In a PR blitz before his trial, Bill Cosby blames racism for sexual assault claims

Options

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ BossHuxtable
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When did it become 60 women against Cosby ,I remember it being around 40 women?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For real though, some of those broads probably are lying but all of 'em not. Innocent until proven guilty but with so many accusations he bound to have done something
  • bigbird_1
    bigbird_1 Members Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe that man touched ,? , or fondled any one of them lyin ass hos
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    There might be some racism behind the difference between how he is being treated vs some others, but even then, that might be a stretch.

At this point, dude is pretty much accused of being the Michael Jordan of ? , so it stands to reason he'd get more press than the other violators. There is also the fact that he actually admitted to buying Quaaludes for the purpose of sex with women.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/bill-cosby-quaaludes-sexual-assault-allegations/

Sometimes there is no conspiracy to take a ? down. Sometimes ? are just guilty.

y'know there was a time when blacks and whites couldnt marry.. let alone be together..

point bein we cant judge and condemn a man for somethin he did in a different time and era..

? willingly took them ? back in the day not to fall asleep but for the euphoric feeling...
    EVERYONE WAS DOIN IT..

u dont go to no ? drug party get ? on and 50yrs later say because u were under the influence u was ? ..

? get all the way the ? outta here.
    u got ? !

did this man cheat on his wife??
    sure..
    did he ? these ? ?? by today's standards yes.. seein as if u so much as look at a ? and think nasty thoughts witout her consent its ? ..

but it wasnt ? 50yrs ago orelse they wouldve hung his black ass..

Would you say the same thing about the "reformed" racists from the 50 years ago?

And from my understanding Quaaludes ain't like alcohol where a chick may be doing what she really wants to do anyway while under the influences. Quaaludes knock people out. So I'm not sure how you figure that a dude giving drugs to a chick and then having sex with that chick while she's unconscious or close to it is not ? .

they mixed the drug wit ? ..

people saw the wolf of wallstreet movie and took it as it made u a zombie based off that scene wit the lambo..
    but negate the fact they said in the very same movie if u RESIST the urge to GO TO SLEEP u experience the best high..

iunno.. tho..
    i wasnt there and i dont do drugs..
    but those were the drug OF CHOICE back in the day and u had to be somebody to have them so ofcourse ? go flock to the stars..

Bill bein one of them..

? knew what they was doin..
    to this day ? ? for fire weed..

so miss me wit the ? ..
    a white ? clamin a black man ? her back then?? and white men okay wit it!?

? please..

This is where this story falls apart for me,there is no way in hell a black man is ? all of these white women back in the 1960's -1980's and is getting away with it America.

this wasn't just any blk man...it was bill cosby

oj was beating nicole's ass for decades but the police didn't do a thing until he allegedly went too far
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is he not still Bill Cosby?
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    There might be some racism behind the difference between how he is being treated vs some others, but even then, that might be a stretch.

At this point, dude is pretty much accused of being the Michael Jordan of ? , so it stands to reason he'd get more press than the other violators. There is also the fact that he actually admitted to buying Quaaludes for the purpose of sex with women.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/bill-cosby-quaaludes-sexual-assault-allegations/

y'know there was a time when blacks and whites couldnt marry.. let alone be together..

point bein we cant judge and condemn a man for somethin he did in a different time and era..

? willingly took them ? back in the day not to fall asleep but for the euphoric feeling...
    EVERYONE WAS DOIN IT..

u dont go to no ? drug party get ? on and 50yrs later say because u were under the influence u was ? ..

u got ? !

sure..
    did he ? these ? ?? by today's standards yes.. seein as if u so much as look at a ? and think nasty thoughts witout her consent its ? ..

Would you say the same thing about the "reformed" racists from the 50 years ago?

And from my understanding Quaaludes ain't like alcohol where a chick may be doing what she really wants to do anyway while under the influences. Quaaludes knock people out. So I'm not sure how you figure that a dude giving drugs to a chick and then having sex with that chick while she's unconscious or close to it is not ? .

people saw the wolf of wallstreet movie and took it as it made u a zombie based off that scene wit the lambo..
    but negate the fact they said in the very same movie if u RESIST the urge to GO TO SLEEP u experience the best high..

iunno.. tho..
    but those were the drug OF CHOICE back in the day and u had to be somebody to have them so ofcourse ? go flock to the stars..

Bill bein one of them..

so miss me wit the ? ..

? please..

This is where this story falls apart for me,there is no way in hell a black man is ? all of these white women back in the 1960's -1980's and is getting away with it America.

oj was beating on nicole for decades but the police didn't do a thing until he allegedly went too far

? shut the ? up..

I know bill was the father you never had and you are in your feelings so I forgive you

• Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

EVERYONE WAS DOIN IT..

u got ? !

sure..

He never had sex with unconscious women nor did he drug any woman. They both took drugs and had consensual sex.

how do you know this for sure? lol

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

EVERYONE WAS DOIN IT..

u got ? !

sure..

iunno.. tho..

Bill bein one of them..

so miss me wit the ? ..

? please..

oj was beating on nicole for decades but the police didn't do a thing until he allegedly went too far

? shut the ? up..

I know bill was the father you never had and you are in your feelings so I forgive you

wrong!
    try again ? ..

in the meantime..
    try shuttin the ? up also..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Apparently Bill Cosby was too powerful in the 60's but today (even though he's 10x richer and more powerful) is the perfect time to speak out against him.

aye..
    if its in the news it must be true..

along wit everything else they say about black people..

i mean we cant have it both ways..
    either the media is a tool that manipulates and decieve or its out here kickin facts!?

• CapitalB
    Options

EVERYONE WAS DOIN IT..

u got ? !

sure..

He never had sex with unconscious women nor did he drug any woman. They both took drugs and had consensual sex.

same way u know the ? aint lyin..

see how that works??
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

EVERYONE WAS DOIN IT..

u got ? !

sure..

same way u know the ? aint lyin..

see how that works??

I'm just speculating

I'm not the one presenting my opinion as fact
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

EVERYONE WAS DOIN IT..

u got ? !

sure..

Cosby said he gave women drugs (which he himself partaken in) and had consensual sex. But people decided on purpose to ignore that while continuing to push the narrative that he drug and had sex with unconscious women.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

EVERYONE WAS DOIN IT..

u got ? !

sure..

iunno.. tho..

Bill bein one of them..

so miss me wit the ? ..

? please..

they tryin to use today's standard of ? ..
    u know when the feminist took over..

a ? can go out wit a ? get ? and high wit a ? and wake up.. sober up and claim ? ..

ONLY the male in the situation is held accountable
    thats in todays day..
    back then a ? didnt want to get ? she didnt sneak to a ? 's house in the middle of the night while his wife is sleepin..

THATS why they had to wait 50yrs to claim ? .

but let someone drive in that same state of ? or highness and ? folk.... all of a sudden decision making and accountability comeinto play when they lock u up.... Its all ?

what?

so if you get caught slipping and pass out ? with a female should you not be able to press charges if you wake up to an empty house?

• Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

EVERYONE WAS DOIN IT..

u got ? !

sure..

Cosby said he gave women drugs (which he himself partaken in) and had consensual sex. But people decided on purpose to ignore that while continuing to push the narrative that he drug and had sex with unconscious women.

so it's not possible that he's lying to protect himself?
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apparently Bill Cosby was too powerful in the 60's but today (even though he's 10x richer and more powerful) is the perfect time to speak out against him.

aye..
    if its in the news it must be true..

along wit everything else they say about black people..

i mean we cant have it both ways..
    either the media is a tool that manipulates and decieve or its out here kickin facts!?

It's 2017. Facts don't matter