2nd Annual Weightloss Competition

Options

Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I have been cheating here and there. This eating right all the time is killing me. Even a cheat day isnt helping. I need to get more discipline. It is getting to the end and I am slipping. My workout is getting better. I am starting P90X again today. I am starting all the way over. replacing the cardio days with running.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    This eating right most of the time thing will help me live longer.

^^^^^ Fixed

You said it yourself, man... You've got to exhibit MORE discipline if you want truly world class results :tu

• Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    WallH wrote: »
    ^^^^^ Fixed

You said it yourself, man... You've got to exhibit MORE discipline if you want truly world class results :tu

I cosign and support this.
    While diet and exercise work hand in hand, portions and what you eat on a regular makes an even greater impact. Doing this throughout the week allows me to have that day where I can eat things I wouldn't normally. Have to love it!
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I cosign and support this.
    While diet and exercise work hand in hand, portions and what you eat on a regular makes an even greater impact. Doing this throughout the week allows me to have that day where I can eat things I wouldn't normally. Have to love it!
    I look forward to my cheat day, without question lol It's funny 'cause I be planning out what Im going to eat on my cheat day lol

Did you ever get to try that home circuit workout from the other thread?
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Since I worked out the past three days, I will take an off-day from it tomorrow and just do push-ups.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    I have been cheating here and there. This eating right all the time is killing me. Even a cheat day isnt helping. I need to get more discipline. It is getting to the end and I am slipping. My workout is getting better. I am starting P90X again today. I am starting all the way over. replacing the cardio days with running.

If your workouts are burning enough calories don't deprive yourself on eating meals that you know for sure is gonna make you full. When I first started Weight Watchers I used to do this because I didn't want to dip in my weekly or activity points. ? ended up starving himself sometimes and I ended up saying ? that ? .
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm so weak...and I've been weak for the past few days.. Oh well back to the healthy alternatives..

I guess those five pounds are not coming off by this weekend. :-(
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Man, what a great workout last night before going to bed!
  • MissLeading
    edited May 2011
    Options
    soo. Here's a pic of me now. I still want to lose a few more pounds but I don't think it will make much of a difference

3309on7.jpg
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Just came in to celebrate.......................CHEAT DAY! yes yes yes YES!! Lol.
    If I haven't already mentioned, today is my cheat day :D
    soo. Here's a pic of me now. I still want to lose a few more pounds but I don't think it will make much of a difference

3309on7.jpg

WHAT??

Lady, I personally don't see any issue here. You look quite slim bodied. Doesn't look like you need to lose anything. Toning/defining is all I work on now and it doesn't look like you should do anything besides that but only you know your body and where you want to be. Just giving it how I see it.
  • MissLeading
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Just came in to celebrate.......................CHEAT DAY! yes yes yes YES!! Lol.
    If I haven't already mentioned, today is my cheat day :D

WHAT??

Lady, I personally don't see any issue here. You look quite slim bodied. Doesn't look like you need to lose anything. Toning/defining is all I work on now and it doesn't look like you should do anything besides that but only you know your body and where you want to be. Just giving it how I see it.

I get the same reaction you gave me from most people. Lol. I've always been one for goals and once i set this goal like two months ago that by the end of May, I would be at 120lbs, I feel like I have to stick to it and now that it's the end of may and I still haven't got there, I hate not accomplishing it.

I'm doing more toning too. I've incorporated more weights into my routine and I'm seeing more definition.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ole gurl miss leading look good.

The ? you tripping about lady?

Anyway, i'm down to 216.

My weigh in days on the weight watchers program is on Thursday.

I was 244 lbs when I first started this program in mid February.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Last night was my 4th time this week working out. The hustle don't stop!
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Last night was my 4th time this week working out. The hustle don't stop!

keep that ? up ? !!!!!!! im about to go now and go later tonite
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited May 2011
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    keep that ? up ? !!!!!!! im about to go now and go later tonite

*daps* I'ma workout tonight before going to bed and take Saturday off.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I get the same reaction you gave me from most people. Lol. I've always been one for goals and once i set this goal like two months ago that by the end of May, I would be at 120lbs, I feel like I have to stick to it and now that it's the end of may and I still haven't got there, I hate not accomplishing it.

I'm doing more toning too. I've incorporated more weights into my routine and I'm seeing more definition.

How tall are you?
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options

wait, ur tryin to lose weight to weigh 120 lbs ??? are you some kind euro model or something??
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    we gotta start a bulking thread in the next couple of months...i'll be all up in there..i plan on gaining at least 30 pounds during the winter
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Just ran 2 miles and walked 3 miles. I will have to postpone P90X until next week. I have to adjust my schedule. Having kids will do that!

I plan on making a portion control thread. It is by far the easiest way to control your diet. Especially after you get some control going on!
  • MissLeading
    edited May 2011
    Options
    How tall are you?

5'4

• MissLeading
    edited May 2011
    Options
    wait, ur tryin to lose weight to weigh 120 lbs ??? are you some kind euro model or something??

yeah I'm trying to reach that mark. No I don't want to be super skinny or anything like that but I had a goal and I wanted to reach it. *shrugs*
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    we gotta start a bulking thread in the next couple of months...i'll be all up in there..i plan on gaining at least 30 pounds during the winter
    Start that now. I was using Up Your Mass last winter and I don't use a protein supplement @ the moment. I'm gonna start 100% whey soon.

30 lbs though? Got damn I doubt I'm capable of that but I'm gonna look to gain 15-18lbs...
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So exactly when is this “competition's " end date?

So I can collect my props, praises, pats on the back, and “atta boy”

for the transformation from mere Thracian foot solider to undisputed Champion of Capua
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Got done working out an hour ago; that makes it 5 times this week! Will take a break on Saturday and start back up again on Sunday.
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Start that now. I was using Up Your Mass last winter and I don't use a protein supplement @ the moment. I'm gonna start 100% whey soon.

30 lbs though? Got damn I doubt I'm capable of that but I'm gonna look to gain 15-18lbs...

I'll start it in June...I thk most of us are still trying to shed fat for the summer months though...and yeah I gained 30 pounds last year in about 6 months and I hardly knew what I was doing..so this year should be more efficient