Have you ever had a jump-off that you want to turn into a wifey????

Options
angrymaninc
angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Like there's been this question in my head that sounds like some sucka ish but it's been bothering me...

I have this j/o amoungst others but for some reason i seem to be favoring her and what's messed up is recently i have been getting the feeling like i should wife her

Now every fiber in my DNA is telling me to do the opposite however i get this feeling that's telling me i might be missing out on a good thing

Did anyone ever get that feeling????

Comments

• kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Is your Jumpoff other ? 's jumpoff too??

or is she just you're side chick?
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dont do it. there is a reason why she is a jump off.

real talk, i had an impressive stable of hoes and i chose the pick of the litter to be a wifey back when i was young and dumb. biggest mistake of my life, and the worst 3 months of my life too.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dudes try to do this ? all the time.
    any nicca in here denying this is a muthafuckin lie
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    *snoop dogg voice* biggest mistake a ? could make.... wifin one of his hoes
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ok all good answers...
    but real talk i never got this feeling before and i know ? damn well why i had put her as a jump off before
    only thing is a few thoughts have been haunting me recently and i'm not familiar with those type of thoughts
    so i'm asking if i'm crazy cuz to me it seems like i am lol
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And again no one really answered my question i know y'all a buncha dudes out there trying to act hard but i'm ? damn sure most of y'all had that feeling before y'all just were too stubborn to admit it lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    now this is a 1st for me so i'm trying to relate to some of y'all
  • kentuckywildcat
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? ,I tried to wife a Stripper

? it....I said it
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? that ? JEFF AXEL cant trust jump offs
  • kentuckywildcat
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? that ? JEFF AXEL cant trust jump offs

Jeff Axel lyin his ass off
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? ,I tried to wife a Stripper

? it....I said it

lol well it wasn't no stripper i tried with so we ain't on the same level
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options

Damn i gotta co-sign that statement to the fullest!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ev=rbody that says otherwise is a got damn liar lol!!!!
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

nah yo JEFF AXEL might wanna get the heads sucked off his crawfish but besides that JEFF AXEL dont wanna be shootin out burning ?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Nah.......she's a jump-off for a reason......
  • Gucci da Cincere
    Gucci da Cincere Members Posts: 164
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ok all good answers...
    but real talk i never got this feeling before and i know ? damn well why i had put her as a jump off before
    only thing is a few thoughts have been haunting me recently and i'm not familiar with those type of thoughts
    so i'm asking if i'm crazy cuz to me it seems like i am lol
    cant nobody else to you who to be wit but you if you feel like she somebody you wanna be wit then do it but if the reason why she yo jumpoff is something you couldnt get passed even if you always thought she was wifey material then dont do it
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I've done it more than twice in my younger days and regretted it every time. There are jump offs, "friends with benefits", girlfriends, and wives. Don't know the situation but I figure the sex is great and you are spending too much non-sex time with her and you're catching feelings. (At least that's the mistake I made). Learn from my mistakes, DON'T DO IT!!!
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    She wants to touch me woah
    She wants to love me woah
    She'll never leave me woah, woah oh oh

Don't trust a ?
    Never trust a ?
    Won't trust a ?
    'Cause a ? , won't trust me

• angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    cant nobody else to you who to be wit but you if you feel like she somebody you wanna be wit then do it but if the reason why she yo jumpoff is something you couldnt get passed even if you always thought she was wifey material then dont do it

you right but the only reason why i kept it as a j/o is because i just refused to go and give her that extra ish that most ? promise her on the regular... now she dissing them cats but for some reason she actually wants to give me something more...

wow now that i think off it that sounds like some sucker ish lol!!!!!
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ptnutz wrote: »
    I've done it more than twice in my younger days and regretted it every time. There are jump offs, "friends with benefits", girlfriends, and wives. Don't know the situation but I figure the sex is great and you are spending too much non-sex time with her and you're catching feelings. (At least that's the mistake I made). Learn from my mistakes, DON'T DO IT!!!

Damn i can't even lie... you right about all this i spent WAY too much time not doing the do and now i ended up catching feelings... so now i'm stuck in one of 2 situations... either i wife her (which looks doubtful) or i just drop her which in the end i feel like i might miss out on something cuz of my pride is that messed up or am i just falling off????
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Damn i can't even lie... you right about all this i spent WAY too much time not doing the do and now i ended up catching feelings... so now i'm stuck in one of 2 situations... either i wife her (which looks doubtful) or i just drop her which in the end i feel like i might miss out on something cuz of my pride is that messed up or am i just falling off????

no offense, but your falling off. you forgot the 3rd option: only ? her and stop spending non-? time with her. if your really catching feelings, then drop her from the team. you gotta do some soul searching and think about if you are feeling her as a wifey or if you are feeling the IDEA of her as a wifey. big difference my nig.
  • Gucci da Cincere
    Gucci da Cincere Members Posts: 164
    edited October 2010
    Options
    you right but the only reason why i kept it as a j/o is because i just refused to go and give her that extra ish that most ? promise her on the regular... now she dissing them cats but for some reason she actually wants to give me something more...

wow now that i think off it that sounds like some sucker ish lol!!!!!
    if ? cashin out on her and you not bout to do it then na dont do it cuz when she realize you aint cashin out she gone call up them ? that will
  • nuyorkwutalk
    nuyorkwutalk Members Posts: 376
    edited October 2010
    Options
    u supposed to cut her off when SHE starts catching feelings
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    no offense, but your falling off. you forgot the 3rd option: only ? her and stop spending non-? time with her. if your really catching feelings, then drop her from the team. you gotta do some soul searching and think about if you are feeling her as a wifey or if you are feeling the IDEA of her as a wifey. big difference my nig.

DAMN BEST RESPONSE YET!!!!!!!!

Thank you my nig... you right that's the one thing i didn't say yet was that i was falling off...

i should just start getting back to business and just get a nut off whenever necessary and if i can't do that then hey!!!!!!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    this ? bout to take the whole hood home
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dont do it. there is a reason why she is a jump off.

real talk, i had an impressive stable of hoes and i chose the pick of the litter to be a wifey back when i was young and dumb. biggest mistake of my life, and the worst 3 months of my life too.

the reason is most of you men dont really know nor understand the criteria you use to put women in these boxes. I find most of you dudes more confused than women anyday

he spending non ? time with her because he enjoys her company and respects her as a person. now here you come trying to convince him to drop somebody he actually LIKES.

that is weak ? ? to encourage that. and it's equally weak minded that he thinks that ? makes sense.

that's why most of ya'll ? wind up lonely ass old men surrounded by people you dont like nor respect