its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't understand the Bulls, if they went into the season with this lineup

Rose
    Butler
    Deng
    ?
    Noah

And then off the bench with Nate, Hinrich, Teague and another solid big man. That's a championship caliber team right their without having to really making any personnel adjustment, they would also still have very flexible rotations

Taj
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't understand the Bulls, if they went into the season with this lineup

Rose
    Butler
    Deng
    ?
    Noah

And then off the bench with Nate, Hinrich, Teague and another solid big man. That's a championship caliber team right their without having to really making any personnel adjustment, they would also still have very flexible rotations

Taj

Yeah I thought I had Gibson on there, but with him included I would even say somebody like Nazr Mohammed just to be a big body and add some toughness
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Add in Dunleavy too which will turn out to be a major upgrade over Rip
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Jimmy Butler lol Ngga puts the B in Basic.

Bulls fans man I just cant...i've never seen a team/fanbase so oddly loyal and resistant to change.

What team are you a fan of, all i ever see you do is ? and complain about other ? teams. You better not be a Laker fan after them ? praising the signing of that scrub ass Wesley Johnson
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Nobody wants Brandon Jennings, it's go be tough for him going back to the Bucks after they tried to sign Jeff Teague
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Add in Dunleavy too which will turn out to be a major upgrade over Rip

Okay that's where I ? up lol, I completely forgot they signed Dunleavy too, Bulls fans should feel real good about their roster if they can sign Nate Robinson back.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody wants Brandon Jennings, it's go be tough for him going back to the Bucks after they tried to sign Jeff Teague

Not only that they offered Teague like 8mil......they said they only giving Jennings like 4.5mil.....and aint ? he can do about it outside of sitting out the season cuz nobody wants him.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since Monta ended up in Dallas, I really don't know where Jennings can go because that's where I thought he would go. The only teams that may pay him more is probably Orlando, Sacramento or Phoenix.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The heat will wipe the floor with the garbage ass bulls, sweep easy. Any team who needs ? ass Nate Robinson to put them over the ? is a sad excuse for a franchise. Sad for thibs a great coach being wasted on an irrelevant franchise.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited July 2013
    Options
    The heat will wipe the floor with the garbage ass bulls, sweep easy. Any team who needs ? ass Nate Robinson to put them over the ? is a sad excuse for a franchise. Sad for thibs a great coach being wasted on an irrelevant franchise.

My squad aint a pushover like those garbage ass lakers, Bulls dont get swept and they sure as hell dont get swept in round 1 like a certain team in L.A
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My squad aint a pushover like those garbage ass lakers, Bulls dont get swept and they sure as hell dont get swept in round 1 like a certain team in L.A

So what if lakers got swept, like bulls never got swept before.. you sound stupid af..Bulls is a overrated franchise, w/o MJ where would they be? At zero titles and zero finals appearances #Fact
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Look at this ? taking up for that other ? . Obviously i mean this Bulls squad with the current core that we have. This Bulls squad play too hard to get swept, Lakers should take notes. I can easily say without the Lakers superstars where would they be, stop crying cause your team stinks
  • blu197
    Options
    Look at this ? taking up for that other ? . Obviously i mean this Bulls squad with the current core that we have. This Bulls squad play too hard to get swept, Lakers should take notes. I can easily say without the Lakers superstars where would they be, stop crying cause your team stinks

You're saying nothin but ? , sweep or no sweep your team didnt win ? just like ours so why does it matter.. I guess thats what lame fans of franchises who aint won ? in 15+ years come up with to hate...And who knows unless you can tell the future bulls might get swept next year
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »

You're saying nothin but ? , sweep or no sweep your team didnt win ? just like ours so why does it matter.. I guess thats what lame fans of franchises who aint won ? in 15+ years come up with to hate...And who knows unless you can tell the future bulls might get swept next year

Like the Knicks have won, oh wait i mean the warriors or any other team you bandwagon. You got so many teams i cant keep up. Aint nobody hating, in the present the Lakers stink, that's not hating that's being truthful.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    I really hope it work out for Greg Oden this time around unless he play for the Heat then i want this dudes knee's to fall off
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Waits for Oden to admit he's 53.

• blu197
    edited July 2013
    Options

Like the Knicks have won, oh wait i mean the warriors or any other team you bandwagon. You got so many teams i cant keep up. Aint nobody hating, in the present the Lakers stink, that's not hating that's being truthful.

I root for Melo not Knicks and yea warriors haven't won ? since like '75 but so what.. What I can't stand about you bulls fans on here is yall act like your team has it so much better than teams like Boston,Lakers,Nets when all of those teams have atleast been to the finals on more than one occasion the last 10 years... My point is quit talikin ? when your team hasn't even taste a conference title since '98
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Nice...Heat and Spurs are the frontrunners for Oden's services. He shouldn't entertain those other trash teams he's meeting in Vegas.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oden better smarten up.. take a pay cut with the heat now.. win a chip and then get his value boosted ten fold
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options

I root for Melo not Knicks and yea warriors haven't won ? since like '75 but so what.. What I can't stand about you bulls fans on here is yall act like your team has it so much better than teams like Boston,Lakers,Nets when all of those teams have atleast been to the finals on more than one occasion the last 10 years... My point is quit talikin ? when your team hasn't even taste a conference title since '98

Aint nobody talking about no past accomplishments, right now the Bulls are better than the C's, Lakers and until the Nets play a game the Bulls are better than them until further notice. It's that delusional fan base that you're apart of that look down on every other team not realizing that your squad was garbage last season and will be garbage next season
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Nice...Heat and Spurs are the frontrunners for Oden's services. He shouldn't entertain those other trash teams he's meeting in Vegas.

Pulling for the Spurs, the one advantage my squad have over yours is size so lets keep it that way
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sam>>>>>>oden
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like Elton Brand is headed to the Hawks.

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like Elton Brand is headed to the Hawks.

Man this ? coming to get his last check before he retire.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    Oden better smarten up.. take a pay cut with the heat now.. win a chip and then get his value boosted ten fold

it's crazy to think Oden has a chance to pick from the heat or the spurs....he had done nothing when healthy..ha ha

oh well wish him the best..