Kobe VS Lebron 2009-2010 Season.....Men lie, Women lie, these stats don't....

Options

Comments

• mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    and the other ? thing is ? go hard at Kobe all day long and try their best to ? him up and throw him off his game(i.e. Artest last year in Houston, K-Mart in Denver...RAJA BELL HAD THE CLOSELINE OF THE CENTURY....LMAO)...but i have yet to see ANYONE try and take lebron out or off his game....
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    and the other ? thing is ? go hard at Kobe all day long and try their best to ? him up and throw him off his game(i.e. Artest last year in Houston, K-Mart in Denver...RAJA BELL HAD THE CLOSELINE OF THE CENTURY....LMAO)...but i have yet to see ANYONE try and take lebron out or off his game....

How much it cost in post points for me to cosign this post, because this is powerful speeching right here

Every NBA player mustve got a clause in their contract saying "if you hurt Stern's child (Lebron) then we will deduct 65% outta ya contract money"
  • mike06
    edited March 2010
    Options
    How much it cost in post points for me to cosign this post, because this is powerful speeching right here

Every NBA player mustve got a clause in their contract saying "if you hurt Stern's child (Lebron) then we will deduct 65% outta ya contract money"

lmaooooo....man I truely think so...even Rasheed mr ? DAVID STERN AND HIS RULES himself dont even do nothin.....except cry when the foul's called on him...i was expecting Artest to do something this year when they played....but he's "really trying to fit in"....lmaoo
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

real ? . im hoping in the playoffs that brandon bass or randolph morris will put him on his ass or an elbow in his ribs or something.
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    real ? . im hoping in the playoffs that brandon bass or randolph morris will put him on his ass or an elbow in his ribs or something.

I wish it was the 80's, when he'll try to brute force himself thru that lane, magically go around Robman & get clotheslined out the air by Laimbeer. That would be a beautiful sighting
  • mike06
    edited March 2010
    Options
    And still Kobe gonna win another championship whilst salty lebronze wears an MVP tee to take away the pain

while watching the game at home again....lmaooooooo
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    while watching the game at home again....lmaooooooo

Like last year
  • Dick Shitman
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I wish it was the 80's, when he'll try to brute force himself thru that lane, magically go around Robman & get clotheslined out the air by Laimbeer. That would be a beautiful sighting

this ? wouldnt know what to do
    jamesduckandroll.jpg
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    edited March 2010
    Options
    this ? wouldnt know what to do
    jamesduckandroll.jpg

Lmao.............
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

The Wizards tried to ruff him up
  • mike06
    edited March 2010
    Options
    goat334 wrote: »
    The Wizards tried to ruff him up

you know what i do remeber that ? ....and Haywood ? on him hard in the post game....that was the only bright spot of his career in DC....lmao!!

but they aint really do damage to his ass...i wanna see Lebron have to go back to the locker room during a game and see the panic in the eyes of his teammates.....lmaoooo!!
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm tired of these stupid ass threads smh..I thought all this ? ended last year when the so called "KING" got his ass whooped outta the playoffs??? Lebron is not a winner, so don't compare him to Kobe..Especially since they tried to hype up a Lakers-Cavs final wit puppet commercials and ? lol...People wanna say Kobe has a better team which may be true, but if LeBron was so ? good he could get his team a ring..Cuz honestly he does have a lot of talent around him...If...no excuse me when, the Cavs lose "again" in the playoffs before makin it to the Lakers, ? need to end that Kobe vs LeBron talk...Ya'll don't understand Kobe been doin this ? for years upon years and is losin athleticism and still a better player than LeBron...I kno ? gon' use the mvp ? against Kobe, but he only has 1 cuz he got robbed for that ? like 2 other times......Bottom line, just let LeBron grow..and let this ? win a championship before ya'll crown his punk ass..and i aint even a Kobe fan smh..
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    I'm tired of these stupid ass threads smh..I thought all this ? ended last year when the so called "KING" got his ass whooped outta the playoffs??? Lebron is not a winner, so don't compare him to Kobe..Especially since they tried to hype up a Lakers-Cavs final wit puppet commercials and ? lol...People wanna say Kobe has a better team which may be true, but if LeBron was so ? good he could get his team a ring..Cuz honestly he does have a lot of talent around him...If...no excuse me when, the Cavs lose "again" in the playoffs before makin it to the Lakers, ? need to end that Kobe vs LeBron talk...Ya'll don't understand Kobe been doin this ? for years upon years and is losin athleticism and still a better player than LeBron...I kno ? gon' use the mvp ? against Kobe, but he only has 1 cuz he got robbed for that ? like 2 other times......Bottom line, just let LeBron grow..and let this ? win a championship before ya'll crown his punk ass..and i aint even a Kobe fan smh..

Preach. Im a Kobe/laker fan

If lebron wins a championship. he probably will eventually.. he will "be the greatest player of all time"

The fact is Kobe will never get the adulation that he deserves.. But what he has done cant be erased..
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    These numbers don't lie......

4>0
  • damon03
    damon03 Members Posts: 493
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Did you include Kobe 4 championships to Bron big 0? Nah, because it doesn't help your point. And even if you try to take Kobe first 3 away he still have 1 more than Bron. ? hurts don't it.

That ether, that ? that makes your soul burn slow
  • MoneyMack718
    MoneyMack718 Members Posts: 44
    edited March 2010
    Options
    why is Kobe/Lebron still an arguement, Lebron is the best in world , and he's been that for the past two seasons. I still think the Lakers is going to win the championship, but that's because Gasol/Odom/Artest/Brown/Bynum is better than Shaq/Mo/JJ/Varejo/Z
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    capt3561f4d26fd24b65906125673ad3d7e.jpg

I dont know what else yall want LOL

kobe_bryant_finger.jpg
  • luckyme1500
    luckyme1500 Members Posts: 37
    edited March 2010
    Options
    When LeBron Win His ? Like...Whne He Lose His Team is not good....some many excuses for this guy...hes not the better than Kobe...hes a great player but greatly overhyped as well....they way hes hyped up he should get them to the finals atleast every season....let alone win one
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    On the real, for Lebron to get as many votes as he does ALREADY shows you that he's a problem... Kobe is a FINISHED product, he has mastered the game, no weaknesses, top 5-7 player of all time no doubt. Lebron on the other hand is still getting better, has weaknesses in his game still, not ranked in the top 10 YET but is arguably better than Kobe....

Let that ? marinate... the only thing Kobe stans can bring up is the 4 rings... smh... and that's a whole nother argument...
  • damon03
    damon03 Members Posts: 493
    edited March 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    On the real, for Lebron to get as many votes as he does ALREADY shows you that he's a problem... Kobe is a FINISHED product, he has mastered the game, no weaknesses, top 5-7 player of all time no doubt. Lebron on the other hand is still getting better, has weaknesses in his game still, not ranked in the top 10 YET but is arguably better than Kobe....

Let that ? marinate... the only thing Kobe stans can bring up is the 4 rings... smh... and that's a whole nother argument...

Ohh, so you play just for stats? Not to win titles? Bron wants a title badly. But guess who in the ? way? Yeah, the person some say he is better than. lol Bron won't win a title long as Kobe in the league.
  • radaman
    edited March 2010
    Options
    damon03 wrote: »
    Ohh, so you play just for stats? Not to win titles? Bron wants a title badly. But guess who in the ? way? Yeah, the person some say he is better than. lol Bron won't win a title long as Kobe in the league.

So if Bron wins the title this year, what will your next argument be?
  • Sym_
    Sym_ Members Posts: 842
    edited March 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    So if Bron wins the title this year, what will your next argument be?

kobe has 4?
  • radaman
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sym_ wrote: »
    kobe has 4?

But dude said he'll never win one while Kobe is in the league lol... Yeah right
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I don't know man. I used to like LeBron but then espn and everybody started over hyping dude.
    Let the dude win some titles first before u anoint him. The dude is still young, his game is still growing.

And another thing that's turning me off is all that extra ? he and his teammates be doing on the court.
    I understand there's nothing wrong with having fun and enjoying the game but ? , u ain't won ? yet. Get some chips under your belt first homie
  • Dick Shitman
    edited March 2010
    Options
    htowntx wrote: »
    I don't man. I used to like LeBron but then espn and everybody started over hyping dude.
    Let the dude win some titles first before u anoint him. The dude is still young, his game is still growing.

And another thing that's turning me off is all that extra ? he and his teammates be doing on the court.
    I understand there's nothing wrong with having fun and enjoying the game but ? , u ain't won ? yet. Get some chips under your belt first homie

same way i feel man. its like, bron we know you a great player. you dont have to do that extra ? .

hes definitely got the potential to win many rings, but so did grant hill. anything can happen