17 and i be on these ? head about they grades and behavior in school..

maybe i should jus shut the ? up cause who am i to talk right??

If you start ? hoes...yes you should have a coke and a smile and shut the ? up

Look BossHuxtable this aint ending well for ya daddy...it just aint

cause he ? them cause they said so?!

and u right..
    its a very strong possibility this wont end well for him..
    its jus telling how u ? cheer the game on tho!?

all im sayin is dont pick and choose when to root..
    if u down wit the system and how it works be all the way down wit it..

yall ? really applaudin the destruction of ur own..
    this ? is crazy to me.

Or maybe the destruction of a man accused of sexually assaulting women....this you gotta ride for a person just because they're black no matter what is destructive and naive as ?
  • blackrain
    Options
    bigbird_1 wrote: »
    I don't believe that man touched ,? , or fondled any one of them lyin ass hos

He's on tape admitting to giving some of the women drugs
  • CapitalB
    Options
    i said later lesbian..
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whatever the truth is...which I do believe the ? did some foul ? with at least 1/2 of them women....
    this ? here will never NOT be funnylaugh.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2upS28i8qs