In a PR blitz before his trial, Bill Cosby blames racism for sexual assault claims

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Some of you fatherless ? must of only had ghostdad as a father figure ? bill Cosby and ? them white ? he burnt bridges in the black community when he joined the white lynchmob and started talking ? about black folk now he wants support, ? that go ask them crackers for help

Yeah as much as he threw black people under the bus I still can't side with white women over Cosby.

Why are ya'll ? acting like there are black women accusing him too? Do they not matter? And I thought ya'll super pro-black ? was against all the white women chasers. That ? was up in white ? like it was the fountain of youth, but ya'll got no problem with that now?

Straw man argument.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I honestly can't decide if Bill is guilty or not. Trump has made threats of ruining someone's career who was ? on Trump. Cosby few years ago basically called Trump a ? who should pull his panties up and go for presidency if that's what he wants to do not yammer on and on about it. The next year-1.5yr there is all these women with allegations. Then I wonder about his eyes because part of drugging the girls would be to watch them be immobilized but now with his eyes he can't enjoy that so maybe it was fate. Idk, that's my stance, idk cuz that ain't my circle of friends.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of you fatherless ? must of only had ghostdad as a father figure ? bill Cosby and ? them white ? he burnt bridges in the black community when he joined the white lynchmob and started talking ? about black folk now he wants support, ? that go ask them crackers for help

Yeah as much as he threw black people under the bus I still can't side with white women over Cosby.

Why are ya'll ? acting like there are black women accusing him too? Do they not matter? And I thought ya'll super pro-black ? was against all the white women chasers. That ? was up in white ? like it was the fountain of youth, but ya'll got no problem with that now?

Straw man argument.

lol That's not a straw man. It wasn't even an argument just a couple questions and an observation.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Janice Dickinson is one of his so called accusers. She's a well known slutty drug addict. She has never said no to a man or a drug. Fact. Who really believes she suddenly became sober and virtuous the day she went out with Bill Cosby? Not me. She's lying for money. That's what all this is about. His money.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Janice Dickinson is one of his so called accusers. She's a well known slutty drug addict. She has never said no to a man or a drug. Fact. Who really believes she suddenly became sober and virtuous the day she went out with Bill Cosby? Not me. She's lying for money. That's what all this is about. His money.

That crazy ? already contradicted herself in an interview last year if I'm not mistaken.

The defense should call those ? who have already proven to be liars.

Yall do know some of the women who have accused Cosby didn't actually have any sexual contact with him. Some have said they took a drink felt woozy and left.

Some of them have said they took drugs together don't remember getting ? but came back for a 2nd time and did the same thing.

I'm not saying Cosby innocent and I damn for sure ain't saying he's guilty. I just want all the ? thats being said proven before I call the man a ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u ? really in here feeling like yall won or winnin cause the system is working to take him out..

let that sink in..

aye ? ....slow down.

save some of this ? for me.

we should change the name of this site from the IC to the Isheep

alot of ? are self destructive an want others to be aint ? with them.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    babelipsss wrote: »

That crazy ? already contradicted herself in an interview last year if I'm not mistaken.

The defense should call those ? who have already proven to be liars.

Yall do know some of the women who have accused Cosby didn't actually have any sexual contact with him. Some have said they took a drink felt woozy and left.

Some of them have said they took drugs together don't remember getting ? but came back for a 2nd time and did the same thing.

I'm not saying Cosby innocent and I damn for sure ain't saying he's guilty. I just want all the ? thats being said proven before I call the man a ? .

Janice Dickinson was actually cute back then , with her crazy racist drug addict ass.
    Janice+Dickinson+Vogue+Paris+February+1978.gif
    2e7b97f722f40282e66f65768e009055.jpg

• brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is hilarious. No way I could with an office job ? around with y'all.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    whatever the truth is...which I do believe the ? did some foul ? with at least 1/2 of them women....
    this ? here will never NOT be funnylaugh.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2upS28i8qs
    Funny? This ? right here.. almost killed me...

• 5th Letter
    Options

Straw man argument.

lol That's not a straw man. It wasn't even an argument just a couple questions and an observation.

You said "Why are ya'll ? acting like there are black women accusing him too? Do they not matter"? Who said that black women don't matter? That is a strawman argument you're trying to argue a point that no one ever made.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    There might be some racism behind the difference between how he is being treated vs some others, but even then, that might be a stretch.

At this point, dude is pretty much accused of being the Michael Jordan of ? , so it stands to reason he'd get more press than the other violators. There is also the fact that he actually admitted to buying Quaaludes for the purpose of sex with women.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/bill-cosby-quaaludes-sexual-assault-allegations/

Sometimes there is no conspiracy to take a ? down. Sometimes ? are just guilty.

y'know there was a time when blacks and whites couldnt marry.. let alone be together..

point bein we cant judge and condemn a man for somethin he did in a different time and era..

? willingly took them ? back in the day not to fall asleep but for the euphoric feeling...
    EVERYONE WAS DOIN IT..

u dont go to no ? drug party get ? on and 50yrs later say because u were under the influence u was ? ..

? get all the way the ? outta here.
    u got ? !

did this man cheat on his wife??
    sure..
    did he ? these ? ?? by today's standards yes.. seein as if u so much as look at a ? and think nasty thoughts witout her consent its ? ..

but it wasnt ? 50yrs ago orelse they wouldve hung his black ass..

Would you say the same thing about the "reformed" racists from the 50 years ago?

And from my understanding Quaaludes ain't like alcohol where a chick may be doing what she really wants to do anyway while under the influences. Quaaludes knock people out. So I'm not sure how you figure that a dude giving drugs to a chick and then having sex with that chick while she's unconscious or close to it is not ? .

they mixed the drug wit ? ..

people saw the wolf of wallstreet movie and took it as it made u a zombie based off that scene wit the lambo..
    but negate the fact they said in the very same movie if u RESIST the urge to GO TO SLEEP u experience the best high..

iunno.. tho..
    i wasnt there and i dont do drugs..
    but those were the drug OF CHOICE back in the day and u had to be somebody to have them so ofcourse ? go flock to the stars..

Bill bein one of them..

? knew what they was doin..
    to this day ? ? for fire weed..

so miss me wit the ? ..
    a white ? clamin a black man ? her back then?? and white men okay wit it!?

? please..

? , I've never seen the Wolf of Wall Street. I have seen two CaCs go to jail for using Quaaludes to knock chicks out and ? them. So believe what you want. None of us know what happened, but the way you defending him makes it seem like you wish it was you that he was ? .

you being so quick to accuse a black man is ? .

you are taking the word of white chick who met with him to be "models" over his?

the fukk was the aura around the playboy mansion? what made playboy so popular?

why did other celebs go to an brag about the playboy mansion?

if ? was rampant there. why was ? knocking down the door to get there?

so we assuming black men guilty right from the gate now? but when a cop pulls a ? over with warrants for suspect murfer and cop shoots him onsite....we mad at the white cop for accusing of guilt before trial.

redrum and murder are the same no matter if you turn your back to the reflection you see.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Straw man argument.

You said "Why are ya'll ? acting like there are black women accusing him too? Do they not matter"? Who said that black women don't matter? That is a strawman argument you're trying to argue a point that no one ever made.

People say that because ? keep speaking as if all the accusers are white women
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited May 2017
    Options
    There might be some racism behind the difference between how he is being treated vs some others, but even then, that might be a stretch.

At this point, dude is pretty much accused of being the Michael Jordan of ? , so it stands to reason he'd get more press than the other violators. There is also the fact that he actually admitted to buying Quaaludes for the purpose of sex with women.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/bill-cosby-quaaludes-sexual-assault-allegations/

Sometimes there is no conspiracy to take a ? down. Sometimes ? are just guilty.

y'know there was a time when blacks and whites couldnt marry.. let alone be together..

point bein we cant judge and condemn a man for somethin he did in a different time and era..

? willingly took them ? back in the day not to fall asleep but for the euphoric feeling...
    EVERYONE WAS DOIN IT..

u dont go to no ? drug party get ? on and 50yrs later say because u were under the influence u was ? ..

? get all the way the ? outta here.
    u got ? !

did this man cheat on his wife??
    sure..
    did he ? these ? ?? by today's standards yes.. seein as if u so much as look at a ? and think nasty thoughts witout her consent its ? ..

but it wasnt ? 50yrs ago orelse they wouldve hung his black ass..

Would you say the same thing about the "reformed" racists from the 50 years ago?

And from my understanding Quaaludes ain't like alcohol where a chick may be doing what she really wants to do anyway while under the influences. Quaaludes knock people out. So I'm not sure how you figure that a dude giving drugs to a chick and then having sex with that chick while she's unconscious or close to it is not ? .

they mixed the drug wit ? ..

people saw the wolf of wallstreet movie and took it as it made u a zombie based off that scene wit the lambo..
    but negate the fact they said in the very same movie if u RESIST the urge to GO TO SLEEP u experience the best high..

iunno.. tho..
    i wasnt there and i dont do drugs..
    but those were the drug OF CHOICE back in the day and u had to be somebody to have them so ofcourse ? go flock to the stars..

Bill bein one of them..

? knew what they was doin..
    to this day ? ? for fire weed..

so miss me wit the ? ..
    a white ? clamin a black man ? her back then?? and white men okay wit it!?

? please..

? , I've never seen the Wolf of Wall Street. I have seen two CaCs go to jail for using Quaaludes to knock chicks out and ? them. So believe what you want. None of us know what happened, but the way you defending him makes it seem like you wish it was you that he was ? .

the irony in this statement is if i was the one enraged it would seem as if i wish it was me that was bein ? ..
    thats not the case wit me..

but is wit u..

alot of u ? in here got that whole "oh he was too good to ? me then look at him now..." vibe goin on..

i can understand whitey's vendetta against him..
    but im tryin to figure out why u ? so hurt?!

never before have i seen ? so eager to join the lynchmobb KNOWIN this country's history..

but here we have sucka ? like u..

because he told them to take responsibility, pull up their pants and some ? about pound cake.

this is fukkery.

you can tell ? aint got fathers or someone who pushed them....

his job is to make others better an it's not always gonna sound nice....but because of that y'all want to see a black man who helped many black people become better just not you.....but that's the man you want taken down?

an that's not ? tio Tom fukkery?

not that he ? your mother but because he said pull ya pants up.

but then let's also say ? get money an never give back.

?

smdh

maybe I should just stay in the reason an social lounge. lawd knows I shoulda known
    intelligence and a hiphop site would be rare.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    He needs to take responsibility for his actions

What were you doing with the pound cake in the first place.

Ain't this what he was saying to black people? Don't cry racism now that you got your ? wake up call

We Cannot Blame the White People any Longer
    By Dr. William Henry 'Bill' Cosby, Jr., Ed.D.

http://www.californiaindianeducation.org/indian_humor/blame_whites.html

They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English.

I can't even talk the way these people talk:

"Why you ain't,
    Where you is,
    What he drive,
    Where he stay,
    Where he work,
    Who you be...".
    And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk.

And then I heard the father talk.

Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor with that kind of ? coming out of your mouth.

In fact you will never get any kind of job making a decent living.

People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an Education, and now we've got these knuckleheads walking around.

The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal.

These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids.

$500 sneakers for what?

And they won't spend $200 for "Hooked on Phonics."

I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit.

Where were you when he was 2?

Where were you when he was 12?

Where were you when he was 18, and how come you didn't know that he had a pistol?

And where is the father? Or who is his father?

People putting their clothes on backward. Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong?

People with their hats on backward, pants down around the ? , isn't that a sign of something?

Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and got all type of needles (piercings) going through her body?

What part of Africa did this come from?

We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don't know a thing about Africa.

smileys-whistling-825578.gif

that proved what?

that an old man is not up to what's currently hip.

so we should take him down for it?

you ? do know y'all will get old one day right?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

do you feel the same about ? who make black areas hard to live in?

or is that fukkery ok until a white woman gets hurt?

stay consistent
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    so basically a ? cant tell ? ? unless he perfect!!?

okay..
    got it..

yall will take his money go to college but cant take his criticism!!?
    yeh..

two.. mothers!!

Defending a man you don't know like he's your daddy and who has ? on people like you while claiming people were raised by 2 mothers and are being sensitive....
    zkpq6rm0ckt3.gif

but it was on for him to use his money to help build generation wealth for those black people he wasn't talking about?

must be three sides
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    The same ? that lectured ? for years and gave us the ? ? pound cake speech?

im the same ? that be lecturing my cousins and lil homies..

ur point??
    u got kids?? probably not..

good!
    but i got custody of one who jus turned 16 and another thats 17 and i be on these ? head about they grades and behavior in school..

maybe i should jus shut the ? up cause who am i to talk right??

If you start ? hoes...yes you should have a coke and a smile and shut the ? up

Look BossHuxtable this aint ending well for ya daddy...it just aint

cause he ? them cause they said so?!

and u right..
    its a very strong possibility this wont end well for him..
    its jus telling how u ? cheer the game on tho!?

all im sayin is dont pick and choose when to root..
    if u down wit the system and how it works be all the way down wit it..

yall ? really applaudin the destruction of ur own..
    this ? is crazy to me.

Or maybe the destruction of a man accused of sexually assaulting women....this you gotta ride for a person just because they're black no matter what is destructive and naive as ?

have you been watching the news and black lives matter?

guess not
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

On a side note, that ? @BOSSExcellence must be fatherless and was raised by Cliff Huxtable on the TV. I've never seen a ? defend a ? he didn't know so passionately. He is way too invested in this ? .

how about he's giving you ? a wake up call about convicting your own based off WHITEWOMEN.

y'all forget hes amonst people with money and the ? accussing him was after quick money....

so the possibility of a payoff for destruction of a once idolzed black man of a generation can be taken down.

tell me 1 idiolized black man that was not taken down eventually?

now you ? helping THEM! not standing by us but standing by them.

without proof.

just remember this..

all you clubbing popping bottles ,weed buying fir the hoes ass ? can be convicted too.

cuz you doing the same thing.

• 5th Letter
    Options

Straw man argument.

People say that because ? keep speaking as if all the accusers are white women
    That's a deflection from the point at hand though.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    I honestly can't decide if Bill is guilty or not. Trump has made threats of ruining someone's career who was ? on Trump. Cosby few years ago basically called Trump a ? who should pull his panties up and go for presidency if that's what he wants to do not yammer on and on about it. The next year-1.5yr there is all these women with allegations. Then I wonder about his eyes because part of drugging the girls would be to watch them be immobilized but now with his eyes he can't enjoy that so maybe it was fate. Idk, that's my stance, idk cuz that ain't my circle of friends.

Obama also clowned him....an we see how hard he's going to destroy everything Obama did. even if it helped the country.

Trump grabbed ? and went to model and underage parties as well.

there could be a connection
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

On a side note, that ? @BOSSExcellence must be fatherless and was raised by Cliff Huxtable on the TV. I've never seen a ? defend a ? he didn't know so passionately. He is way too invested in this ? .

On top of the ? was actively out here leaving out of wedlock kids he had fatherless while telling the black community to do a better job raising their kids

you have half a point....his daughter at famu was financially taken care of.

but still....does that negate all the ? he did right?

maybe he knows his own mistake an don't want others to follow

could be many things outside the obvious